哈利·波特与暮光之城 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

哈利·波特与暮光之城 54807 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 33051-33100 of 54807

一年多以前 AllyAM said…
night! sleep tight! don't let the sparkly vampires bite!
一年多以前 Ms_Mea said…
Okay, I have a crisis people!!
...Who's my cuzzle? DX Aparently it's not malloy, so is it again? I haven't been on here in awhile XP
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
...your what? O.o
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
her cuzzle lol, cousin

night miss
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
OOOOHHHHHHHH
I got it!
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Here you go Mea :)
 Here 你 go Mea :)
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
^ D: a thread family tree!
That's awesome!
一年多以前 lovemarauders said…
Whoa...I'm horibble with family trees :D That got me confused haha
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
I'm back!!! I've got my computer taken away from a sibling fight, and had to do some labor to get my computer mouse back. I haven't been on here for a few days, what did I miss?
I've started reading His Dark Materials and I long for a daemon!
I know it's been a week, but who saw the Grammys?
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Took me a while to learn lol :P
So what're you up to?
I finished the book "Specials", and now I don't hate the main character - I kinda like her now actually :D
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Welcome back Alex! :DD
I haven't read those :P
And I haven't seen those lol
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
I LOVE THOSE BOOKS!

Altough, I hated "Extras" i never even finished it
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Awww, why? I'm reading it right now, so NO SPOILERS :P
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
I just really didn't like it, that's all.

I'm like that with books, if I hate it enough, I just won't finish it.
I gave up on Eragon maybe half way through :P
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
im reading jk rowlings fan question answers on her website lol, like when she says she likes the arguements between harmony fans and romione fans lol
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
I love the MuggleNet Wall of Shame xD there's a special page up for complaints from Harmony shippers
一年多以前 MrsPadfoot said…
Hi everyone:)
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
Hola =]
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
Didn't some Harmony shippers protest HBP?
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
haha seriously?
I like Romione...They were cute :)
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
blush
When I was really little I was a Harmony shipper
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
haha someone asked whether hermione was in love with harry or ron and she said that she though everyone had figured it out by now but she wasnt gonna say because she didnt want the arguements to stop because she enjoyed them lol
一年多以前 alexthedog said…
link)#Harry_Potter_fandom
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
Jo is such an awesome author/person
I'm always happy with whoever the author pairs someone with. I've always been that way...
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
yeah she is, i love how she always acknowledges when she makes a mistake and corrects it
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
I did a huge book report/project on her when i was 11. The best part was that I got to spend a day dressed as Hermione xD
She really is great. Theres an article on why Jo is a horrible person. The writer judged her by one interview. It was annoying. The worst part was, she was comparing her to Stephenie Meyer -_-

EDIT: That is awesome Ally! Sadly, I had horrible taste when I was eleven, so I didn't like Jo.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Awesome, Ally :D
一年多以前 TempBest said…
On the SM spot, Love? I read that. 'Tis horrible
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
^^How is she horrible? She donates a lot of her money to charities, SMeyer donated money to the Mormon church who played a huge effort in banning Gay marriage in CA. If it wasn't for her, it'd probably still be legal. EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL! Yeah!
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
i dont go on the stephanie meyer spot lol, jo is a fabulous person, she is always humble and lovely in interviews, she supports lots of charities because she knows what it was like to be poor, she is awesome, if she starts the encyclopedia soon she will be more awesome :p
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
I've never been on that spot, is it really that bad?
Yea, it is on SM's spot. It was really a bad article. Doesn't that girl know everybody hates America? Siriusly...But Stephenie Meyer isn't that bad of a person. Shes ok to me...

EDIT:Yes it is bad...they worship her like shes Jesus or someone...
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TempBest said…
It's a horrible article :\
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
^^ i dont like her, in interviews she seems concieted and arrogant, plus she pretty much said she doesnt read any criticism which is kinda annoying, most authors say that reading criticism is a good way to get feedback so you can improve
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
Oh wow! I didn't know it was THAT bad! D:
It truly is. The writer was calling all of the Jo fans pathetic...Mmhm...we're the pathetic ones...I gotta go now because my high and mighty brother commanded me to get off the comuter.:(

Byee!!
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
bye
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
Adios!
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Awww, see you Love! *hugs*
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
...could someone link that article? I wanna read it...
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
link

there u go
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
Thanks, but I just found it on my own. =]

ARGH That made me angry!!! D:<
Most of the HP movies stunk, Jo had plenty of reasons to complain!!!

I really liked how HP7pt1 seemed to be much more made for the huge fans who read the books, too. (random but...yeah...)
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
yes it annoyed me as well, especially since she said she had only seen one interview with jo, i mean maybe she had been doing interviews for hours and was tired of the same questions, also i cannot imagine jo sounding like a bitch at all, i have seen most of her interviews and although she looks slightly uncomfortable she seems very nice
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
SMeyer needs to get off her high horse before someone makes her >.<
一年多以前 TempBest said…
I agree Ally!
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
meh
Did you hear they might be making even more twilight movies after BD pt1 and pt2 (That birthing scene it 3D will be horrible D:)
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
its not gonna be in 3d is it didnt they say they decided not to do it in 3d, they cant make more movies lol there arent any more books