if that makes sense.
一年多以前 harrypotterbest said…
Nope, no sense at all.
一年多以前 CheekyCheese said…
Hello Mummy and Grendma!
一年多以前 lucius_malloy said…
welllllllll...
to put it vair simply, I was at church camp<3
to put it slightly less simply, I had an awesome time with awesome people and awesome stuffs and it made me feel God-ified.
does that make more sense?
Yes, more sense now. xD
hai grenddaughter ;)
lol since the camp was for next summer's confirmation camp CITs, they tried to make us overdose on the pony song so we don't teach it to all the little kids... as if. pony song overdose = DOES NOT COMPUTE♥
一年多以前 IzzyOzera said…
you all just lost the game xD
old news, izzykins, old news :D I lose the game on an hourly basis... :P
So do I, mommy. xD
一年多以前 IzzyOzera said…
i told my mum she lost the game and i then had to explain what game :)
一年多以前 PotterForever said…
sup peoples
haha nice Izzykins :D (I'mma call you that from now on :D)
sup sunscreeen, I am God-ified :D
一年多以前 potterrox said…
my mom won't let me go to a concert :(
aww D: what concert?
一年多以前 ThePotatoQueen said…
I'm back guys :)
HAIII :D
URGH STUPID FFNET NO SHOW MON TRAFFIC FOR LE SMUT!ACCOUNT D:
Can you guys read this and tell me what you think? It's a short story I wrote for this english contest thingy we have at my school.

In the sleepy town of Oakbay, two girls were running through the woods. They were laughing and dancing. They did not notice that the trees were becoming more sinister looking and that the air was becoming thinner. After a while, one of the girls, Alice, stopped, and took in her surroundings.
“Megan?” she called for her friend, sensing that something was not quite right.
“Megan?” she cried again, her voice echoing through the silence. They were too deep in the woods for anyone on the outside to hear her cry. There was a rustling in one of the bushes, and then Megan appeared out of it. Her blonde curls were littered with mud and twigs, and her dress was torn and dirty. She grinned impishly.
“Ha-ha, I got you Alice!” she laughed.
“Megan, we should go” urged Alice, glancing around.
“We can’t!” laughed Megan “I don’t know the way.”
“Well I do, Meg. And I want to go home” Alice told her firmly.
“Okay, Allie, we can go home” grinned Megan “but only if you can catch me!”
She took off running, darting between the trees. She was laughing the whole time, and glancing over her shoulder to make sure Alice was still following. Even when Alice was at her fastest, she could not catch up to Megan. Soon, she was out of breath and forced to stop.
“Megan!” she called “Megan stop! I want to go home!”
The sun was beginning to set, and soon it would be dark. Alice didn’t want to be in the woods when it got dark. Her brother had told her all kinds of stories about things that came out after dark.
Megan’s laughing got further and further away, as if she hadn’t heard Alice’s cry. Alice tried to run after her. She ran until her lungs were burning and her legs ached, but still Megan didn’t stop.
“Come on Allie!” she called, from somewhere off in the distance.
“I can’t! Megan, stop!” Alice called back. She was now stumbling through the trees, tripping over twigs on the ground and pulling leaves out of her brown locks. Soon she had completely lost track of Megan, and was just aimlessly stumbling around. She had twisted her ankle a while before, so she had a limp to add to everything else. All she could hope for was that someone would come looking for them. She called for Megan until it hurt her throat to even breathe. She regretted not bringing a coat, because her arms were bare and the warm, summery day had turned chilly.
It could’ve been a few hours or a few minutes later, but she heard a piercing scream echo through the silence. She followed the direction that it had come from, and soon she reached a clearing on a cliff edge. Alice searched all over the clearing, but she could find no trace of her friend. Finally, she peered over the edge of the cliff. Far below was a small river littered with sharp rocks. On a ledge a few meters below, was Megan. Her dress was even more torn and she had scratches all down her arms. There was a massive gash down her cheek.
“Allie!” she yelled “Allie, help me!”
Alice knew she needed to help her friend, but she couldn’t think of how to. They were in the middle of the woods, and they had seen no one else for several hours now. By the time she had found help, Megan could fall or something and no one would be around to help. Not to mention the fact that she wasn’t even sure she could find her way back.
Not knowing what else to do, Alice found herself climbing down the cliff face to reach her friend. She was dimly aware of Megan’s pleading with her to be careful, but she was almost in a trance. The cold wind stung her eyes, and she scraped her legs countless times whilst trying to find rocks to put her feet on as she climbed down. Just as it seemed she might make it, her feet slipped on the cliff face and she fell down to the ledge below. She fell awkwardly on her arm, and heard it crack. Pain shot through her arm when she tried to move it. Tears sprang to her eyes but she wiped them away with her good arm. There was no way now that she would be able to climb back up. Megan crawled over to her.
“Allie! Allie, are you ok?” she cried, trying to make herself heard over the harsh wind. The wind picked up even more and the two girls clung to each other, trying not to be blown over the edge.
Soon, it became clear that it would be a long time before someone found them. It could be days even. But they didn’t have that time to wait. Both girls were dehydrated, and Megan was losing blood all the time. She began feeling dizzy, and it was all Alice could do to keep her awake. As they sat there, for what felt like hours, another problem occurred to Alice. She wasn’t sure how long the ledge would hold their weight. It could collapse at any minute.
“Megan?” she whispered. Megan didn’t respond straight away, but eventually she nodded.
“Megan, I don’t think anyone’s coming” said Alice, trying to be strong, but her voice shaking all the way through. She was trying to come to terms with the fact that they might die out there.
“No” whispered Megan, tears springing to her eyes “no, Allie, someone will come.”
As another hour went by, Alice slowly began to lose her mind. A plan began to form in her head, a plan that would seem ridiculous to a sane person.
“Meg” whispered Alice, jostling her friend “Meg, I’ve got a plan.” Megan looked at her questioningly.
“We can climb down a little further, and then jump into the water as soon as we’re far down enough. Hikers walk along there sometimes, so someone would find us down there” she explained.
“Allie, no” whispered Megan, but Alice had already got up and was dangling her legs over the edge.
“Come one, Meg! I want to go home” whispered Alice, lowering herself down off the ledge with her good arm. She began slowly making her way down the cliff edge, her feet and hands slipping every so often. Megan crawled to edge of the ledge and lowered herself down. She gripped to the cliff face, unable to climb down. Alice was quite a way below. There was no way Megan was going to make it down the cliff in her current state. She was amazed Alice could make it so far with a broken arm. She glanced down at the water below, wishing she could just be whisked away from all this, wishing the pain would end. Alice seemed to realise what Megan was about to do before she knew herself. Megan took her hands away from the rock, and for a second she seemed to levitate in midair. It felt like a dream. Then she plummeted down to the water below, almost falling in slow motion. She could see Alice screaming at her, she could see the water getting closer and closer. When she hit the water, everything went black. Alice screamed for her friend, but she got no response. Eventually, without realising she was doing it, Alice let herself drop. As she hit the water, her world went black.

