Hotch & Emily Hotch & Emily 论坛

Celina79 posted on Mar 23, 2009 at 09:11AM
For all the Hotch & Emily Fans outthere:)

Here you can discuss everything you want about Hotch&Emily, episodes etc.

Have Fun and Enjoy!! :)

Hotch & Emily 4795 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 4795

一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
wow glad to know you'll share hime with us!!!! And you're totally right we could wear a fancy-dress potato costume and he'd be still sexy..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! *daydreams and drools all over her desk*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 criminalminds15 said…
blush
YAY!! We shall all share Hotch... We can just never meet him at my house... My mum... She "likes" him... And Reid can't come over either! Mum thinks I like him even though I don't and whenever we're watching CM and he's on she always gives me these looks like she some sort of wise old owl... It's chronic!
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
mischievous
*slaps herself* No Dirty thoughts anymore!!:D
wink
Good girl! You can flirt with Hotch but anything over PG is banned!!

Marie! Don't encourage her!
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
laugh
Sophie, seeeeeeeeeeeee seeeeeee, Marie has dirty thoughts too!!!!!! Yes, yes, yes, she has them tooooo...!!!:D
hmmm
Hmmm... This song reminds me of H/P... Does anyone agree or do you all just think I'm crazy?
一年多以前 Dicsi said…
Girliess!! (don't know if this has been mentioned before..) Did you notice the subtext at the funeral??? Was just watching it again and when Hotch was talking about Haley 'How he loved her' the camera turns to Emily, looking at him again..
一年多以前 Dicsi said…
laugh
Awesome song btw! :O I was actually looking for that song, but didn't know the name! Thank you!!

And it does remind me of H/E too :D
last edited 一年多以前
crying
You know what I give up!! I give up!! I hope you're happy!! Have all the dirty thoughts you want!! *dramtically storms out in tears*

10 mins later...

Nah I'm only kidding! I think it's sort of funny!
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
big smile
Dianne, that was our awsome H/E shipper cameraman, again!:D
YAY, subtext, saw it too!:D
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
big smile
Great song Sophie, and yes totally H/E song!!:D
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
Yeap I talked about the subtext page 8 or 9 Diane!!!

all right all right: I plead guilty: YES I HAVE DIRTY THOUGHTS TOO!!!!! SO WHAT??????? looooooooooooooooooooooooool

OMG SOPH I'm IN LOVE WITH THAT SONG I DOWLOADED IT A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT!!!!! So beautiful!!!!!

I promise you girls, when i'm done with my exams i'll finish my fanfics and i'll make a bunch of fanvids too that i've been dying to make!!!!!
last edited 一年多以前
blush
Thanks Dianne! Yeah it's been mentioned before but who could ever get bored of subtext?!

Hmmm... You know the wallpaper I made, I changed it slightly... My Fanpop still won't let me upload anything though... Do you think one of you could upload it for me? If so it's for a fan called dillyydallyy and you could just call it like dillydally's Secret Santa 09 or something, please? *puppy eyes*
 Thanks Dianne! Yeah it's been mentioned before but who could ever get bored of subtext?! Hmmm... Y
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
There you go Diane:

Guys, I'm worried and here's why, I was re-watching 510, I mean the first 4 minutes, during Hotch's speech and i noticed 2 things:

SPOILER (if you haven't seen 510 yet) SPOILER:

The first one (I mentionned it on the screencap of the episode), is when they're carrying the coffin, the camera shows Hotch and Emily right next to each other, and Hotch says " It's love that makes the world go round and if that's true then the world spun a little bit faster with Hailey in it".

And then the second thing is when everyone's standing around the coffin, Hotch says "I'll make sure Jack knew she died procting him and How much I loved her". When he said "...and how much I loved her" the camera immediately showed Emily, and I swear to god i'm not saying this because i'm a shipper or anything but it really caught my eyes and attention.

So here's the thing, i don't know if it means that Hotch loved Hailey and we'll never love anyone like he loved her. Or, on the contrary, if it means that Emily will at some point play an important role in his life????

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
I really like the wallpaper you've made!
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
BTW, you should check out these songs they make me think of H/E:

- "Time after time", Matchbox 20
- "Wonderwall", Ryan Adams (i like this version better than the Oasis version, i mean the original ^^)
last edited 一年多以前
big smile
Ah yes! Our favourite cameraman!! Hmm... Maybe we won't need to climb up walls and crawl through windows to get into the CM building... Maybe our favourite ever cameraman will let us in througn the front door! Oooh! An inside job!! Dundunduuhh!! The plot thickens!!

I'm glad you all like the song! I'm sorry it just really reminds me of H/P!! I know what you're going through Marie!! I admit it! I'm in love with the song and I can't stop listening to it!!

Tut tut tut tut tut Marie! I'm severely dissapointed in you!

Oh cool! You write fanfics?! What are they?
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
big smile
I'm not done writing them yet...I've sooo busy...

