Huddy Non US watchers/livers ... Where do 你 watch?

karoline1 posted on Sep 12, 2010 at 07:00PM
Hi all!
Seems like there are several people from outside the US in here, me included :) I was just wondering how you watch the show? Do you watch it online? do you download? Or are your country "up to date" when it comes to airing of the episodes?

Huddy 12 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 rue0613 said…
smile
rue016 from the Philippines!
I watch a live streaming (Tuesdays here at 8 AM) then I download (roughly after 30 minutes - 3 hours, it can be downloaded at Torrent)...
XD
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 BBHuddyJisbon said…
smile
it watch it Online
www.seriesyonkis.com
or www.sidereel.com
一年多以前 reebaila said…
i watch it here
link
一年多以前 playingcold said…
smile
I watch it here: link

But my country is pretty up to date. Season 6 airs already, at Wednesday 'Remorse' will be on :)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 true_love_huddy said…
@PC: What time can we watch live the premiere in Hungary?I thought I would only download it later, but I tend to change my mind...:)
一年多以前 playingcold said…
@TLH -- 2 AM. Which is horrible and I don't think that I can make it work every week because I have classes at Tuesday morning but I have to watch the premiere live.
一年多以前 rue0613 said…
smile
@ PC - woah... You stay up until 2 AM so you can watch live? I'm an insomniac so no prob, but OMG... really?
Oh yes that's really the middle of the night!!:)
But sometimes I can be really obsess and insane.:D We will see it...
一年多以前 playingcold said…
big smile
@rue -- Usually I don't go to bed before midnight, so it won't be a problem to stay up that late. But in this case I will sleep before watching House because I have school at Tuesday morning and I have to get up at 7 AM.

@TLH -- I watched Season 6 finale live. Well, I watched only the last 2 minutes because I thought that it will start at 3 AM :D But luckily I saw the Huddy-kiss so I wasn't that angry :D
@PC-Were you alone that time?If the answer is yes, how could you endure that level of enthusiasm???????????Honestly...
一年多以前 playingcold said…
Yes, I was alone. And I have to add that next day I had to travel to Budapest and after watching the episode I slept only 3 hours or so.

I don't know how I made it. Honestly. I was crazy, I think! XD
laugh
Oh God, Huddy makes us all crazy!!!:)