哈利·波特与暮光之城 54807 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 40201-40250 of 54807

一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
lol

I had an idea for a Lupin/Sirius one
一年多以前 lucius_malloy said…
niiice

but I kinda want to write the one that's probably gonna turn out loooong, but I kinda think I should finish up Healing first, but there's still four chapters until the actual major plot happens, and there needs to be I think at least five or six chapters after the actual major plot happens, but they're gonna be hard to write and gah
一年多以前 Italktosnakes said…
I have loads of FF things in my head, but I have NO time to do them.
I have revision, prom stuff to sort and freaking out that I might never see some of my friends ever again after next term :L x
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
awww me too. I leave my 6th form in 5 weeks. Ill have been at the same school for 7 years. -_-
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
f*ck (page 1608) I need an abortion......
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
moo, my school's too cheap to have a sixth form. xD not enough room. So I'll have to either go to St. David's College for my N.E.W.Ts or another high school... *year 11* YAY NO MORE SCHOOL, F*CK YOU GCSEs!
*September* Awh shit I gotta go to CHigh...
一年多以前 lucius_malloy said…
^ yeah, same here Accio (except for the prom stuff :P)
but I decided I'm gonna dedicate tomorrow to the library and then writing... If only I knew what to write. atm I'm kinda leaning towards first ch5 of bRocKoLi, then ch10 of Healing and if I still have time I'll start CIHTD (Can I Have This Dance, the one that's gonna turn out loooong and horribly cliché :P)
haha I've been at my school for seven years now, and still have three to go :P
but I'm gonna go now so I have energy for all that tomorrow :D so good night :)<3
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Italktosnakes said…
I've been there for five years, and I'm gonna miss everyone >.<
I'm so gonna be crying on that day :'(
Worst of it is, I overheard this lad that I REALLY like saying to his best mate that he likes me, but he figured that seeming as I'm moving, it's easier to stay friends :L
DAMN IT D: x
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
I came up with this great idea for this original story, I'm so excited! Well, it's been in my head for a year or two. I tried writing it two years ago, but it was so horribly written and completely out there because I was younger. My writing's improved a lot since then, and I might try to get it published! This will be my third time attempting to write it, I have some new ideas. The second time I wrote it I used some random Japanese-sounding pen-name and tried to draw it into a manga. It was weird. O_o So now I'll start the third draft!
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
why don't you think you'll ever see your friends accio? :O
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
Malloy, BOTM update on your wall.
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­I
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
I win, Ally. >:D
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
Whats up?
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
I'm bored, ask me random questions :P
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
oh alex thats so cool. any more details?
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
Okay,
1.What is your least favorite thing about Twilight?
2.Who is your least favorite troll?
Wow, I'm a pessimist with these least-favorite questions.
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
Any more details about what?
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
1. That its compared to Harry Potter so much even though we know which one is significantly better.
2. Any that have insulted me.
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
ooooh, alex, what's it about? :O
accio, awwh :( my cousin was like that nearing the end of year 11 she was like "OMGOSH WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN? WILL I SEE THEM AGAIN? I'M MOVING TO IRELAND AND THEN WHAT?!"
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
big smile
Any more questions?
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
umm...

* What is your favourite animal :D
* How many polar bears does it take to go into Boots and buy a bag full of Rimmel London mascara?
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
Well, the main character is a 6-year old girl from L.A. whose parents are models for Abercrombie&Fitch, newly added in the third draft. In the first draft, they were middle-class, living in the suburbs. A meteor is coming from directly behind the sun, and scientists believe that if they try to kick it out of orbit with explosives, it will destroy all of the surrounding planets. It is headed for the Sea of Japan, as of the second draft. In the first draft, all of the meteor stuff is completely unscientific. The sun actually fell out of the sky and split in two, lol. The girl's name is Atria, which comes from "atrium", a chamber of the human heart. Anyways, in the second draft, there's a thing called the Contest. There is a lottery that determines who will take the 1,000,000 person capacity of the newly designed space-shuttles, that will recolonize on a distant planet that has not been thoroughly researched yet. Not a smart idea. Anyways, in the second draft, it was a completely different story from the first draft, but I added certain elements like the Contest and things like that. In the second draft also, Atria's family was middle-class, therefore they could not afford to buy lottery tickets for the Contest. In the third draft in the part I have written, they are high class, so I'm excited to see where that goes.
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
My 3 favorite are penguins, narwhals, and whale sharks.

I have no idea what Boots is...in America!
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
Oh, polar regions!
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
What?
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
They are mainly polar animals.
一年多以前 mooimafish17 said…
Oh Alex that sounds so cool. I love those sort of books. :)

Ally:
Why is a raven like a writing desk?
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
that sounds cool, alex, at least you can come up with good ideas. The fist story I wrote it completely sucked xD the main character is a Mary-Sue (called Mary, surprise surprise) and it's so common that when I read it back I kept thinking "Ohmygosh I actually thought this was GOOD?!" but yours sounds awesome. All sci-fi-y. xD
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
Not whale sharks... O.o
Also, only 2 kinds of penguins live in Antarctica
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
There is no real answer to that question, but Lewis Carroll fans have tried to come up with answers, such as "both have been things Poe has written on."
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
loving the Alice's adventures in Wonderland reference xD
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
Yes, it's one of my favorite books, and Tim Burton rocked the movie last year.
 Yes, it's one of my 最喜爱的 books, and Tim 伯顿 rocked the movie last year.
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
Tim Burton made it even awesomer ;D
I love the book. It stays permanently on my bedside table...
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
hmmm
I honestly didn't like the movie that much...
However, Helena and Johnny were awesome and it was visually spectacular.
一年多以前 1-2vampire said…
lol Ally Boots is just a shop xD
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
haha ok then
一年多以前 harrypotterbest said…
Hiii guys
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
Hii, did you read my story idea yet, Best?
一年多以前 wotcher-tonks said…
Hii people(:
Yes, I did :P

Hey WT :) One question, you're LoveMarauders, right? x
Yups I am! But that account was mysteriously suspended...
Sucks that it was suspended :(
I know :/ I don't even know why...
Did you mention
b l o g s p o t . c o m
by any chance?
I don't think so...I don't even know if I was ever on that website :D
Okay :P Because my account once got suspended for mentioning BS :O