YEEEEESSSS OUR FRIEND: The cameraman!!!!!!!! WHo knows maybe he/she is a member of fanpop??!!! Maybe she/he Joined the H/E spot!!!!!!!!!

If you can hear/see us cameraman we have a special job for you!!!!
smile
Awww thanks!

Erm... When you say Time After Time do you mean the one that goes, "When you fall I will catch I'll be waiting, time after time."

Don't know the other one...

Oh Marie how could you?! You changed it!! You never said SPOILER ALERT!! You made me out to be in the wrong!! How could you?! *bursts into tears*
big smile
Oh cool! When you've finished can you tell me so I can read them?

Yes our beloved cameraman! Hmm.. Maybe we should start a seperate forum searching for him!
一年多以前 Simmy said…
To all H/P shippers,
I'm SO sorry I killed Hotch in my video, but I really liked the song!!
Sorry, Simone:/
worried
Haha! It's OK... I'll pull through.
一年多以前 Simmy said…
I will make a happy one later :)
big smile
Good! Hope so! :)
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
heart
Yeap that's the song!! i don't like the original though ^^

Once i'm done writing them i'll post'em here and on fanfiction too ^^

一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
blush
Hey Sim!!!! I just watched your vid, and I loved it, i like the song too!!

BTW, Sim' I wanna make a fanvid too, but...i don't know how to make them *blushes* so...could you tell me what you used to make them...
big smile
Cool! Can't wait! I've written one FF but it wasn't great now I have two to write by Christmas!
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
surprise
I think we've lost Colette!! Where are you Colette??? Oh no!! Maybe our favorite cameraman or the butler kinnaped her!!!!
一年多以前 Simmy said…
smile
Hey Marie!:)
I use the program Windows Moive Maker. It is not that good, but it was on my computer when I got it. To make a video you just have to try, that were how I learned it, but if you have any questions just ask.
big smile
Oh no!! The plot thickens even further! A double agent!! :O

Where's your fanvid?

If you want help I know how to make them as well!
一年多以前 Simmy said…
Maybe she just went to bed?

Here it is :)
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
kiss
Thank you girls!!!! I'll try to make one during christmas break !!!
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
big smile
OMG girls!!! I just got last night ratings!!

Criminal minds: 14.433 million viewers

YAYYYY BABY !!!
big smile
Hmmmm... I'll have to watch it later as unfortunately I can't have sound right now!

I can't wait Marie!!
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
kiss
I just saw your vid!! I love it!!!
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
crying
Soooo sad though...
cake
WooHooo!!!!!!!! WE CM WATCHERS RULE!!!!!!!!! Where was it on the list?
一年多以前 Simmy said…
big smile
Yaaaay!!! We rock!!!

一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
smile
link

Here's the link for the ratings
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
meh
Oh and, here the CBS preview for next week episode, it's slightly longer than the promo from last night

link

A friend of mine just make some screencaps of the promo to see who's in the car with Emily....
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
kiss
Ok girls i'm off to bed i'm reeaaaaalllllyyyy tired!!!!!!

Good night everyone!!
worried
Good night Marie! Have the sweetest dreams and the greatest day tomorrow!

Oh no! Nearly everyone's gone!! Either they're all being taken away by the FBI for their part in planning to CM headquaters and after being ratted out by the double-crossing camera man or there's a giant, legendary, man-eating rat on the loose that no one believes in apart from a shaman who sits alone in the woods on a tree stump wittling away, foretelling tales of doom who everyone thinks is crazy until everyone has to believe it when they're all dead apart from the one survivor who's probably a girl and stands alone on a hill looking down on the forest doing a voiceover... I hope arrested, at least that way we could be granted parole...
crying
Simone, I just saw your video, it nearly bought tears to my eyes, very nearly... I've never heard that song before, it sounded like Avril Lavigne though... What was it? I liked it and I might have downloaded it but now whenever I'll listen to it I'll imagine Hotch dying!
一年多以前 Seythia said…
Oh god, I've just seen the last episode and it was so heartbreaking!
Hotch's speech was so sad, it reminds me why I don't go to funerals.
smile
I know, so sad. I still don't get Pirates Of Pensance though, what genre is it?!

YAY!! I just saw the ratings!! We were first!!

Oh my gosh!!!!!! I just watched the promo!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK?! WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT TO US?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
kiss
Hey everyone!!! How are you???
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
laugh
Hey Soph!!!! YEAAAH the promo is AWESOME!!

Why would they do that to us??? Well, because they're cruel!!!
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
smile
Good morning Girls!
Hi Marie!:)

Sorry, that I wasn't there last night, but I had trubles with my Internet connection, so I stopped at a point, because it was really annoying.
But, I hope its working better today.:)

How are you?

I have to do some cleaning at home now, but I hope I will be back later.
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
I'm good thx!!!

I'm sory for you internet connection!!

I'm still looking for the CTV promo for next week!!! God I hate CTV i can't even access to the website !!!
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
cake
YEAHHHHHHHH 300 REPLIES BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!