哈利·波特 Yet Another HP Roleplay: The Sequel

dragonsmemory posted on Jan 05, 2014 at 01:54PM
Harry Potter, who had married Clarice Ernest and had a daughter (Carry) and son (Dan), died in the midst of the war against Voldemort, leaving his only remaining family to carry on and avenge his death.
Now, five years after her father's death, Carry takes up his mantle and decides to save the Wizarding world. And no one disagrees with Carry Potter.

哈利·波特 632 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 632

一年多以前 flabaloobalah said…
"Good, that's what he would want to hear. Just let me do the fighting with you, and you can look for Horcruxes on your own." Nate said, his bottle almost half empty already.
一年多以前 dragonsmemory said…
She set aside the book and curled into his lap. "He was always so strong."
"You're strong, too. Don't doubt it for a second."
((I would keep roleplaying but I need to go, so sorry.))
"He lost everything and was fine. Me, I fell apart because he's gone."
Nate frowned. "You don't know for sure he was 'fine'. It's okay for you to fall apart, it's just ten times harder to put yourself back together again." he tried to make her see.
Carry just cuddled against his side
Nate placed the bottle on the coffee table and scooched closer to her, closing his eyes. "I think we should just sleep here." he murmured in a low voice, feeling slightly intoxicated.
"Drunk bastard," she murmured, closing her eyes as well
Nate smirked, hiding his face in a pillow. "Hehe. But I'm your drunk bastard." he reminded Carry.
"Yeah." She drifted off to sleep, cuddled against her husband
((Timeskip? I don't know.))
((Sure))
((I just don't know how much Voldemort stuff we can really do with just two people. You know what I mean?
Anyways, you can pick a spot to start.))
((We need a third person. I wanted to start the Voldemort stuff))
((I highly doubt Meg will ever reappear. Should I bring someone in? We can work out the details with them when the time comes.))
((Yeah))
((I need to know who the fuck is James in this picture it's ridiculous))
 ((I need to know who the fuck is James in this picture it's ridiculous))
((CARRY STOP BEING PRETTY))
 ((CARRY STOP BEING PRETTY))
((I HATE THIS SHE IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE WOW))
 ((I HATE THIS SHE IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE WOW))
((And then Dan is so cute ugh and he has his father;s eyes of course look at that face omfg))
 ((And then Dan is so cute ugh and he has his father;s eyes of course look at that face omfg))
((It's sort of a weird face he;s making there but it's absolutely him))
 ((It's sort of a weird face he;s making there but it's absolutely him))
((Clarice is so prettyyyyyyyy man why you gotta fuck yourself up all the time))
 ((Clarice is so prettyyyyyyyy man why 你 gotta fuck yourself up all the time))
((Aw man you know what would be fucking weird yet I can totally see it happening
is like... Carry got pregnant, and at the same time, Clarice got pregnant as well. So Carry would be a sister on the same day Clarice became a grandmother but now they're both mothers oh gosh. That;s fucking weird. My head hurts now.
last edited 一年多以前
 ((Aw man 你 know what would be fucking weird yet I can totally see it happening is like... Carry go
一年多以前 LetsDuel2012 said…
((may i join?))
((I don;t fucking care I;m just gonna post naughty pictures until Jo shows up again))
 ((I don;t fucking care I;m just gonna post naughty pictures until Jo shows up again))
((Very very subtle guys, no one would ever notice AT ALL.))
 ((Very very subtle guys, no one would ever notice AT ALL.))
((uGH))
last edited 一年多以前
 ((uGH))
((Precious))
 ((Precious))
((OH MY DEAD WIZARD GOD ITS NATE IM GONNA FAINT))
 ((OH MY DEAD WIZARD GOD ITS NATE IM GONNA FAINT))
一年多以前 LetsDuel2012 said…
((Wtf Flab XD))
((For some reason I was just suddenly reminded of Dan and Carry. Did you ever read "of mice and men"? its my favorite book ever.
Well the two main characters are named Lennie and George. Inseperable. And it never says for sure but Lennie is a very big guy and he's got some mental problem because his memory is terrible and he's clearly slow, much like Dan. The only thing Lennie wants is a bunch of rabbits because theyre soft and he likes soft things.
George is his other half, very impatient but always has Lennie with him. And I don't know, the way that George talks is so great. "Jesus Christ, Lennie... Son of a bitch... Bastard..." You know. and all I can think of is Carry. And Dan is Lennie for a couple reasons.))
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 LetsDuel2012 said…
((wow...i wish i didnt have to leave fanpop a while ago....since well....i made Lin like a badass XD
((So, where were we?))
((Nothing has happened since you left, except I just posted pictures and complained about your absence. So where would you like to go?))
((Hmm...wasn't Clarice going back to drugs or something?))
((I'm sure I could write a bit of that if you wanted to get Duel over here so Lindsay the bad ass can hang out with her bad ass niece or something like that...))
((I'll drop her a line, see if she's interested))
((Alright.))
((Sent the message))
((Alright. If she doesn't reply, you can make up something to do I guess.))
((Maybe some mother/daughter time))
((Yeah))
Clarice glanced over at Carry again, a lit cigarette dangling from her fingers lazily. "Do you want to do something with me? I just need to get out of here for a while." She suggested in a monotone voice.
Carry glanced up. "Sure, Mum. As soon as you put that out. I thought Dad made you quit."
"Once or twice. They just help me relax, Carry. I'll finish it and then we can go," She offered, taking a drag and meeting eyes with her nearly identical daughter.
She sighed, already planning to throw the rest away. "Just put it out."
Rolling her eyes, Clarice stomped out the back door and stepped on the cig with her shoe.
一年多以前 LetsDuel2012 said…
((ok...so...i shall join! im sure you two know about Lindsay and Andrew so i shall put their twins))
Name- Heather Lily Chesterfield
Age- 15
Wand- Hawthorne, 9.5 in unicorn hair
Personality- Cunning,sneaky, somewhat out of control, intelligent
House- Slytherin
Looks- pic
Other- Isnt too into Quidditch like her mother was but enjoys watching her brother play
~~~~~~
Name- Hunter Dylan Chesterfield
Age- 15
Wand- Oak, Dragon Heartstring, 10in
Personality- kind of a buffer to Heather, hes sweet,more under control but is VERY Manipulative when needed
House- Slytherin
Looks-pic
Other- He's Slytherin's Keeper. He tends to be a lot like Andrew is, though he is often mistaken for a softie he can be pretty dangerous
 ((ok...so...i shall join! im sure 你 two know about Lindsay and Andrew so i shall put their twins))
Carry smiled to herself. "And you should probably leave the box here," she called, knowing her mother had put a box of cigarettes in her purse
"Motherfucker..." Clarice hissed under her breath and laughed. "You know me too well." She called back, coming back into the house and fixing her hair one last time. She reached into her purse and tossed the pack onto the counter top. "All right, I'm ready to go if you are."
((Jo what should Duel's characters do? Maybe join up w Clarice and Carry?))