Hotch & Emily Hotch & Emily 论坛

Celina79 posted on Mar 23, 2009 at 09:11AM
For all the Hotch & Emily Fans outthere:)

Here you can discuss everything you want about Hotch&Emily, episodes etc.

Have Fun and Enjoy!! :)

Hotch & Emily 4795 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 4795

一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
big smile
Yeap Soph !!! :D

God I can't wait till tomorow to watch the new episode!!! And it's my turn to do the translation/sub/transcript ^^
一年多以前 criminalminds15 said…
smile
Me neither! Except I'll have to watch it on Friday! :(

Translation/sub/transcpipt?
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
oh sorry I shoud explain lol.

I'm doing the subtitles (french) for my friends who need them to understand the episode ^^
cool
Oh OK! That's really cool! I'd love to be able to do that! Unfortunately I'm pretty stupid on the language side of things!
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
smile
Hey that's great Marie! I'm sure they really appreciate your work.:)
God, I can't wait to see the episode. Only a few hours to go....
I will get up at 5.30 to watch it, because after I have to go to work.:)
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
smile
WOW i'll be asleep at this time !!!!
smile
Me too! You are a true fan Colette! *defensively* Not that we aren't!
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
smile
looooool Well, i have a really good excuse: I need my beauty sleep to be able to study tomorow.....even if I don't want to....God, had I know what i was getting myself into when i decided to study law....But i love it!!!
一年多以前 Dicsi said…
laugh
*raises hand* I'm also going to wake up at 6am early tomorrow morning to watch CM! It's sooo worth getting up early, let me tell you that from experience! (I neverrr wake up this early for anything, but elsewise I wouldn't be able to deal with my excitement to watch at work lol.. so I have been getting up early every thursday for the last 2,5 month xD Gosh I feel so obsessive atm!)
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
wink
Haha, yes, i'm addicted, I know.:D But I really cant wait the whole day till the evening. I mean I would explode for excitement!;)

一年多以前 Celina79 said…
laugh
YAY Dianne, the same here!:D I'm not the only crazy early CM watching Fan.:D
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
big smile
I totally understand girls ! loool, that's why it's called addiction!!!! looool
一年多以前 Dicsi said…
High five for the crazy early watching fans lol xD And also for every other CM addict! :D
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
big smile
LOL, yes!!:D
And you know, if I had to study tomorrow I would sleep at that time as well.;) I totally understand Marie.:D

But you know, watching the episode without hearing what they say, its really bad. Because I cannot read from their lips.:D
I mean, If I would be at the Office.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
big smile
Yep, high five, for all of us addicted Fans!:D
一年多以前 Dicsi said…
Yes exactly. Goodluck with your studying tomorrow Marie!

I always put the volume very low, you could also use earplugs ghehe.. Now I'm off to sleep! (the sooner I sleep, the sooner it will be morning, the sooner it's CM-time! :D This still sounds so patheticly ridiculous lol)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
kiss
Well, earplugs at the office would look strange. And besides that, I have to take the incoming phonecalls.:D
So therefore, I better get up early tomorrow morning, and watch it than.:D

Yep, I will go to bed as well!

Good night my lovely friends, sleep well and have sweet dreams!:D
Bonne nuit and slaap lekker!:)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
smile
Have a great day tomorrow, Girls!
Good luck with your study Marie and a nice day at work Dianne!:)
一年多以前 Dicsi said…
Oh you meant that watching at the office would be weird! I thought you meant watching it on low volume, because maybe you'd wake others at your house ;)

I hope everyone will enjoy this next episode!!!!

Goodnight, sleep tight and wake up (early and) bright :)
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
smile
Yes, I ment watching at the Office would be weird.
Sorry, its late and i'm tired.:D Well at home I use the earplugs, otherwise my daughter would jump out of her bed.:D

Thank you Dianne, good night!
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
kiss
Good night girls !!!!!
big smile
Thanks! I hope you do too! Bye Colette, bye bye Dianne have a good day at work and a good night's worth of sleep! You'll need it to wake up extra early to watch CM!!

YAY!! HI-5!! *hi-5s anyone that will hi-5 her... So far... No one... :(*
sad
Oh! I just had an amazing idea on what should have happened when Hayley died! OK, this is a really rough draft!

Hayley: Let him know that you can have fun...
Hotch: I will...
Hayley: And let him now... Let him know that *sobs*
Hotch: What? Let him know what?
Hayley: Let him know that you can love-
Hotch: I will, don't worry-
Hayley: I don't mean just him; show him that you can love another human being, let him know you can let people in...
Hotch: What do you mean? I could never do that... It wouldn't be right...
Hayley: Dammit Aaron! Let her in!
Hotch: Who?
Hayley: Emily...
Hotch: Emily?
Hayley: Yes, Emily.
Hotch: But we work together and-
Hayley: You promised me you'd show him you could love...
Hotch: *is quiet with realisation*
*Shows stupid Foyet and then it cuts to black as he kills Hayley... Man I hate him!!!*
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
big smile
You know what Soph, you should be a writter on the whow! seriously!
一年多以前 Seythia said…
Oh yes <3 that would have been lovely

