哈利·波特与暮光之城 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

哈利·波特与暮光之城 54807 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 53351-53400 of 54807

一年多以前 wotcher-tonks said…
Do MY EYES DECEIVE ME? IS THAT ANDIE?

Lol, you probably don't even know me, but I'm Tonks! xD AND I TOO RESIDE IN RAVENCLAW :D
一年多以前 harrypotterbest said…
Good, you're here, now I can go xD night guys x] love you all! ANDIE BE HERE TOMORROW!
一年多以前 FredWRules said…
big smile
'ello, tonks :D
what's your username in pottermore?
ScarletHallow96! :D

(You should go back to the Biggerstaff Spot, alot of the older family members are reeeeaaallly missing you xD)
一年多以前 FredWRules said…
BloodWild36 :D

I think a few of them have added me... :D
Probably, they made a group on Facebook :D

But I have to go, school in the morning! Byee <3
一年多以前 FredWRules said…
BYE!!!!!!! *waves overenthusiastically*
一年多以前 Gred_and_Forge said…
Haven't been on Pottermore for a few days. I feel like such a useless Ravenclaw :x
一年多以前 FredWRules said…
tsk, tsk.
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
ANDIE

BITCH

WHEN DID YOU COME BACK?
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
一年多以前 FredWRules said…
...yesterday :D
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
Y SO VAGUEEEEEEEE
一年多以前 GemonkDruid said…
一年多以前 FredWRules said…
why do you keep posting blank posts?
Hello?
一年多以前 pokerface22 said…
Congrats, pottermore members! Still waiting for my letter *sigh*
Supernatural and Nikita comes out in one week ;]
 邪恶力量 and Nikita comes out in one week ;]
一年多以前 traceyhp said…
Hey Everybody! :)

What news have I missed??
一年多以前 traceyhp said…
meh
^Other than the Error-Contents.
一年多以前 FawkesTears said…
Nm, got to watch Batman Returns tonight
一年多以前 SEEKER6 said…
HEY GUYS!
一年多以前 pokerface22 said…
HAI!!!
一年多以前 traceyhp said…
mischievous
:) Whaddido??
一年多以前 traceyhp said…
^Just trying slang online for once. :P
一年多以前 FredWRules said…
hello! *waves*

...anyone online?
Hello?
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
sad
NO ONES COMMENTED ON HERE IN TWO DAYS??? D: WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE?!
一年多以前 pokerface22 said…
They were all playing Pottermore instead of coming on here at all, making me lonely.
Hey, Greed, did you like Steve the Fly? :) I can't think of anything for "U," and I wrote Steve the Fly because it was getting all HP stuff and I couldn't think of an "S" for Twilight.

On another note: 1000 reasons why twilight is better than HP isn't on the popular content list anymore.
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
surprise
WOAH! No way! You leave for a month and EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT
一年多以前 harrypotterbest said…
Lol ikr, Ally?
一年多以前 justingurl99 said…
sick
56. at least there is a Balance between love and the characters' assignmente(s), unlike in in Twilight it's nothing but love, love , love and more love.
一年多以前 justingurl99 said…
sick
56. at least there is a Balance between love and the characters' assignmente(s), unlike in in Twilight it's nothing but love, love , love and more love.
一年多以前 pokerface22 said…
Hi, you must be new here! And Twilight has lust, lust, lust, and more lust. I hate it when people get that mixed up.
一年多以前 pokerface22 said…
POTTERMORE EMAIL!!!!! SO HAPPY!!! Sorry for bragging, but I'm so ecstatic!
一年多以前 AllyAM said…
Hey, what's up dudes?
一年多以前 pokerface22 said…
I got Pottermore Welcome ^ DragonFlight104
一年多以前 slushie said…
@justingurl99: The reason Twilight has so much love and lust is because it's a romance novel. Plus, you spelled assignments wrong, balance doesn't need to be capitalized, at does, and after that third lust you need a comma. Sorry, I'm a grammar nazi.
一年多以前 pokerface22 said…
Oh, hey, your back.

