watch the whole thing :D
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
heart
That was Starkid?
Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­l
一年多以前 lucius_malloy said…
yerp :D
lol I just noticed that whenever I write new stuff (as in for example smutty stuff) it turns out like and, and, and, and, and, __ and :D if ya get my drift
一年多以前 CheekyCheese said…
Yay! I've finished for the Easter holidays! 2 weeks of freedom!

bah D:
although I'm home sick, so no worries :D I get to skip the DELF exam<3
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
nice. I'm half way in my first week :)
lol moo want a teaser? ;)
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah
You post yours and I'll post mine. :)
deal :D
CC, you might not want to read this...
it's one of those and and and sentences I mentioned :D
Her hands were tangling in his hair and she was pulling him closer, closer, and his hands were moving down, down, down and she gasped when he reached the spot he was looking for, gasped and dragged his face up to hers, pulling his lips to hers with a new-found urgency; yet his fingers still moved, inside her now, and she moaned into his mouth, moaned and gasped and pulled him closer, always closer.
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
Very nice but I see hwat you mean about the "ands". Try replacing them with commans. It will give the scene the same urgancy.
your turn now :D and good idea, thanks :)
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
Okay. Mines writtern in the Sin City style narrative and its only a first draft and we all know how I can't spell and....oh fuck it:

He shivers. It’s nothing to do with the temperature of the room and everything to do with the pain. Not one part of his body doesn’t hurt but strangely, he’s not thinking about that now. He’s staring at the angel in front of him. And she’s smiling. As the door closes behind them he hears the sound of the members going downstairs. Clucking their tongues with sympathy at the damaged man sat before them they went to eat some of Molly’s famous pea soup. He was left alone with this creature, of unimaginable beauty. Him, who had spent half a year in a dungeon and knew he looked and smelt like it. Why was she smiling at him? She takes a step forward and runs a finger over the bruises on his cheek. Her hand was unnaturally warm, or was it just that this was the first caress he had felt, the first kindness he had seen.
“Stand up,” she instructed softly, helping him to his feet. He hands flutter down to his soiled shirt and start to unbutton it.
“No, I should..” He stutters, unsure how to explain that she is young and him old, she pure and him broken. His own hands cover hers briefly and the touch goes through him like electricity. He sits down, falls really as the tiredness he has been fighting for six months hitting him hard.
what's sin city style narrative?
but it's awesome :)
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
Its a comic book they turned into a film. Dont worry if youve never seen it, its just that present tense/ first person style I'm using.
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
Dah thanks. I dont think they'll have sex till morning. She has to look after him first. :)
Can you guess the characters?
ah ok :D mine's like stream-of-conciousness kinda :D
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
yeah - but I like yours :)
too lazy :D and anywayyys I'm almost done :D methinks
Her hands had left his face, they were trailing down his chest, making him shiver in the most wonderful way, and it was his turn to gasp as her hands made contact with him, only him, he could feel every groove of her fingers as they moved, oh Merlin but they moved, and then suddenly they stopped; he let out a sound that was possibly supposed to be indignant but ended up small and needy, so needy, and with a wry grin she began her wicked movement again, until it quite abruptly changed in direction, in purpose, she was pulling him towards her and he couldn't think of one single reason to stop her so he merely moaned again, so needy.
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
:O
Is yours Lily and James?
last edited 一年多以前
DURR ;)
mischievous
NUUUU I am apparently not allowed to submit anything until Friday :/
so here it is in all completion:
------------------- WARNING: MATURE CONTENT -------------------

A/N: This is my first time writing smut (though not my first time writing LJ) so please no harsh reviews okay? I'm trying my bestest ;)