Two hikers walking along the path by the river saw the two girls fall. They sprinted to the sight, and waded into the water. One of them called 999, and an air ambulance was sent out. By the time it arrived, the hikers had pulled both girls from the water. One girl was alive, but in a hysterical state. The other girl wasn’t so lucky. She’d knocked her head on the rocks and drowned. The hysterical girl was sobbing for her friend. She was in such a state she couldn’t even tell the hikers her own name.
“Allie, oh Allie!” she sobbed “Allie, I’m sorry.”
Her hair was matted and full of twigs and mud, and her dress was torn all over the place. One of the ambulance people crouched down beside her.
“Please, what’s your name?” she asked, her tone soft. The girl stopped her rocking and sobbing.
“Megan Roberts” she said. Then she resumed her sobbing. They could get no more information out of her, except her friend’s name: Alice Smith.
Megan never went back to those woods, and she tried to block the events from her mind. But she could never forget completely, she could never forget she was the reason for Alice’s death.
it's gooood, potato :) good but sad

do ya want me to go into wannabe-english-teacher mode? :D

EDIT: I'll have to do it later... dinner now :D but I will if you want
last edited 一年多以前
Yes, please do :)
really good potato queen.
一年多以前 Gred_and_Forge said…
Hola Mishamigos :]
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
Hello all.
I'm watching the last airbender. So good. (The cartoon, not the film!)
一年多以前 Gred_and_Forge said…
I haven't watched wither last airbender's x]
一年多以前 potterrox said…
i heard the film was so bad, so i dind't watch it to preserve the respect i have for the series. on a side note, isn't zuko sexy??

