Hotch & Emily Hotch & Emily 论坛

Celina79 posted on Mar 23, 2009 at 09:11AM
For all the Hotch & Emily Fans outthere:)

Here you can discuss everything you want about Hotch&Emily, episodes etc.

Have Fun and Enjoy!! :)

Hotch & Emily 4795 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3201-3250 of 4795

一年多以前 Celina79 said…
Yes, I also always thought of JJ and Reid. But Will is ok too.:D
一年多以前 Seythia said…
I don't know, ever since Austin, I think Reid would be better off with her.
I HATE that they never mentioned her again!

I find huge age gaps romantic, don't ask me why.
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
Its strange indeed, that they never mentioned her. I don't mind Reid it with her either, she seemed to be very nice.
一年多以前 Simmy said…
I liked Austin:)
一年多以前 Seythia said…
Btw, I'm not wrong about Em's age,am I?
She'ssupposed to have graduated in '89.
So that makes her about 37-38.
Let's say she got her bachelor's degree (4 years) and three years of work experiance (minimum requirements for the FBI)... and then 10 year of work in the Bureau.
That would be the perfect age, right?
What do you think she studied at Yale?

一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
smile
I like her too ^^
一年多以前 Simmy said…
I have a question for those of you who have read/is reading my ff "Run away little girl". Why do you like it? People tell me they like it, but never why. So, why?
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
Simone, I like your fanfic, because you write about something who is still a tabou. And you write it with a lot of emotions in it, that it makes me shiver when I think about Emily is kutting herself. You are really great in describing situations and things they do.
Hope you understand what I mean.;)
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
Sometimes I do not review, because I feel like I forget how to describe my feelings in english. But I still read your story!
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
smile
Stef, yep, she must be around 37 or 38 in the show.
You mean the perfect age for Hotch? Of course she has!:D
What she studied at Yale.....hmmm.....
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
smile
The way you write it delivers the emotions I mean the right emotion that should come alonfg with that king of story ^^ That's why I like it ^^
一年多以前 Simmy said…
Thanks Colette:) That means a lot.
一年多以前 Simmy said…
I can deliver the emotions right, because I know that I'm writing about, unlike other people.
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
smile
You're welcome Simone. I review actually every story I read, at least I try to review, but as I said before, sometimes I cannot find the right words to describe what I felt. And than it sounds strange.:)
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
I guess she studied Foreign and International relations or somthing like that^^
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
Yes, something with languages, I thought as well.;)
一年多以前 Seythia said…
I seriouly doubt she studied something like that.

If she had, they wouldn't have been surpised with her speaking Arab.

I think the actually studied psychology.
Even though it#sstrange.

I dont know how it is in your countries, but in germany it's almost impossible to study psychology (you'd have to have better grades than you need to go to medical school).
In the US psychology is like economics in germany. EVERYONE who's too lazy for anything else studies psychology. It's so strange.
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
Oh yeah Psycology!!!

Here in France, well basically, like you said, people who are lazy and don't wanna have a lot to study, study Psycology.....whixh is really weird....
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
You really think she went to Yale, and studied Psychology?
Well, its possible, and yes, a reason, because the others didn't know about her arabic.
Hmmmmmm....Well, here I think its like in Germany, its hard to study psychology.
一年多以前 Seythia said…
that's why I decided if I fail the rest of my chemistry exams (which is NOT happening... my dream still is to tudy forensic toxicology in Glasgow) I want to go to the Netherlands and study psychology there (that was, after all my best subject in school). And even though I hardly speak any dutch, I can still read it and it's not THAT hard to learn (yes, if I had paid attntion to my mother teaching me,I would be speaking it by now)

haha.. Gils I dare you:
Gve me a song that reminds you of Hotch and Em!

I found this:
אף אחת Miri Mesika (It's about a girlwho knows that the one she loves is with someone else but she still knows that no girl can be as close to him as she is)
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
big smile
Stef, jij praat nederlands? Had ik dat maar geweten!!:D
Yep mothers know whats the best!;)
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
smile
I like "Love Song Requiem" by Trading Yesterday.:)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Simmy said…
big smile
Oh, I LOVE that song!!:D
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
smile
Wow ONE song...Ermmmm...gosh there are so many!!! here's my list:

