i know i know most people say those movies are a joke
but out of everything else he scared the crap out of me
i could handle freddy jason, meyers, leatherface, exorsist
but he really freaked me out
last edited on Sep 30, 2007 at 03:36AM

恐怖电影 25 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 kathiria82 said…
It, that movie is still traumatizing to watch. I don't know how I'm not afraid of clowns.
一年多以前 Mindfreak666 said…
I am 15 now but as a kid I loved horror movies and I still do. But I also was afraid of the leperchaun. I used to watch Halloween, friday the 13th, The Exorcist... and none of them bothered me. But it was something about the leperchaun that was scary to me. When I watch the Leperchaun now I laugh because I don't see what was so scary.
一年多以前 msqueenbea said…
the haunting (the original black and white version) was the first film that scared me.
一年多以前 locke1up said…
pet sematary scared me to death as a kid
一年多以前 awwxmira said…
haha you told me this .. i still find it funny that ur scared of my ppl lol

and u know my answer .. almost every horror movie i watched scared me .. hmm the worst would probably have to be Children of the Corn lol i know ... it got me scared and made me laugh .. and i couldnt be in a car w/out looking back
一年多以前 devcath21 said…
pet semetary scared me nearly to death as a kid. i remember having to sleep with my parents after watching it with my older brother. but now i love horror movies and try to see as many as i possible can. they make me laugh but these days they're teen slashers. what happened to the creativity?
一年多以前 TheCountess said…
I was fairly young, living in the country, and home alone for the first time in my life. I loved watching horror movies on TV (back in the good old days of Friday night and Saturday night horror shows), and the original b/w version of "The Haunting" got me too. Every creak and shadow was getting to me. When my grandparents got home, they found me curled up behind one of the living room chairs with every light in the house on.
一年多以前 shannieannie said…
honestly, the first and only movie that has ever scared me is the 'the hills have eyes' remake... no other movie has stuck out in my mind like that one. *shudders*
一年多以前 daitheflu4u said…
It would have to be Nightmare on Elm street. I was 3 years old, and it gave me nightmares for weeks. I know this because I still remember those nightmares to this day.
一年多以前 houserocks1532 said…
Mine was "silver bullet" I was about 3-4 years old at that time! I know it was a cheesey movie!
一年多以前 lin_b said…
the Snowman....ok I know that sounds dumb but its true
一年多以前 Bananastand said…
The T-rex in The Land Before Time used to make me hide behind the sofa. I thought this embarressing until I heard that some kids are afriad of the Snowman.
一年多以前 Ratdog said…
IT, I was watching loads of different horror movies but when I first watched this I was nearly crying. I'd watched scarier stuff but there was just something about that clown. I really want to watch it again now.
一年多以前 dazl said…
The Shining. I saw it when I was four, and have been terrified of it since then. Those two little girls *shakes fist*
一年多以前 adavila said…
Nightmare on Elm street
一年多以前 becca85 said…
Halloween series

This is only because my friend's parents rented Halloween 2 back when we were in elementary school and she wanted to watch it one day when her parents weren't home, but she didn't want to watch it alone, so she asked me to watch it with her. I'll be the first to admit that I was way too young to watch that movie. Today, though, I wouldn't say I'm still traumatized by it, but I still haven't watched any of those movies. I might someday...maybe around Halloween...

Two other movies that gave me nightmares for a time:

Jurassic Park
Independence Day

I'm pleased to say that these are two of my favorite movies now (Jurassic Park has been my absolute favorite movie for years).
一年多以前 melmelx said…
im so going with the original 'night of the living dead'. that was one of the very first horror films that i ever saw as a kid and it terrified me. but the one that really scared me was 'nightmare on elm street'. and to this day...i still cant watch it w/out having some sort of nightmare.
一年多以前 randyroughton said…
Halloween, the original, without a doubt. For years, I had nightmares of the scene where he sits up and looks at Jamie Lee Curtis. Every now and then, I still have that dream.
一年多以前 jlhfan624 said…
Halloween & Candyman, probably simultaneously. I don't remember which one I saw first but I know they both terrified me around the same time.
一年多以前 axemnas said…
cool
I've seen alot of Horror in my life time and the two scaryest films i've ever seen were Friday the 13th and Halloween. Jason in part2 man that one almost made me wet my pants man ive seen real murder footage that film had some real similaritys to it theirs this one scene i can't get out of my head that scene were Jason grabs that guy and squezes his head till his eyeballs poped out man that gave me the creeps and i'm sorry to any one who hasn't seen part 2 for spoiling it for you,but the one film that scares me worse than that is Halloween i saw it for the first time when i was 9yrs old it tramatized me i still look in the back of the car before i get in. Michael gave me nightmares for months i still have a few Michael frights every now and then especially after i watch a Halloween
一年多以前 katiecain said…
worried
Sixth Sense. I watched it when I was like 7 and it terrified me. I couldn't sleep and I'm still scared of dangling my legs over the bed incase someone grabs them!
一年多以前 brittlegirl94 said…
The Ring man, you know what's worse? I used to be so freaked out by horror movies that once I was terrified that my dad wanted me to watch the Ring with him, but I did. So we're watching it, and then near the beginning (I can't remember) when the girl is found in the closet and her face is HORRIBLY messed up, I'm hiding behind a pillow, SHAKING with fear, and my dad says its okay to look. So I look, AND HE PAUSED THE CLIP OF HER FACE. SCARED ME TO DEEEEATH. I'm still angry about that, but he laughs if I bring It up. And to this day I still cannot bring myself to watch the ring.
一年多以前 AgentCoop said…
The 70's remake of "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" FREAKED ME THE HELL OUT when I was a kid. Also the TV movie version of 'Salem's Lot (when the dead kid is floating outside the window) scared the crap out of me. Got no problem watching them now.
一年多以前 heatherju said…
Nightmare on Elm street
一年多以前 oneshyguy46 said…
blush
Scream and Child's Play. Very terrified of those films when I was young lol.