Slytherin pride.
一年多以前 gaycheese said…
u guyzzzz slushie izzz awsum n shes rite
一年多以前 slushie said…
And don't forget, I'm also a GRAMMAR COP. You, not "u" and guys, not "guyzzzz." is, awesome, and, she's, right. Thank you, anyways!
一年多以前 gaycheese said…
1 twilite kix ur but
2.ther iz mor luv then harey poter
4 bela iss pretir then hery portr
5ther r no luv in hrey potr
2 the carcherts r stoopid
一年多以前 pokerface22 said…
Ooh, yay! You are both back!
"You guys, slushie is awesome and she's right."

Your opinion.

"Twilight kicks your butt."

And, reasons why?

"There is more love than Harry Potter."

I'ma have to disagree with you.
-The whole HP series revolves around love. Lily sacrificed herself to let her baby live. Love's sacrifice.
-You can say that there is more romance, though. There isn't much in the beginning (like a normal kid's life) of HP. It's all a matter of preference. I used to adore Edward (although I'm more of a Team Jacob) and Twilight. I don't really like fluff that much any more, though.

"Bella is prettier than Harry Potter."

A matter of opinion, and I think that that is just unfair, since Harry is a guys and Bella a girl.

"There is no love in Harry Potter."

Harry + Ginny.
Harry + Ron
Harry + Hermione
Harry + Lily
Harry + Snape
Harry + McGonagall
Harry + Dumbledore
Lily + Severus
Lily + James
Harry + James
Need I go on? There's about a hundred possible outcomes.

"The characters are stupid."

It's an opinion. I think that Hermione's rather smart, though.

Slytherin Pride
一年多以前 FawkesTears said…
Great, nice to know your back cheese.

1 twilite kix ur but

In what way? I doubt Kix would endorse Twilight too.

2.ther iz mor luv then harey poter

Hehehe, you're kidding right, you must be kidding. There exists unconditional love in Harry Potter. Plus like everyone else says, Twilight is lust, not love.

4 bela iss pretir then hery portr

First off, this would be your 3rd reason. Secondly, I'm not sure looks have to do with the quality of the series. Thirdly, Kristen Stewart constantly looks like she'd rather be anywhere else than doing the series.

5ther r no luv in hrey potr

Repeated reason, refer to my above rebuttal.

2 the carcherts r stoopid

In what ways? Can't take you seriously without evidence or any claims.

All in all, nice to be debating again. Too bad it's a lost cause with you.
一年多以前 4_Luna_Lovegood said…
big smile
The Harry Potter Serie is the best thing that ever is made!!!!
一年多以前 pokerface22 said…
Okay. I think we should all (HP and Twi) start giving nice valid statements. Like rottentomatoes or reviews. And we should all spell and use grammar correctly. I don't think saying "The Harry Potter series is the best thing was ever made!!!!" or "Bella is prettier than Harry Potter" won't get points across. The one about harry potter not having a lot of romance but that is twilight's only genre, okay, it's taste. I love romance (as long as it's love, not lust) and Harry Potter doesn't go overboard. Harry Potter has romance, action, adventure, whereas Twilight only has romance.

But mostly I just want correct spelling and grammar. The point of this comment was triggered by an opinion stated by Miss Lovegood *sneers at the Ravenclaw* and of course when debating with gaycheese all I can say is "opinion."

Slytherin Pride
一年多以前 sadiebugz00 said…
big smile
this is awesome!
一年多以前 vampirexsama said…
I'm new to this place but I have already realized a big difference between Harry Potter Fans and Twilight (Twiggles). My main observement being that most of the Twiggle fans are moronic idiots in need of a better life which in their eyes consists of making whores of themselves. The other observaton being that Tiggle fans are illiterate and will be the reason for human extinction. Yes, I just went there and I also do in fact admit to being a fan of twilight for a bit but the feeling went on only until i came to the realization that these books wouldnt even be fit to wipe the sh*t off my shoes when I accidentally step in it. Plus, the portrayal of vampires is absolutely disgusting and it is entirely SMayer's fault that boys no longer like vampires and girls for that matter too (excluding the mad twiggles and the traditional vampire lovers who believe that a vampire can't come out of his coffin durring the day and also if wild red roses have been placed on their coffin. This stupid bullshit aboutvampires sparkling and being surreallistically beautiful is just pathetic and a waste of breath. Basically what I am trying to say is that the Twiggles are a bunch of illiterate puppets who will proabably abandon Twilight as soon as the next vampire book comes out (hopefully SMeyer wont be the one writing it).