"All I want" by Susie suh

"Duet" Rachael Yamagata

"Wonderwall" by Ryan Adams
一年多以前 Seythia said…
Well, it's how I communicate with my gradfather.
He writes in Dutch (actually Flemish, but still, same difference) and I answer in German :D
Just how many languages do you speak,Col? xD
My mom's from Belgium that's why. I think I got my temper from her :D
一年多以前 Seythia said…
Ah, I would have had thousands of songs, but I can't really translate most of them :D
one of them is רצה הביתה by Keren Peles. ( link )
I don'tknow why itjust reminds me of Emily.
My hebrew is so bad, though. I can't really translate the song.
Ratza habaita means 'you're running home' though.
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
smile
Stef, Do you speak Hebrew???????
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
big smile
Cool Stef! I speak german, dutch, english, french and italian (but not very good!).:D And I started once with spanish, but I stopped too soon.
My mother is from the netherlands, therefore I speak fluent dutch as well.:D
I do understand the flemish it is nearly the same as dutch.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Seythia said…
Nowadays Flemish IS the same. I never liked the language but now that I see that I might need it I really regret not having learned it.
My graddad lived in Paris for most of his live and I used to be fluent in french but now I onlynow some basic things.

And I'm supposed to know hebrew but I don't. I'm going to learn it again but right now I'm too busy.

I only speak German and English (and my spoken English is MUCH better than my written English, believe me)
This is kind of embarassing :D
一年多以前 Simmy said…
smile
I'm off to bed. Good night girls:)
一年多以前 Seythia said…
Good night Simone :)
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
kiss
Good night Sim!!!!
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
big smile
Oh well, you better listened to your mom!;)

My mother always talked in dutch to us, so I learned it from the beginning. I don't write very well, but I can speak it, and happy with it.:D She also talkes to my daughter in dutch, and she understands it already.

I have the same with french and italian, I better speak than write them.:D
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
smile
Good night Simone!:)
一年多以前 Seythia said…
Well, your lucky and you've been very smart not to just ignore your mother.
Like I said I can easily understand Dutch, it's not that different from German, but it would be a lot easier every time I'm in Belgium.
It's so sad, during school I had the BEST opportunies to learn languages.
I had, next to English, French and Spanish at school (and latin but for me Latin is NOT a language, it's hell) and I used to have Torah and Ivrit lessons. So I had the possiblity to learn three additional languages :(
I was simply too lazy. Serves me right :(
Now, if I want to properly convert to Judaism I at least need to learn Hebrew. That's a plus, I suppose.
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
smile
I guess it would have been difficult to ignore my mother, because at the beginning she couldn't speak german very well, so therefore she spoke in dutch with us. And of course now i'm happy she did.
At school, I only learned french and english, thats it. I never went to UNI. And at our school we could have learn either english or italian, so I took english.:D
I wish I could speak more languages too, I think its very interesting to learn different languages. At least for me it is.

Yes, german isn't that different than dutch, i'm sure you will learn it very fast.:)
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
I remember when I was living in the US, and explained that in Europe it was fairly commun for someone to speak 3 or even more forgeign languages, they'd be like " OMG, really??? that's soooo awesome!!!" They often told me it was a great opportunity^^
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
big smile
You were living in the US, Marie. Cool! For how many years?
Yes, they do not speak that many languages there. When I was in San Diego I better spoke spanish.:D
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
heart
(OMG!!! 131 members!!!)
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
A few years ^^ (about 4)
一年多以前 Seythia said…
Hm, it was the same in ireland.
Somehow many English speaking countries don't really encourage their students to learn any languages.
It's almost the same with Israel.
My granddad lived there during WW II and quickly moved back to Europe when he noticed that most people there spoke neither English nor any other language he speaks and gave him a hard time because of it.
my friends from Ireland used to learn german in school for 5-6 years and can't say anything other than 'How are you'

I wish I had been able to travel around more when I was a child.
一年多以前 Seythia said…
Really, Marie?Wow, that's awesome!
Where did you live?
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
smile
New york, South carolina and San fransico (my oncle and his wife live there!!) and then back to my hometown PARIS!!!
一年多以前 Seythia said…
So how old were you when you lived there? :)
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
smile
Yes, thats awsome Marie.:D

Sorry, I have to go to bed, early day tomorrow!
Good night Marie and Stef, and sleep well! Gute Nacht! Bonne nuit!:D
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
smile
I'm aclually thinking about going to Italy to continue my studies, or somewhere else ^^ (Or I could move to the south of France too)
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
kiss
I'm off to bed too girls!!!

Good night girls!!!!

Talk to you tomorrow!!
一年多以前 Seythia said…
Ok,I better go to bed,now,too!

Sleep well girls!
Bonne nuit, gute nacht, good night, לילה טוב , goedenacht!
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
big smile
Good morning Girls!
Hope you slept well?:)

Wishing you all a very nice monday! And yay, soon we get a new CM episode!:D
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
big smile
Hey Col!!! Hey girls!!! You know what COl, I slept sooooooooo well, I actually overslept and missed my first day back at the Uni!!! LOOOL!! Oh well! I'll catch up!!!

How are you my favorite girls???????