WAIT NEVER MIND MY MOM JUST CAME IN AND SAID THAT I COULD GO TO THE CONCERT!!! ITS FOR THE ARCTIC MONKEYS, WHO ARE LIKE MY FAVORITE BAND!
awesome, potterrox :) btw do ya have a nickname of some sort? so we don't have to type out your name all the time?

alsoooo is potato still here?
I never saw the last airbender, but I heard a lot of really bad things about it. I've always really like the cartoon though.
FANPOP FAILS
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
Yeah - I'm like halfway through the cartoon. :):)

Also, you like my icon?
oh well -- even if she ain't... IT'S WANNABE-ENGLISH-TEACHER MODE TIME >.<

In the sleepy town of Oakbay, two girls were running through the woods, laughing and dancing. They didn't notice that the trees were becoming more sinister-looking, or that the air was becoming thinner. After a while, one of the girls -- Alice -- stopped, taking in her surroundings.
“Megan?” she called for her friend, sensing that something was not quite right.
“Megan?” she cried again, her voice echoing through the silence. They were too deep in the woods for anyone on the outside to hear her cry. There was a rustling from one of the bushes, and then Megan appeared out of it. Her blonde curls were littered with mud and twigs, and her dress was torn and dirty. She grinned impishly.
“Ha-ha, I got you Alice!” she laughed.
“Megan, we should go,” urged Alice, glancing around.
“We can’t!” laughed Megan “I don’t know the way.”
“Well I do, Meg. And I want to go home,” Alice told her firmly.
“Okay, Allie, we can go home,” grinned Megan “but only if you can catch me!”
She took off running, darting between the trees. She was laughing the whole time, and glancing over her shoulder to make sure Alice was still following. Even (when Alice was) at her fastest, she couldn't catch up to Megan. Soon she was out of breath and forced to stop.
“Megan!” she called. “Megan, stop! I want to go home!”
The sun was beginning to set, and soon it would be dark. Alice didn’t want to be in the woods when it got dark. Her brother had told her all kinds of stories about things that came out then.
Megan’s laughing got further and further away, as if she hadn’t heard Alice’s cry. Alice tried to run after her. She ran until her lungs were burning and her legs ached, but still Megan didn’t stop.
“Come on, Allie!” she called, from somewhere off in the distance.
“I can’t! Megan, stop!” Alice called back. She was now stumbling through the trees, tripping over twigs on the ground and pulling leaves out of her brown locks. Soon she had completely lost track of Megan, and was just aimlessly stumbling around. She had twisted her ankle a while before, so she had a limp to add to everything else. All she could hope for was that someone would come looking for them. She called for Megan until it hurt her throat to even breathe. She regretted not bringing a coat, because her arms were bare and the warm, summery day had turned chilly.
It could’ve been a few hours or a few minutes later, she didn't quite know, but she heard a piercing scream echo through the silence. She followed the direction that it had come from, and soon (she) reached a clearing on a cliff edge. Alice searched all over the clearing, but she found no trace of her friend. Finally, she peered over the edge of the cliff. Far below was a small river littered with sharp rocks. There, on a ledge a few meters below, was Megan. Her dress was even more torn and she had scratches all down her arms. There was a massive gash down her cheek.
“Allie!” she yelled. “Allie, help me!”
Alice knew she needed to help her friend, but what she didn't know was how. They were in the middle of the woods, and they had seen no one else for several hours now. By the time she had found help, Megan could have fallen or something and no one would be around to help. Not to mention the fact that she wasn’t even sure she could find her way back.
Not knowing what else to do, Alice found herself climbing down the cliff face to reach her friend. She was dimly aware of Megan’s pleading with her to be careful, but she was almost in a trance. The cold wind stung her eyes, and she scraped her legs countless times whilst trying to find rocks to put her feet on as she climbed down. Just as it seemed she might make it, her feet slipped on the cliff face and she fell down to the ledge below. She landed awkwardly on her arm, and heard it crack. Pain shot through the arm when she tried to move it. Tears sprang to her eyes but she wiped them away with her good arm. There was no way that she would be able to climb back up now. Megan crawled over to her.
“Allie! Allie, are you ok?” she cried, trying to make herself heard over the harsh wind. The wind picked up even more and the two girls clung to each other, trying not to be blown over the edge.
Soon it became clear that it would be a long time before someone found them. It could be days, even. But they didn’t have that time to wait. Both girls were dehydrated, and Megan was losing blood all the time. She began feeling dizzy, and it was all Alice could do to keep her awake. As they sat there for what felt like hours, another problem occurred to Alice: she wasn’t sure how long the ledge would hold their weight. It could collapse at any minute.
“Megan?” she whispered. Megan didn’t respond straight away, but eventually (she) nodded.
“Megan, I don’t think anyone’s coming,” said Alice, trying to be strong, but her voice shaking all the way through. She was trying to come to terms with the fact that they might die out there.
“No,” whispered Megan, tears springing to her eyes. “No, Allie, someone will come.”
As yet another hour went by, Alice slowly began to lose her mind. A plan began to form in her head, a plan that would seem ridiculous to a sane person.
“Meg,” whispered Alice, jostling her friend. “Meg, I’ve got a plan.” Megan looked at her questioningly.
“We can climb down a little further, and then jump into the water as soon as we’re far down enough. Hikers walk along there sometimes, so someone would find us down there,” she explained.
“Allie, no,” whispered Megan, but Alice had already gotten up and was dangling her legs over the edge.
“Come one, Meg! I want to go home,” whispered Alice, lowering herself down off the ledge with her good arm. She began slowly making her way down the cliff edge, her feet and hand slipping every so often. Megan crawled to the edge of the ledge and lowered herself down. She gripped the cliff face, unable to climb down. Alice was quite a way below. There was no way Megan was going to make it down the cliff in her current state. She was amazed Alice could make it so far with a broken arm. She glanced down at the water below, wishing she could just be whisked away from all this, wishing the pain would end.
Alice seemed to realise what Megan was about to do before she knew it herself. Megan took her hands away from the rock, and for a second she seemed to levitate in midair. It felt like a dream. Then she plummeted down to the water below, almost falling in slow motion. She could see Alice screaming at her, she could see the water getting closer and closer. When she hit the water, everything went black.
Alice screamed for her friend, but she got no response. Eventually, without realising she was doing it, Alice let herself drop. As she hit the water, her world went black.

