超能英雄 Worst episode ever S03E21

adavila posted on Mar 31, 2009 at 04:21AM
Oh my god this episode was very very boring. Nothing interesting happened, I dont know how sylar got the flying power, there was a whole new character that just lasted for one episode and no cool main characters were involved in the episode aghhh

超能英雄 13 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 want2watcheroes said…
A lot of people thought this was the best episode of the season, I don't exactly think it was the best but I think it was a great episode. I must of not been watching properly (I've only just got up) because I didn't see Sylar fly.
一年多以前 chels125843 said…
i LOVED it <333
and im with want2wactheroes cause i agree with everything he said. :)
一年多以前 peteypetrelli said…
i loved it
the sylar/danko scenes were excellent
一年多以前 chels125843 said…
i also thought it was SUCH a funny episode. and i agree sylar and danko were awesome and claire/nathan and peter/angela were cute :)
一年多以前 want2watcheroes said…
The only thing I didn't really love about the episode was the Peter and Angela scenes - they just seemed to drag on and it is hard for me to say that because Peter is one of my favorites and I started to like the angela scenes. I know they tried to make it look like an emotional moving scene and everything but... I dunno. The bit where Noah sees them is good though.
一年多以前 chels125843 said…
aw i liked there scenes i thought they were emtional! i mean i can understand what you said but imo they were pretty good!
一年多以前 SubZero76 said…
I liked the Peter/Angela scenes.Those saved it for me.
一年多以前 adavila said…
for me, those were the worst
一年多以前 peteypetrelli said…
I just watched it again [with m'daddy] and realised how good the Claire/Nathan bits were. Not so keen on Peter/Angela but that's more because I never liked Angela i think XD
一年多以前 NeonGlo said…
Sylar didn't fly. He teleported right out of the car onto a rooftop. I don't think they showed when he stole that ability. I love that Claire has found the ability to drink without getting drunk. I'll bet that shows up again; and Sylar has it, too, of course. But they STILL didn't explain how Peter found Angela in that elevator. It's not as if he can see through walls. I also loved seeing the fake Sylar shrieking in fear of the real Sylar. That's fun.
一年多以前 adavila said…
yeah that las scene you mentioned was the best for me
一年多以前 nickelhatton2 said…
I haven't seen it myself because i stopped watching at the end of volume three but there are some pretty awful episodes in volume 3 and if this is indeed the worst episode it must have been very very bad to beat some of the ones ive already seen!
一年多以前 ParadoXeX said…
The worst episode for me was "I am Sylar".