lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

哈利·波特与暮光之城 54807 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 33401-33450 of 54807

一年多以前 Gred_and_Forge said…
Good morning!

London? England? My future home? x]

I've been to Germany, Washington (state), California, Colorado and Nevada.
一年多以前 lovemarauders said…
I've only been to Jersey, New York, Maryland, Florida (I'm going for two weeks this summer X]) Pensylvania (barley), and thats pretty much it. I've lived in one state my entire life. I want to live in England too :) I just want to travel all over Europe...I made a list on every place I want to go :D
一年多以前 lucius_malloy said…
come to FINLAAAAAND
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Hey everyone!
I might be going to New York this March Break and London this Summer Vacation. Might.
一年多以前 xDark_Angelx said…
I'm going to Florida again this winter, and I'm going to visit the Harry Potter Wizarding World-and then my life will be complete. Lol, jk. :B
一年多以前 xDark_Angelx said…
The only problem is I can't go alone to the park. I have to go with my dad or my mom, both of whom will most likely be bored out of their minds there. I only hope they don't take the fun out of everything. -.-
I want to go to the Wizarding world...Its like number one on my places to visit list :D And Finland is on my list too X)

Best: New York is THE place to go :D
一年多以前 TempBest said…
You'll have lots of fun there! I've never been to WWoHP, but I think it's awesome :P
I would go to the Wizarding World with my brother because he is a big Harry Potter fan as well :) It works out because he's almost 20 soo he's an adult :)
一年多以前 Gred_and_Forge said…
I'm going to Seattle in September. I really want to go to WWoHP so badly D;
me toooo :( but it costs like 2000€ for me D:
一年多以前 TempBest said…
I wanna go to WWoHP too
mischievous
I'm hyperrr I'm hyper I'm hyper hyper hyper I'm hyperrr because my dad let me have a big sodaaa sooo I'm hyperr I'm hyperrrrrrrrrr and I gotsta go now because I'm meeting my friendsssssss sooooo byeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Lol, bye Love!
一年多以前 Italktosnakes said…
big smile
Hai :) xx
一年多以前 CheekyCheese said…
I'm so bored. Am I the only one thats bored?
一年多以前 CheekyCheese said…
Bye, I'm just SO BORED!
I'm proper bored :L
I'm watching this tv show called 'My Monkey Baby'.
It's MENTAL :L x
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
tongue
I'm. Watching some awful rom com
I'm going to the pictures tomorrow, so I'm deciding what to wear. Second dates are always the most exciting :D x
一年多以前 MissKnowItAll said…
Hi guys. :)
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
I'm seeing Unknown with my bf later this week :)
Awesome.
I like having new boyfriends, they're awesome. :D x
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
big smile
I'm with my first boyfriend right now =">
一年多以前 MrsPadfoot said…
Have you ever had the desire to hit the pause button on life and wonder what the crap is going on? Cause that's how I feel right about now, and I really want to just change the channel.
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
tongue
Story of my life
HEEEEYYY ACCIO since when have you had a new boyfriend? what happened to James? :O
@Padfoot: Yep. :(

I've never had a boyfriend.
Long story, but we were arguing and since we were going to probably split after he left for uni anyway, so we split :) x
Although if my new bf knew why we split, he wouldn't be with me :L x
And Miss, having a boyfriend is MAJORLY over rated :L x
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
tongue
I've been with my bf for almost 4 months now :)
he's awesome, but he has some really annoying friends >.< i was really peeved at one of them for making a prejudice remark about Jews (I am Jewish)
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Yes, I do Mrs P. In fact I feel that way right now.
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
zzz
bleh, im tired :P
tongue
@accio: I really hope so.
NOOOOOOOOO Angela and Hodgins just broke up D:::
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
^^ It is overrated, trust me =]
after the beginning excitement wears off, its just like having a really good guy friend around...who you kiss
一年多以前 TempBest said…
:P Fictional BFs are the best though
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
In middle school I jokingly had an imaginary boyfriend named Jason who I would slow dance with at school dances (this was a just for fun kinda thing, I'm not really this sad and lonely)
一年多以前 MrsPadfoot said…
Good, because life is pretty dang confusing at the moment. One minute it is all fine and dandy and then two people I love are effected by the words "cancer" and "depression". My gran and best friend respectively... Gah, what happened to being a teen being the best part of life?
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
tongue
Dude, that's only true for like half the people on Earth. Teen years are always the absofruit best or absofruit worst
@Padfoot: *lots and lots and lots of hugs*
一年多以前 Ms_Mea said…
Being a teenager definately isn't supposed to be the best part of life :P Hell, unless you have an awesome family or great friends, childhood can be hell too :/
一年多以前 MrsPadfoot said…
Thanks, Miss. It's been tough, but Gran says this isn't going to kill her.
一年多以前 Ms_Mea said…
*huggles Mrs.P*
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
sad
I'm so sorry :(
@Padfoot: I really wish I could help. :'(

@Mea: Did I PM you back? I can't remember and I didn't want to send the same message twice...
一年多以前 MrsPadfoot said…
Thanks, guys. It's hard to find people to talk to because my bestie is dealing with one of her bestfriends who's life is completely upside down and awful, and its not good for her. and everyone else is caught up in their own lives.
一年多以前 Ms_Mea said…
^^ No you didn't lol When are you gonna PM me back? XP
last edited 一年多以前
Damnit! Again? *I am so stupid*
一年多以前 TempBest said…
@Padfoot - *hugs* You're Gran WILL survive the cancer. And your best friend will get better!