Two hikers walking along the path by the river saw the two girls fall. They sprinted to the sight, wading into the water. One of them called 999, and an air ambulance was sent out.
By the time it arrived, the hikers had pulled both girls from the water. One girl was alive, but in a hysterical state. The other girl wasn’t so lucky. She’d knocked her head on the rocks and drowned. The hysterical girl was sobbing for her friend. She was in such a state she couldn’t even tell the hikers her own name.
“Allie, oh Allie!” she sobbed “Allie, I’m sorry.”
Her hair was matted and full of twigs and mud, and her dress was torn all over the place. One of the paramedics crouched down beside her.
“Please, what’s your name?” she asked, her tone soft. The girl stopped her rocking and sobbing.
“Megan Roberts,” she said, then resumed her sobbing. They could get no more information out of her, except her friend’s name: Alice Smith.
Megan never went back to those woods, and she tried to block the events from her mind. But she could never forget completely; she could never forget she was the reason for Alice’s death.

ALRIIGHT Potato when you sees this: bold means grammar error/typo(/what I think is a grammar error/typo...), which means you should probably fix it :D underline means style solution stuff, which means that's how I'd do it, but yours was perfectly correct as well. basics you can ignore the underlines :D aaand I fixed some commas/capitalisations, but I figured they wouldn't show up in formatting, so you'll just have to copypaste this... hehehe :D
sorry if I got overly excited, I just love fixing grammar and stuffs :D
so if anyone ever wants something beta'd, I'd be happy to help :)

EDIT: technicallyyyyy, when you see an injured person who looks like their neck/back might be broken, you shouldn't touch them... but no one cares really :D I mean I mean, IRL they do, but not in stories :D
last edited 一年多以前
btw, I still think it's weird that you guys (well, okay, Potato now and occasionally Accio) trust me (a non-natove English speaker) to grammar-check stuff :D
一年多以前 potterrox said…
y'all can call me roxy :) *attepmts southern belle charm, but then realizes despte being from virginia, is not capable of this*
That's a great story TPQ, so sad though :L
FINEEEE ignore my astounding grammar proficiency then :D I'll just go read CoFA<3
yeah okay never mind my abandoned post :DD
but I shall read CoFA anyway :D thank Merlin for multi-tasking ;)
You have CoFA now too, Malloy? :D Awesome :D
Thanks Malloy :)
I'm normally awful with grammar. Hey, you don't have to be english to be good with grammar. My german friend speaks way better english than some of my friends :L
YUSS I GOT IT TODAY<3 it came out on friday, but I didn't have time to get it before camp...

and Potato I suppose that's true :D
I'll see you guys later, I gotta go eat my tea
byes ;D
See ya TPQ!
Stupid no update thing -_-
#BecauseDrinkingCokeAt10:15PMIsAVerySmartI­dea

no, I don't quite know why I wrote it like that either.
一年多以前 MrsPadfoot said…
I should be doing Algebra, but I'm too busy being a nerdfighter. :P
urrrgh I forgot to pack shampoo for the weekend so I had to borrow someone else's and now my hair feels weird D:

anddd Best you can get around the update thing by reloading this page every now and then ;)
awesomeee, padfoot :) I should be sleeping, but I've drank too much Coke today :D
zzz
oh welll night guys<3 I should probably try to sleeps now :D
一年多以前 MrsPadfoot said…
"No! Eff that! Sleep is for Twilight fans!" -Alex Carpenter
Lol, no wonder I can't sleep xD

Night mommy *hugs* Love ya x
一年多以前 MrsPadfoot said…
Hello, I'm thoroughly freaked out. The kidnapped girl, Holly, still hasn't been found. :/