哈利·波特与暮光之城 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

哈利·波特与暮光之城 54807 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 43001-43050 of 54807

一年多以前 alexthedog said…
..........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.
一年多以前 harrypotterbest said…
Is he good, Moo? :P
一年多以前 MissKnowItAll said…
..........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..

Yo sup guys
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
Hey I posted another three of

One was Jonathan Swift, another was JKR
And the other was Stephen Fry!
一年多以前 lucius_malloy said…
lol I call bullshit on the I Write Like thing :D I sent an email to the address at the bottom:
Hi, I was just wondering how exactly your "I Write Like"-app works? Because, no offense intended or anything, but I'm not quite sure it's in full working order... Maybe you got hacked or something? That would seem the only likely reason for the rather peculiar results my friends and I received when we gave your app a try. Here are some examples:
- I pasted in a very stream-of-conciousnessy, very M-rated short story, which was apparently written in the style of JK Rowling. Now, I know this for a fact to be bullshit, since unless you know something I (and the other Merlin-knows-how-many Harry Potter fans around the globe) don't, JKR has never written anything more explicit than a chaste kiss, and her writing is clearly punctuated and thought out -- anything but stream-of-conciousnessy. 
- according to a friend of mine's results, the word "derp" is written like JD Salinger. I was unaware that Mr Salinger, definitely a respected classical writer, even knew the word "derp". 
- another friend of mine was informed that a link to a certain website followed closely in the footsteps of Dan Brown, which I'm sure you understand makes no sense whatsoever. 
I'm sure that when you made this app, your purpose was to inspire people to write more by telling them they write like famous people (though if this is your goal, you may want to remove Stephenie Meyer from your list of results), but randomly shelling out names isn't going to help, especially when people realise exactly what is going on.
Thanks for your time.
Sincerely,
Emma Malloy
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
Yeah, very. Hes kinda famous here in Blighty.
Very old fashioned writing but good. :)
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
And nice one Malloy.

Wonder if they will reply?
一年多以前 Italktosnakes said…
big smile
asjldbbjlfiyhvkhbsgkhbgadbkjadjb,glkfgbago­;kb­arg­dao­th
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
^^DAMN! I SAW IT THIS MORNING AND WAS GONNA POST IT WHEN MORE POEOPLE WERE ON!

Good init! :)(
they did already :OO
with this link:
link

bull. shit.
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
Also: kldshgjlkghslkjghlksfhgblkjfshbjklfshbfslk­hgk­lsj­hkl­sfj­hlk­jhk­ldn­b lkdhgregoiehgioejglksjfksdljalksnbgklfshbd­klh­gio­erh­bgl­dfn­b klbdf;ljoidhjoidjhobkm
You know that Morrisons is AWESOME :D xx
Thy've said that once they've finished- they can give me all the posters and cardboard cut-outs :) xx
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
^^ :O
Why dont I live near one :(
AWESOME ACCIO :D mail me one, yeah? ;)

alsoo I told the IWL guy this: "I'm terribly sorry, but it sounds suspiciously like bullshit to me. Maybe I don't understand algorithms. Or maybe your algorithm just doesn't understand that the word "poop" repeated 18 times is in no way similar to P. G. Wodehouse (yet another experiment)."

I await his reply.
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
Also:
He shivers. It’s nothing to do with the temperature of the room and everything to do with the pain. Not one part of his body doesn’t hurt but strangely, he’s not thinking about that now. He’s staring at the angel in front of him. And she’s smiling. As the door closes behind them he hears the sound of the members going downstairs. Clucking their tongues with sympathy at the damaged man sat before them they went to eat some of Molly’s famous pea soup. He was left alone with this creature, of unimaginable beauty. Him, who had spent half a year in a dungeon and knew he looked and smelt like it. Why was she smiling at him? She takes a step forward and runs a finger over the bruises on his cheek. Her hand was unnaturally warm, or was it just that this was the first caress he had felt, the first kindness he had seen.
“Stand up,” she instructed softly, helping him to his feet. He hands flutter down to his soiled shirt and start to unbutton it.
“No, I should...” He stutters, unsure how to explain that she is young and him old, she pure and him broken. His own hands cover hers briefly and the touch goes through him like electricity. He sits down, falls really as the tiredness he has been fighting for six months hitting him hard.
She smiles at him sadly. It was the sort of smile that men wage wars over. Why had he never noticed it before? She pointed to the bath sitting in the corner, steam rising hypnotically from it. He struggles to stand again as she pulls his shirt off. He was very skinny. The kind that made his ribs stick out, his collar bones dip in his shoulder and his whole frame sag. He put a hand on her shoulder as they walked to the other side of the room slowly. He had to sit down again, this time on the edge of the old fashioned bath that had been in her room ever since she had moved into number 12 Grimmauld Place. Her hands started to undo the button on his trousers but he stopped her.
“I can manage.”
last edited 一年多以前
smile
Shame :L
The dvd is only SIX POUNDS :DDD x
一年多以前 CheekyCheese said…
wink
I've got DH pt 1 on DVD :P

