lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

哈利·波特与暮光之城 54807 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 32851-32900 of 54807

一年多以前 Italktosnakes said…
Yeah, half term :L x
一年多以前 MissKnowItAll said…
I have German (good), PE (:O), Physics (good), History (good) and geography (good).
一年多以前 lucius_malloy said…
(I'm totally lost)
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Hi guys! It's awesome Miss, you sound like Hermione :D
@best: I'm gonna apply for Head Girl too. People say I'm too much like Hermione not to get it. ;)
I said that tomorrow is a total doss, cause I have easy lessons :D x
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
total doss? whats that mean?
btw, how long are your school days? cos mine can be anything from three to eight lessons, starting at 8:30, 9:20, 10:20 or 11:05 (or very rarely 7:50) depending on the day. each lesson is 45min long :D
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
oooh im now wanting to ship hermione and jasper lol someone shoot me lol i need to stop with the weird ships lol
smile
My school starts from 9.00 till 3.15
Except on Fridays, it finishes at 3.00 :) x
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
haha i like when someone uses a part of twilight to prove bella is stupid lol
 haha i like when someone uses a part of twilight to prove bella is stupid 哈哈
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
tongue
My school is 7:45ish until 2:23 (oddly exact time, I know)
But I have to be awake by 6 and out the door to my bus at 6:50
nice :D I usually wake up around two hours before school starts, leave around an hour before, and end up being there crazy early.
how long are your lessons?

also, what do you guys think of link?
My school is (technically) 8:45am to 3:20pm.
so it's the same every day? doesn't that get boring?
although I suppose the good thing is you know there're no hidden 4:25 days in any terms
I don't think the kid gets it :L x
tongue
Oh it does.
yeah, me either -_- it ain't brain science, mate
No, I like it, it emans I know exactly what I'm doing. Plus I have a double week, so it changes :) x
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
On academic days I have 4 classes, each an hour and a half long.
On ag days (I go to an agricultural school and every other day I have classes for my major, environmental science) I normally have 2 classes, each 3 hours long. Unless it's the day i have gym and health, then i have a 3 hour class in the morning, then 1.5 hours of gym and 1.5 hours of health :P
big smile
^ that sounds... weird. and confusing. and makes me glad I'm not in your school.
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
its much less confusing than it seems xD
we operate on an 8 day schedule, odd day=ag, even day= academics
okay but hey guys I'm going to bed now, it's late :D good night :)
whatever you say, Ally :D I still like our system more :P
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
haha ok ^_^ I mostly like getting to spend the majority of every other day outside. My school's pretty chill
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Malloy, that pick doesn't make sense :\
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Good night Malloy! *hugs*
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
Hi guys. Man I love my friends, so we where playing lacross again i was doing very good (catching the ball alot and such) so I have my Bellatrix necklace it broke my one friend he found the chain but we couldn't find the actuall bird skull part. Worst part is the game was still going on, so I was looking for the charm while playing I was still doing good so I quite upset but then the ball whipped past me I started running for the ball I was head to head with the guy who picked on me since 3rd grade I wacked him in the head with the laccross stick and made it look like an accident win 1 then I got the ball win 2 he hits it away from me... fail. I got the ball back and got it into the goal... Ultimint victory I felt avenged. Then the team baptism yells "I knew there was a reason I picked you for my team!" At the very end of class my other friend comes up to me saying "I found your necklace." I was so excited because I would've eaten someones soul if I lost that necklace forever. So I gave her a hug. :P Well that was gym class in geography I made a new friend named Stepnie and in math I made my teacher all happy and stuff because I was actually getting problems right! I'm having a great week so makes up for last week. My friend is also coming over soon.
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
^your friends sound awesome!
hm...today my math teacher actually called me out on not paying attention -_- (Normally he loves me and I can get away with most things in that class, just very spacey today)
That's the most exciting thing I've done today
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 lovemarauders said…
WAIT. I'm confused. PREFECT? HEAD GIRL? They actually have those?! And my school day starts at 7:55 and ends at 2:30! My schhol is so boring and normal!
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Awesome, Zanhar! =D
Lol so yesterday me and my friends found the entrance to Wonderland - Underland - and today I asked my friends whether the pile of snow next to it looked like a white rabbit or if I was going paranoid. They all answered the latter.
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
I have a Gryffindor prefect pin...just fyi xD
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
^ I have a Hogwarts crest pin.

Sorry about that, I get called out for drawing and writing in class.

Oh i remebered something else; We had a lock down drill in chemistry class. After it was over this kid says "Hey do we have any acids that burn on contact in here! The teacher says yes kid says cant we just throw it at the intruder teacher: no comment a diffent kid says we can knock him out with the fire exstiguisher and then another yells can we put soap in front of the door and if he doesnt get knocked out we can have one last laugh before we die. Last some other kid goes I can see the news headline now: Mrs. Grant's Classroom saves The School With Soap!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
That's pretty awesome! xD
We were watching Schindler's List in history today, there was a part when a little boy did something awesome and clever, my friend who's family is mainly Polish starts chanting "Poland! Poland! Poland!" because the kid was most likely Polish. I'm Jewish, so I was very tempted to stat chanting "Jewish! Jewish! Jewish!" because the little boy was jewish, but that felt less appropriate :P
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
Yah probably a good thing that you didn't.
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
Yup :)
It's a moving film, I laughed, I cried, I almost threw up
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
oh wow so are you haveing a good day then?
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
haha yeah its all good, I'm just not good with violent movies sometimes >.<
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
you watched schindlers list in school, wow they would never allow that here lol
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
we had to get permission slips singed in order to watch it though, samething when we watched Devil's Arithmetic in 7th grade
一年多以前 TempBest said…
What's that movie about Ally?
And hi Joda!
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
Schindler's List? Or Devil's Arithmetic?
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
hey best
一年多以前 zanhar1 said…
XD I watche dthis one yesterday where this girl got hit by a car and her foot got torn clean off real gross and yes that was in school.
 XD I watche dthis one yesterday where this girl got hit 由 a car and her foot got torn clean off real
一年多以前 lovemarauders said…
Every time I come back to this forum there are like 20 more comments :D. My stupid Ronald McDonald principle won't less us watch action movies in school, no matter what. She is the most irritating, glittery freak in the entire world.
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
EW D:
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
dame maggie smiths son ^^^
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TempBest said…
Both, Ally :P
一年多以前 jodarchy said…
Schindler's List is a 1993 American biographical drama film about Oskar Schindler, a German businessman who saved the lives of more than a thousand Polish-Jewish refugees during the Holocaust by employing them in his factories. its well worth a watch, ralph fiennes is in it
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
haha ok
Schindler's List is a black&white film from the mid-90's about a man who rescued Jews from the concentration camps. It's very violent, yet moving and the most accurate movie about the Holocaust (Im pretty sure) (if it was in color it would be purely unwatchable)
link

Devil's Arithmetic is about a present-day Jewish girl who somehow enter's a time slip and goes back in time and becomes the person she was named after (a friend of her great aunt's from the concentration camp she was in) and she lives through that until the point where she saves her aunt and gets killed herself.
link (this is the page for the book)