哈利·波特 Harry Potter's Chit-chat room

hudka posted on May 06, 2009 at 11:22PM
Well, this thread is to talk about anything related to Harry Potter. It doesn't have to be something related with Harry Potter it could be anything you're doing or something you will do or any news or just if you need to talk.
So let the chit-chat begin!!!

哈利·波特 11 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 linhousepotter said…
heart
I love your icon! Huddy Forever! :)
一年多以前 BellaCullen96 said…
ok, so i am kinda like hermione cuz i have brown hair and i get really good grades. i have moved twice and at my first elementary school i had a couple guy friends. one i have talked to and he goes to my new middle school. he looks like ron and is tall. another of my guy friends i think he goes to my new school, but i havent talked to him, he just has the same name as my friend. anyways, he looks like harry. and the two guys never even met eachother. it is scary enough that they ended up in my new school, but they were both my friends, and we look like the group in harry potter!
MattieWeasley commented…
scary for two reasons one beacuse 你 could be hermione's twin sister 一年多以前
MattieWeasley commented…
two beacuse I AM JUST LIKE THAT I SWEAR ITS WEIRD (minus the ron guy but I do have a harry lolz) 一年多以前
MattieWeasley commented…
OMG WE R THE GRANGER TRIPLETS!!!! 一年多以前
一年多以前 PEZ-sweets-rule said…
smile
OMG BellaCullen96 that is so freaky lol you should so dress up together for Halloween! That would be 'mazing!

Anyways I adored the Harry/Ginny ship and am SOOOOO annoyed that it doesn't get a big part in the film like in the book. Also i read on another HP related site that at the start of the film Harry tries to chat up another girl in a cafe, that seems really out of character isn't Harry the shy one who spat out his drink when he looked at Cho Chang over the Great Hall?!?! And also on this other site it says the H/G kiss is in the Room of Requirement and it isn't even a REAL kiss (as in only a peck)and that it comes out of nowhere that Harry doesn't evenlike Ginny like that, that she just pounces on him and there is no flirty stuff between the two! I hope this is not true because HBP is my favourite book and that would just spoil it = [.

If there is Flirty stuff i hope it is really funny = ] also i hope that if there is flirting that the protective big brother Ron things are kept in. I wonder if they will keep the kiss with Dean Thomas in? And if it is will be able to see Harry's Jelousey? =P

Another thing, (im on a roll now lol), is i hope they give Harry and Ginny a proper Relationship in the film like in the book as it plays a big part in DH (love is the power the dark lord know not after all =P) and it will just look odd if all of a sudden Harry is madly in love with Ginny after a quick peck in the Room of Requirement!... Unless they just cut Harry/Ginny out of DH all together which would be horrible. Even JKR said on her website that if Ginny was killed in the Chamber of Secrets Voldermort would have been more powerful today so doesn't that mean that Harry needed Ginny to be able to go through with it so she should be given a bigger part!

Case Closed!

If she doesn't i will be sad =[

I have been looking foward to this film ever since the HBP book came out and now im so nervous to go see it as i think it will spoil it. =[.

Also just wondering, since there will be 2 DH movies do you think they will include the 19 year later bit? I hope they do as i think it is a fab ending to the series as our Hero has made himself a home and is happy at last = ]

Sorry for going on, i just had a lot of HPness to let out lol.

thanks for the chat guys pleas tell me what you think! = ]

XxXxXxXxXxX
一年多以前 hudka said…
crying
I AM SO EXCITED THAT SOMEONE RESPOND TO MY CHIT CHAT THANKS!! WELL I AM FROM MEXICO I HAVE 14 YEARS OLD AND I LOVE HARRY POTTER SINCE I WAS LITTLE ITS LIKE ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES AND THE BOOKS OMG!!
I KNOEW ABOUT FANPOP MY A FRIEND THAT HERE IN FANPOP IS CALLED HUDDYSMACKED I LOVE HER IS LIKE MY SISTER!!
NOW TALKING MORE ABOUT HARRY POTTER ONE FRIEND TOLD ME THAT DANIEL HAS A SICKNES THAT HE CANT MOVE ALL HIS BODY HE HAS DIFICULTY TO MOVE SOME PARTS OF HIS BODY ( I WAS FRICKED) LIKE WHEN HE WANT TO TIGHT HIS TENIS HE CANT!!
一年多以前 BellaCullen96 said…
ok, i think thats a lie about Daniel but if it isnt, that would suck! I also agree with PEZ-sweets-rule.
一年多以前 jaypro said…
yo i amazingly loved harry potter since it came out
一年多以前 ferri_lauren said…
heart
i lahv harry potter more than anyone here
一年多以前 LilysLittleTwin said…
Is anyone here a fellow fangirl?
一年多以前 marglo said…
laugh
i started watching harry potter when i was like 6 or 7 and luved it ever since =D lol
一年多以前 GinnyXHarryluv said…
Whos ur favorite character?
一年多以前 Satherisa said…
Severus snape