I got it on Monday when it first came out ;)
nice moo :) still too lazy to figure out who though...
The DVD in my local Morrisons in £12, but £6 if you spend over £40 on shopping anyway. :)
一年多以前 CheekyCheese said…
Moo, who was that story about?
lol the IWL guy asked me "So? What you propose?"
I told him "Nothing really. I just sort of wanted to know if you had a reason for making people think they write like awesome people when there's a good chance their writing isn't worth shit."
(I don't mean any of youse with the not worth shit comment by the way)
ACCIO can you or can you not mail me a poster? lol :D
big smile
OF COURSE :D
It mayyyy say 'SIX POUNDS' and 'MORRISONS'. but if you don't mind that :L x
Moo - Remus and Nymphadora?
一年多以前 CheekyCheese said…
I jusst did this: link

And got JKR!
last edited 一年多以前
lol course I don't mind :D

hate to break it to you, CC, but I'm pretty sure that thing is bullshit :L
this is all Mr IWL has to say for himself:
I'm not wrote it to make people thing they write awesome. I wrote it to find similarities between the given input text and one of the 51 famous writers. It never says "You write like shit" -- it finds the closest match, even if this match doesn't make sense to human.
(one more IWL post)
"Let me know when you'll write your own statistical analyzer that "makes sense", I'll be happy to check it out.

Goodbye!"

lol touché much? :D I was really tempted to reply "Let me know when you learn English"... But that would have been immature -_-
last edited 一年多以前
It seems a bit bitchy, tbh. :/ A lot of people in the computer biz are, I've noticed.
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
But sometimes the IWL thing works... I typed in Green Day lyrics and it came out as William Shakespeare. :C
一年多以前 MrsPadfoot said…
Hey! Yup, I haven't got anything else to say except for standardized testing sucks.
waitwait, who's bitchy, him or me? cos I was kinda trying to be :D
lol GD, sorry to disappoint ya but it's bull :D
ALSOO: did ya read my smutz? ;););)
Him. :) But, I guess you were too, if that makes you feel better. ;)
zzz
Good night all. :) See you in the morning.
why thank you ;) I like to think I was rather PA in my first email :D

Padfoot, that sucks D: lol we don't really have standardized testing except for nationals, and they don't really count...
night miss :)
I should probably geto bed too... I've now been online for about 16 hours straight. lol.
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
*bursts into tears*
buuut Gems, make sure to check out page 1720 ;) it shall probably (not) scar you for life.
EDIT: either you already did or something happened :D what's up?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
Lolwut I already checked it out.

NOT. DIRTY. ENOUGH.
big smile
YOUR FACE ISN'T DIRTY ENOUGH.

and it wasn't meant to be dirty anyway :D just a random piece of smut.
I might write something dirty later though :D let me think of it first
right now I'm going to bed to think of something dirty...

wait what?
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
MY MOM AIN'T DIRTY ENOUGH. :D
(your mom shall eventually become dirty enough)
(she just needs to ease into the delicate genre of snutness)
(and she's really actually going now)
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
Yay!!!!
See ya Malloy *hugs* Love you
一年多以前 CheekyCheese said…
Be sure to post your dirty story Emmy. XD
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
Lol, you wrote a letter?
一年多以前 MrsPadfoot said…
Hi.