哈利·波特与暮光之城 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

哈利·波特与暮光之城 54807 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 45351-45400 of 54807

一年多以前 lucius_malloy said…
probably, vamp, probably D; life is so unfair.

GUYSS HELPP MEE KAYY? what should I say in the interview tomorrow if they ask me to describe myself?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ThePotatoQueen said…
Hello :)
What interview Malloy?
heyyy :)

IB entrance exam interview :S apparently they ask all kinds of stuff like "describe yourself through examples" and "why would you be a good IB student" and "why do you want to study in the IB" and urgh it's too hard D:
so just now I went into the cellar to find strawberry jam, and then I saw a cardboard box marked 'books' (yeah, we still have boxes from when we moved to Finland seven years ago :D even though we've moved once in bewteen) and guess what I found in there? about a million billion birthday cards for Emma, age 4 :) I was like NAWWWWWWWW :D
ASDFGHJKLFOJSPONFEHJNFJUBJAEBFI why is no one here?
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
JKSLKSDVGBKSLDBNSKLBJ KSLJBLKSJBKLSJBSK;EDJBSD S;KJS;LKBJWP

I am
一年多以前 Italktosnakes said…
big smile
I'm here :) x
ADJJKKLKJGLJHGKHDNABFGKAKBVADKHGADKHMKAHDJ­VHK­CAM­HVL­KJD­JKG­IUB­K
Sorry, I wanted to join in :) x
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
lol - this is fun :)
link
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
heart
I got:
Kind Slytherin (Trapped In The Right House For The Wrong Reasons):
House: Slytherin
Best Friend(s): Draco, Blaise, and Cedric.

Gryffindors

Harry: Isn't friends with you, but wishes he was.
Ron: Asked you to stay at his house for the summer, claiming it was part of a "school experiment".
Hermione: Admires your ability to break free from common school stereotypes.
Oliver Wood: Has had a crush on you ever since you came to one of his Quidditch games wearing Gryffindor colors (the match wasn't against Slytherin, though).
Fred and George Weasley: Aren't you're close friends, but not distant ones either. You hang out with each other during school, but not over summer.
Seamus Finnigan: Tries to impress you so that you'll like him.
Neville Longbottom: Wishes Ginny were as kind as you are.
Dean Thomas: Doesn't know you very well, but still likes your companionship.
Ginny Weasley: Thinks that if you were her friend, she would be more popular than ever (so she's constantly and annoyingly by your side).
Parvati Patil: Laughs at your jokes and comments even when they're not directed anywhere near her.
Padma Patil: Wonders if she would be like you if she were in Slytherin.

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Met you when he was in third year when he accidently bumped into you and knocked you down. He was surprised when you apologized, and ever since you've been almost inseperable.

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Doesn't know that you're kind because she avoids you.

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Envies that you know how to express your feelings to everyone. He wishes you would teach him to be more like you, even if he doesn't act like it on the outside. He tried to ask you out once, but you weren't falling for his slick charm (you know him better than anyone else).
Crabbe: Only knows who you are because of Draco's rantings.
Goyle: Same as Crabbe.
Pansy Parkinson: Thinks you're a disgrace to the house of Slytherin.
Marcus Flint: Worships the ground you walk on.
Blaise Zabini: Is your best friend after you spilled your heart out to him outside near the lake. He found it amazing that you hated to be judged and disliked only because you were in Slytherin. Recently, he's tried to get you to notice that he wants to be more than your friend, but you never notice because Cedric or Oliver always manage to steal you away.

Teachers

Dumbledore: Is extremely proud of the way you've handled your situation.
Professor McGonagall: Doesn't know you very well, but sees past the stereotype of your house and treats you kindly.
Professor Flitwick: Admires your skills in his subject.
Professor Trelawney: Secretly hates that you are more liked than she is.
Professor Snape: Adores you, even though you aren't cruel and evil.
Filch: Ignores you because he's jealous of you're popularity.
Everyone's Friend:
House: Gryffindor
Best Friend(s): Hermione, Fred, George, Blaise, and Cedric.