Here, Let Me Help You With That

Quidditch practise had been long and hard, and James was tired when he made his way back to the Heads' Common Room that night; tired but not overly exhausted and looking forward to spending the evening with Lily. They had agreed on a quiet night in – after two months of him dragging her around the castle, showing it to her in ways she had never seen before (and making sure to get all the broom closets on the way), it was clearly in order.
It seemed, however, that doing homework in the common room wasn't quite what Lily had in mind.
When he reached the common room, the first thing that struck him was its emptiness. Lily had agreed to wait for him there; it wasn't like her to be late.
The second thing was the odd sound coming from behind one of the closed doors. It was truly like nothing James had ever heard before, a cross between gasping, crying and, strangely enough, moaning. Tentatively, he crossed to the door, realising with a jolt that it lead to Lily's room. His mind jumping to all kinds of conclusions, he pushed the door open...
Only to be greeted with the sight of Lily lying on the bed on her back, completely naked. Her face was bright red, one hand clamped between her legs (some ancient defence reflex had slammed them shut at the sound of the door opening) and the other clutching a book, titled... he moved his head very slightly to the left, attempting to catch the title. Aha. There it was. Making Yourself Scream: The Fastest Roads To Self-Pleasure. If the highly embarrassed yet more than slightly disgruntled look on Lily's face was anything to go by, she wasn't having too much luck with that. A sly grin spread across his face as he began walking towards her. “Here,” he said, kicking off his shoes. “Let me help you with that.” Reaching the bed, he sat down, gently prying the book from her grasp. “No need for that now.” He entwined his fingers with hers, leaning down until their noses touched. “Hi,” he whispered, and then there was no more time for talking as he bent down those final few centimetres until finally their lips touched.
Lily reacted instantly, pulling her hands from their various places and winding them around his neck. Her tongue poked at his mouth, biting, begging for entrance that was soon granted. She fumbled at his neck, following the collar of his really very bothersome shirt to the buttons, where she tried in vain to open them before growing impatient and merely tearing the shirt off the the best of her abilities. Obediently James tore the rest of it open and shrugged it off, tossing it somewhere to the side where it joined the forgotten book on the floor. His hands trailed their way up her sides, sending all sorts of shivers throughout her body, and she let her hands drift their way up his sides, and he closed his eyes. Lily took advantage of the situation, slowly taking her hands lower and lower until they reached the top of his trousers. She fiddled with the button, growing more and more impatient and careless until finally it slipped undone. Her fingers wasted no time in hooking themselves in his belt loops and pulling down, down down... He got the message and kicked them off, all the way off, squirming back into his position above her with ease. He was once more staring at her with a forgotten intensity, one that hadn't much reared it's (not so ugly) head since their explosive arguments had tapered off into the explosive relationship they were currently in. Lily wondered whether this was on his mind every time he looked at her that way and blushed. He kissed the very tops of her cheekbones. “You're so cute when you blush, you know,” he managed to get out, though they were both breathing rather heavily by then and his hands were at the current moment making their feather-light way to her breasts. They found their target easily, eliciting Merlin knows what kind of sounds from Lily. His mouth lowered to join his hands, still moving, moving, moving, and those sounds got louder, more frantic, if that was possible. Her hands were tangling in his hair and she was pulling him closer, closer, his hands were moving down, down, down and she gasped when he reached the spot he was looking for, gasped and dragged his face up to hers, pulling his lips to hers with a new-found urgency; yet his fingers still moved, inside her now, and she moaned into his mouth, moaned and gasped and pulled him closer, always closer. She pulled him closer, and he moved his fingers again, twisted them and twirled them, and swallowed her moans, giving her some of his own, moving his lips down off her face and towards her shoulder, and her moans were no longer being swallowed so they echoed throughout her room, and he was, in passing, glad of the fact they shared their quarters with no one else, as that sound would have been hard to explain away, but he didn't particularly care, as long as it existed, and he was the one to cause it, and so he pushed the thoughts away, to the back of his mind, storing the memory of her moans away to be taken out and remembered later, much later, when she wasn't there but he wanted, needed, to feel this way again, if just for the shortest of moments; he stowed them away and returned his attention to her, only her, always her. Her hands had left his face, they were trailing down his chest, making him shiver in the most wonderful way, and it was his turn to gasp as her hands made contact with him, only him, he could feel every groove of her fingers as they moved, oh Merlin but they moved, and then suddenly they stopped; he let out a sound that was possibly supposed to be indignant but ended up small and needy, so needy, and with a wry grin she began her wicked movement again, until it abruptly changed in direction, in purpose, she was pulling him towards her and he couldn't think of one single reason to stop her so he merely moaned again, so needy. He moaned, and gladly obliged her, it was her turn to make the most wonderful sounds, he filled her so completely, giving her exactly what she was looking for before he entered her room, the world contained none but the two of them, and then he began to move and oh Merlin oh Merlin oh Merlin, all of her senses were filled by him, only him, always him; and when his hands came down and moved with him, moved inside her in the way that only he could, she finally screamed, clutching his hair and thanking Merlin that he existed because no one and no book could ever make her feel the way he did.

LOPPU

A/N2: Whoa. That was... weird. Let me tell you, writing this stuff is harder than you'd think.
I'm not sure whether I like this or not... Let me know ;)
Oh, and the writing style is intentional. If it can be called a writing style. You know, all the repetition and million-word-sentences and whatnot.
last edited 一年多以前
GUYS you're making me nervous here :S where areee youuu?
一年多以前 Italktosnakes said…
smile
I'm here :D x
It's good :) x
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
Do like ;)
YAYS :) x
(I iz a review whore?) o_O
一年多以前 Italktosnakes said…
Me gusta ;) x
oh and loppu = the end in Finnish :D I figured it was fitting since my pen name's middle name is bone(r) in Finnish and all :D
一年多以前 harrypotterbest said…
Hi guys!

Awesome story Malloy!
laugh
lol so you aren't scarred for life? ;)
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
Nope :)
well durrr moo you obviously aren't ;) I'm more worried about poor innocent little Best though...
一年多以前 harrypotterbest said…
Lol no :P
laugh
ohkai good :D becauuuse as your momma I am responsible for not scarring you :D
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
haaai.
Writers, check this out ;)
It's not spam, dw, my friend sent it to me on msn and was like lolmuchas so:
link

it tells you who you write like :)
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
apparently I write like Raymond Chandler... I had to Google him.
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
Is that the chapter you were going to send me for Storytime? O_O
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
I got Chuck Palahniuk
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
HE WROTE FIGHT CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gods, no. that's this one: link

vamp I've seen that :D I posted two bits of the same story (it was bRocKoLi, I think) and one was JKR and the other was SMeyer :o
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
Okay - So I wrote: "Derp." and put it through the thing, and it told me I write like by salinger who worte the catcher in the rye. Sorry guys. :(
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
I pasted in a random link to the Biggerstaff spot and it said I write like Dan Brown! xD
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
^^ lol
lol that thing up there ^^ is apparently JKR...
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
^ Congrats :)
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
I typed the word "poop" in 18 times and it said I write like P.D. Wodehouse, whoever that is.
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
^^ you mean P.G. Wodehouse......................
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
Wrote the Jeeves and Wooster series......................
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
..........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­.