I think I'll watch the new episode tomorrow before university oO
I have to be in the lab tomorrow again, so I better not be tired XD
big smile
Thankyou! Utter rubbish but thankyou!
worried
Hey there! Another early viewer I see! Well just make sure you're not too tired in the lab I don't want you to collapse from exhaustion and land flat faced into a bubbling beaker of acid!
一年多以前 Seythia said…
Well,did I say morning?
For me, that means: getting up at 11 :D
Acids aren't really dangerous.
I'm more worried about the toxic gases ÓÒ

Anyway.
I can't wait to finally learn how Hotch is going to be a father AND FBI agent <3
zzz
Well my fellow shippers, it appears it is time for me to go to bed! All have fun at your jobs and unversities... Sorry Marie I'm not quite sure what you go to yet... :S Never mind!! Hope for all you early bird watchers that the episode will be great... I don't have to hope, of course it will!! Bye everyone and I hope you can come here tomorrow so we can squee over their relationship once more! Bye! :D
一年多以前 Dicsi said…
All I'm going to say for now is: It was awesome!!
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
Good morning!
Yep, it was awsome!:)
Have a great day!
big smile
Oh I really want to see it! It must have been amazing!!
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
heart
AWESOME episode!!!!

I cried during the first 15 minutes!!!

Jack is sooooo cute !!!!!!!
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
Guys, I'm worried and here's why, I was re-watching 510, I mean the first 4 minutes, during Hotch's speech and i noticed 2 things:

SPOILER (if you haven't seen 510 yet) SPOILER:

The first one (I mentionned it on the screencap of the episode), is when they're carrying the coffin, the camera shows Hotch and Emily right next to each other, and Hotch says " It's love that makes the world go round and if that's true then the world spun a little bit faster with Hailey in it".

And then the second thing is when everyone's standing around the coffin, Hotch says "I'll make sure Jack knew she died procting him and How much I loved her". When he said "...and how much I loved her" the camera immediately showed Emily, and I swear to god i'm not saying this because i'm a shipper or anything but it really caught my eyes and attention.

So here's the thing, i don't know if it means that Hotch loved Hailey and we'll never love anyone like he loved her. Or, on the contrary, if it means that Emily will at some point play an important role in his life????

END OF SPOILER !!!!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
wink
And here's the link:

link

tongue
Hey you Marie! Slightly ruined it!
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
kiss
Marie, I have to go home now. But I will let you know what I think, when I rewatched it.

Talk to you later Girls!
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
blush
OMG Sophie I'm so sorry I thought i was on the H/E spoiler forum!! and not the regular one!! Sorry again :s
smile
Bye Colette! See you later!

It's OK! It wasn't that much of a spoiler! It's OK! I'm wwatching it now anyway, I couldn't wait!

Hmm... What do you know about The Pirates Of Pensance as when in series 1 we saw Hotch's pirate hat it looked really tacky but the words he said were very profound...
angry
OMGsh!!! I hate Strauss!! It was stupid of her as I was just thinking I'm giving her a hard time and feeling sorry for her when she comes out with this rubbish! I know she's trying to be nice but come on!!
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
angry
ITA!!! I hate her too
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
I just read on Television without pity. com something that's sooooooo gonna cheer you up and makes you smile (and then make you wonder why they didn't put it the episode!!!): 2 secenes were filmed or at least they were in the script of the epi:

- 1st one: Emily and Morgan in the gym the morning after he sends them all back to the hotel. They're both wound up - Emily especially so. from what i read on that forum, Emily says she doesn't wanna go to Nashville and she wanna stay home, then Morgan tries to remind her that this is the job- they go where needed

- 2nd one: The other scene involves Emily calling home to check on Hotch!!!!!!!! Yeap that's right Emily CALLING Hotch !! Awwwwwww!!! And I'll quote what was said on the forum: "The second one (scene) was kinda sweet because at one point Hotch says something like "And Emily? Thanks." "

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
heart
OMG, OMG, OMG, OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG!­!!!­!!!­
WHY didn't we see that????? But, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, that would have been so awsome!!!!! I love Emily, she's always so worried!!!!
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
heart
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I know!!!!!! That would have been awesome.

But they didn't put in the episode cause they didn't have enough screen time.

but, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM­MMG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
surprise
Why dear producers/ screen editors (i don't even know if it's a word lol)? WHY? WHY?
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
You know, i'm ok, that they cut the first one with Emily and Morgan, but noooooo, they better left the scene with Emily and Hotch!! That would have made the episode more LOVE!
Since I missed more Team support on that episode, they only sat on the table and we didn't see them talking to Hotch or hugging him or you know just support him.

Gosh, that would have been such a great christmas present!!!!!
一年多以前 chouchou22 said…
Yes it would have been such a great Xmas present...

You know what I have a feeling they didn't put it because it would have been too "shippy". :(
surprise
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! How could they ever have cut that scene?!?!?! Are they stupid or just cruel?!
sad
Your right, that would've been the best Christmas present ever! Yeah, but you say too shippy but haven't they been dropping us enough hints?
一年多以前 Celina79 said…
smile
Hi Sophie!:)
Yes, I mean 5x01 and 5x02 were way more shippy than one more phonecall. So, I think its strange that they cut it.
But well, we know now, that she would have called him!!! YAY!!!:D