Gryffindors

Harry: Thinks of you as a great friend and possibly more, but likes the energy the two of you have when you're joking around as friends.
Ron: Gets jealous of Harry when you two are together because he's had quite the crush on you for a long while, and Harry knows it. He once tried to approach you about the Yule Ball, but got sick and vomitted all over himself.
Hermione: Loves you like you were her own sister. You study together, do your hair together, and even stay in the same dorm.
Oliver Wood: Misses the fun you had together in the library (no, nothing perverted.) and still visits you over holidays.
Fred and George Weasley: Asked you to work as a third member at their shop because they love your sense of humor.
Seamus Finnigan: Used to like you, but figured you'd be better off as friends after he talked with Ron.
Neville Longbottom: Is nervous around you even though he doesn't like you as more than a friend. He once admitted to Harry that it was because of your natural beauty.
Dean Thomas: Thinks that sometimes you can be too kind to people who don't deserve it.
Ginny Weasley: Is slightly jealous of the chemistry you hold with Harry, but can't deny that she looks up to you.
Parvati Patil: Has a picture of you in her bathroom so that she can look just like you.
Padma Patil: Thinks her sister is stupid to be exactly like you, even though tries to shop at the same stores as you.

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Is a close friend of yours and wouldn't be anything near where he is today (or isn't?) without you.

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Loves to go shopping with you at Hogsmeade.

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Has only talked to you once, but still thinks you're a kind person even if you are in Gryffindor and even if he pretends he doesn't.
Crabbe: Doesn't really pay attention to you because he's always eating or sleeping.
Goyle: Same as Crabbe.
Pansy Parkinson: Does her make up like you so that she can look like you.
Marcus Flint: Wishes his teeth weren't so jacked up so that he could have a better chance with you.
Blaise Zabini: Sneaks out of his dorm at night to meet you in the library so you can talk without having any of his Slytherin friends interrupting.

Teachers

Dumbledore: Is extremely proud of how far you've come since first year and hopes that you'll keep it up.
Professor McGonagall: Likes you a tad bit more than she does Hermione, which is saying something.
Professor Flitwick: Could go on and on [and he did (I had to cut the interview short)] about you and your generosity.
Professor Trelawney: Always predicts a bright future for you.
Professor Snape: Isn't nice to you, but he isn't particularly cruel either. As much as he denies it, you are one of his brightest students.
Filch: Is too busy taking care of his cat.
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
Ohh nice one accio - Still think we can be friends even with all my Slytherin (pure)blood?
SURE :D x
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
xD
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :)
Let's storm the castle and mix this shit up :D x
oh hey there :D you all appeared like right after I left :P
一年多以前 harrypotterbest said…
Hai guys (:
Malloy, good luck on the test!
hey, thanks, and good night :D <3
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
Hellooooooo?
big smile
OHAI :D
一年多以前 harrypotterbest said…
Night Mommy, I love you *hugs*

HAI ACCIO :D
HAI GD :D
big smile
HAI :DDDD x
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
HAI THAR YOU SHLAAAAAAG
How y'all doiiiiinnnn :) x
NO YOU SHHLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGG­GGG­G :D
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
NUUUUUU YOU'RE THE SHLAAAAAAAG

YOU SHLAAAAAAAAAAAAAG FOR GEORGE CRAIG
I ISSSSSS HOE :L
DEAAALLLL WITH IT BIAATTTCHHH :DD

YOU SHHHHHLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­GGG FOR MIKEYYYY :P
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
YEEEEEES I AAAAAM

MIKEY LIKEY ;)
Hm...he said that to me last night ;) x
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
zzz
>.< SHLAAAAAAAG
HE SAID THAT TO :O

Nahhh, I'm more of a Gerard fan :) x
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
GERARD WAY

Y EVERYONE LIKE U?
一年多以前 PotterForever said…
SSSSSSUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
SUNSCREEN

Y EVERYONE LIKE GERARD WAY????
Because he seems mega sweet, and he's cute.
Especially since now, we have rather similar x hair colours :) x
So how the fuck is everyone?
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
Because he has cool hair xD
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
GERARD WAY

Y U NO DO SEXY TIME WITH FRANK IRL????
I'm fucking fan-fucking-tanstic, you fucking fucker. Thanks for fucking asking :D x
Thats fucking great Accio. So Alex and Gemonk, how the fucking fuck are you people?
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
crying
I am mourning the death of fanfiction Frankie.
一年多以前 wotcher-tonks said…
Hey peoplee! GUYYYSS I NEED THE FAMILY MOTTOOOOO!
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
I DUNNO WHAT IT ISSSSSSSSSS >.<
big smile
It is "Sunscreen is awesome"
NUUU I NEED IT! Sunscreen, you are awesome, I know, but I highly doubt that is our family motto!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
*rolls eyes*
 *rolls eyes*
Well sadly I have no idea what it is.
last edited 一年多以前
*sniffles*
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
:PPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..&­lt; tehe :D
last edited 一年多以前