哈利·波特与暮光之城 54807 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 46201-46250 of 54807

一年多以前 Gred_and_Forge said…
Yeah Simple Plan! <3
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
I'm afraid I'm a bad influence on him lol
Why? Because he likes Simple Plan now? If he starts liking Green Day, then we'll know you're a bad influence on him x]
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
Um... he has. And MCR too. And Buffy. And Doctor Who x]
Yeah Doctor Who! Matt is growing on me. I love me some Rory though x]

Sorry that band pick thing took too long on the other spot. I'm going to sleep now. Bye GD.
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
BYEEEEEE

NOW I IS

FOREVER ALONEEE
I'll stay on for a couple more minutes.
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
YAYYYY
That was a couple minutes ago x]

Meh, I'll stay up til 11.
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
NOOO

YOU GONE NOW

PROLLY
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
HAI I'M BACK! What did I miss? :D
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
Hi all :):

omg: Teacher at my school is out of control. Told one pupil she was a waste of space and he hoped she fails uni.
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
^ WHOA
that's... mad.
I still don't have school until Monday *smug*
一年多以前 harrypotterbest said…
Hai guys!

@GD - Simple Plan is AWESOME :D Haha, I had to do a project thing on them for computer class, and I found out today that my computer teacher likes SP too xD

@Moo - That's HORRIBLE D: Why would he do that?!

@Vamp - Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­.
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
Hey guys!
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
What?
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
STFU.
一年多以前 potterrox said…
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
monkey
*is confused*
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
monkey
xD GD, by the way, you're not a bad influence on me. I only like the one MCR song, and I don't like Green Day at all :P Their songs are too profane xD
And I still haven't seen Buffy(I am watching it tonight though)
But Doctor Who is amazing!!! :D :D :D I saw the two-parter, they were my first episodes. I'm going to watch it every week now :)
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
You don't like Green Day? *is incredulous*

Too profane? Nah. No such thing as too profane ;)
I've only heard 2 GD songs and really like only one :P
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
GOSH YOU GUYS

>.<
But I like Simple Plan! <3 :D
一年多以前 PotterForever said…
sup peoples
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
Whats up PF?
Anyone still here? >.<
一年多以前 Sammy_Malfoy said…
yea Harry Potter is better dan Twilight cuz of da Deathly Hallows movie ad book r awsum ^-^
一年多以前 jadefan64 said…
wink
oh i could think of so many reasons but ill only list a few sure hp is aswesome i love it but i love twilight its better
1. becasue it has drama in it
2. people can relate to it
3. it all kinda real hp is only stupid pieces of sticks being waved in the air with special effacts
4. twilight they use green screens sometimes hp is always green screens or white screens it all fake twilight is real
5. i know vampires are not real and wizards and witches arent either and they can do so much more than hp can do
6. its all about one thing twilight series has so many things going on to battles to relastionship problems to a love triangle to chossing between werewolf and vampire hp is only on the boy who lived and about voldemort trying to kill him its only about that
7. twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn, are so much better written then hp it has characters that change and are different and emotions hp is only pain loss suffering twilight is pain loss suffering horror agony and many more you can just think of some
8. its got hotter actors i think kellan lutz plays emmett is HOT and harry potter not so much ron weasly nope and hermione um not even gonna and twilight is awesome
9. in hp you know whats gonna happen cause you've seen it so many times before iin 1,2,3,4,5,6,and part 1 of 7 if you seen it you know whats gonna happen cause its excatly like the book twilight is different you expect this and that to happen but it doesnt and something else does
10. its got action and adveture and romance hp is action mixed with adveture just a little though not much
11. it gets people on edge because they love all the drama they need drama and hp doesnt gice em any
12. twilight is sweet innocent lovely intriging and its so twisted and unnatural its too awesome
13. hp has the same characters that only age twilight in new moon alice looked different they look different and in eclipse they look different again huh
14. oh and robert pattision is actually 23 or 24 kristen is actullay 20 or 21 and the other actors are older than they look duh you dummy's no offense
15. and twilight has music for drama parts action parts adveture parts and hp only has noise like blats booms and bangs
Im not going to go on anymore cause i think i made my point that twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn are and will always be better than harry potter will ever be besides all talk is about twilight
一年多以前 potterrox said…
agreed, sammy :)

btw, I actually thought of a reason!!!
????- Bella's use of Nyquil to fall asleep makes it seem that it's okay to abuse drugs. Granted, it's not exactly heroin, but the message could be transferred to more powerful drugs.

*is proud of self*
一年多以前 potterrox said…
ok, jaden. you are entitled to your opinion, however much i disagree with it.

Actually, I don't feel like being mature about this
1. SO does Harry Potter. It actually has more drama, because jkr isn't afraifd of making the characters actually fight each other. 2. Perhaps people could relate to Jacob or Charlie, two of my favorite characters in an otherwise mediorce series. In twilight people can relate to the "love" the characters have for each other. In HP, however, everrthing the characters go through is relatable to almost all aspects of life. Who hasn't been mad at a best friend, or looked for a place to belong?
3. This is about the making of the movies, which shouldn't make any difference.
4. See above.
5. The characters in Harry Potter can freeze time, open locks, shoot wads of gum up a poltregists nose (hehe), transfigure animals, turn into animals, make themselves invisible and so much more. WHat can vampires do that a wizard couldn't do with magic?
6. Wow. Have you even read harry potter? 'Cause if you have, there is no way you would have written that.
7. If you consider thesaurus rape good writing, fine. As for the range of emotions displayed, I think that Twilight's characters do have emotions, they are not convincingly portrayed. The characcters of Harry Potter have more depth and development, so their emotions are more fleshed out. Potter is about so much more than pain. The books are all about the power of love.
8. Irrelevant to the arguement.
9. All the books are part of a greater story! Ther have their own induvidual events, but are in no way predictable. But if you've read the books, or course you will know the plot of the movies!
10. Do you know about Ron and Hermoine? Their epic, multi-book romance? Don't say that HP is nothing but action.
11. When I read the deathly Hallows for the first time, my emotions were swinging all over the place. Harry Potter is full of emotion, drama, and characters you care about, not ones you're just jealous of.
12. Huh?
13. Of course they look the same. THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE! I dont see how changing the appearance makes the story anything but more confusing.
14. Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson are 21. Rupert Grint is 22. And how is that relevant anyway?
15. The theme for harry potter is used in the score of all the movies, and all the movies have a elegant and moving score.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 potterrox said…
Why no one respond to my epic post?
Night guys :P *hugs* Love you x
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
Night. Love you too!
一年多以前 potterrox said…
gnight best!
一年多以前 Jonas112 said…
I can't believe jadefan64 wrote that! And I agree with potterrox
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
Hellooooo?
Hello. Anyone here?
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
MEEEEE OF COURSE

CHECK KATE'S PICK ON BS SPOT
The band crushes one? Mkay, I'll go check it out.
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
SHE ERASED GEE

EBILNESS

ALSO

LOVE THIS: link
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
ND THIS: link

Simple Plan is sooooo nice <33333333
I saw and commented.

I like that Panic song :] When did they put the exclamation point back in "Panic! At the Disco"?
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
I DUNNO

I LIKE IT WITH THE EXCLAIMATION POINT
Me too. It's better writing P!ATD. I was listening to some Panic earlier today ^_^
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
DID YOU WATCH THE SP ONE?
Not yet. I'll go watch it now.
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
JET LAG 'TIS AWESOME
I watched that movie but I don't remember that song in there. Unless it's just on the soundtrack I guess. And where was Rivers Cuomo in the vid? Ooh Pierre <3

What jet lag?