Huddy The Huddy Party Place!!

Belle0308 posted on Sep 18, 2010 at 12:09PM
I just thought I would make a thread for the Huddy party!

Personally I have waited for this episode for the entire seven years this show has been on. I can't WAIT and I am sure all you Huddies feel the same way!!

Huddy 21 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Delia_Beatrice said…
I'm with you, sister! This feels like one of the happiest moments of my life. To know for sure what i am going to witness Monday night... It fills me with unspeakable joy. So... Yes. Let the Huddy party begin:) God knows we've earned it!!!!!
一年多以前 playingcold said…
cake
Wow! A party! I brought some cake! ;D
一年多以前 true_love_huddy said…
heart
I'm with you too,girls!

Two days left: it's just UNBELIEVABLE!!!It's going to be a shock for us watching these two adorable persons cuddling, kissing, making love and exploring their relationship for 45 minutes. I think it's going to be one of the most complex and touching hours in our lives.

I feel pretty nerveless for this emotional torture. Do you feel the same weakness?

Love you Greg and Lisa!;)
一年多以前 playingcold said…
big smile
@TLH
I have a reason why I haven't been here too much today! I wanted to calm down and be relaxed for the premiere. These last days, weeks with all these promos and pictures were too much for me! LOL
一年多以前 true_love_huddy said…
cake
@PC-:D

Useless thing, trust me!We have to accept that we can't avoid this stress, we must face it, and we all have to die with smile in our faces...:)
一年多以前 Belle0308 said…
I have been busy so far today so I haven't had my mind on it TOO much. Then I just talked to my sister and we discussed Huddy and Huli. We are HAPPY for Monday. We need to take our Huddy how we can get it. I think that for the first time ever I can tell you now that I will buy this season on DVD before I have even the first episode. ; )
一年多以前 tammyr50 said…
@PC I thought I would bring a cake too. It's in the shape of a castle for our King and Queen od TV.
 @PC I thought I would bring a cake too. It's in the shape of a 城堡 for our King and 皇后乐队 od TV.
一年多以前 tammyr50 said…
What's a party without balloons?
 What's a party without balloons?
一年多以前 tammyr50 said…
Not much longer
 Not much longer
一年多以前 fran2 said…
smile
beautiful idea! see you after tuesday :-))
一年多以前 hughlisafan said…
31 more hours to go here until epic Huddy day!
 31 更多 hours to go here until epic Huddy day!
一年多以前 mysuspicionis said…
I'm still in denial--my brain refuses to accept it. I think I really am going to make myself wait till Friday so I can die on the weekend. At the earliest it will be Tuesday night so I can download. So if I'm not here I haven't died I'll be by soon to party. I know there will be people still talking about the episode Friday so I'm not to worried about missing the fun. Plus we will get to discuss episode two---which I am already excited about. When is the babysitting episode again? There is a woman credited on one of the episodes as "Very Hot Woman". That would be great as an exploration of how House loves Cuddy for her and not just her looks---which he appreciates very much.
一年多以前 Belle0308 said…
I agree with you @mysuspicionis. Its almost like I keep thinking that I will turn it on tomorrow night and it will start with them getting in a fight and going their seperate ways...lol.
YES...this is the Huddy episode!!
一年多以前 anonymously said…
kiss
I get this huge smile on my face just thinking about tomorrow night, it seems so unbelievably close now. I just, I can barely believe it!
I was driving a few hours ago and I was just smiling like and idiot, good thing I'm not taking the bus to school tomorrow, people would be worried!

I'll drop by after I've watched the episode, I will have to go to bed at some point but that's something I can deal with later.
I am prepared for all kinds of emotions to wash over me tomorrow and I'm very happy that I'll get to discuss it with you all after!
一年多以前 Edithuddy said…
smile
@mysuspicuous "I'm still in denial--my brain refuses to accept it."

Same here. I still think either I'm hallucinating or I'm in someone's hallucination or or House is hallucinating or something.

I will realize that this is actually real until I see the episode tomorrow
一年多以前 tammyr50 said…
It is real.
 It is real.
一年多以前 tammyr50 said…
It is Huddy.
 It is Huddy.
一年多以前 tammyr50 said…
It is not a hallucination.
 It is not a hallucination.
一年多以前 tammyr50 said…
And this is only the beginning.
 And this is only the beginning.
一年多以前 mysuspicionis said…
:)
一年多以前 Edithuddy said…
@tammyr LOL I love your sequence of images XD but I still don't believe it (not at 100% U_U)