黑塔利亚 黑塔利亚 Epic Battles

russiaxchina2 posted on May 08, 2011 at 06:02PM
You can choose any charater you want and make them face off with another charater like i wanna make Italy fight Switzerland they can also use any weapon that you choose. I'm going to make Italy use a death sytche and Switzerland will use a missile launcher. so Choose your charaters and weapons and begin to battle!!!

黑塔利亚 8 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 russiaxchina2 said…
i forgot to mention that you can play your song of choice while the charaters you chose are fighting to the death. While Italy and Switzerland are fighting the song they are fighting to Last resort and Awake.
一年多以前 ryans_love said…
england vs china (england with Excalibur and china with his wok)

song: "i'll make a man out of you" from mulan and/or "all nightmare long" by metallica.
sweet! that sounds interesting! well if you need me i will be writing the fiction of Switzerland vs Italy
一年多以前 ryans_love said…
i'm curious about yours because italy + fighting? it's s. italy doing the fighting, da?
smile
no it's really N.Italy not Romano! surprisingly he actually won I wrote it as a fan fic so you can check it out if you want to da?
一年多以前 ivoryphills said…
Canada with his flying dainty fists of fury versus Hungary and her favorite semi-automatic, duking it out to Evanescence's "Bring Me To Life". Weird, right?
一年多以前 MaybeBlue said…
Prussia ("Gilbird beam of DOOM") Vs. Austria ("Death by Piano")
Track: Disco Pogo by Die Atzen.

Just picture it. XP
一年多以前 Aph-Finland said…
hmm..... idk why..... but America VS Denmark while "Everything is Awesome" from the lego movie is playing XD XD lol i will be very happy with this ^-^ America's fighting will be the electric Hamburger while Denmark's will be his ax, i mean duh... thats what i imagine X3
last edited 一年多以前