汉娜·蒙塔娜 Can Hannah Sing?

hollister_babe posted on Aug 29, 2007 at 07:43PM
OK, i wanna hear what u guys think, do u guys think tht hannah monatana can sing?

汉娜·蒙塔娜 11 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 pip_ku said…
IMO She's a great singer but not amazing if that makes any sense :)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Tim_s said…
Personally, I think shes a great singer
一年多以前 Bubble464646 said…
Of Course!! I love Hannah Montana's Singing!
一年多以前 sugarsnaps said…
i think that hannah montana has a great voice. its very different than the once popular voices such as britany spears and christina aguilera
一年多以前 charmedgirl97 said…
yes she can
一年多以前 emmett said…
No. I'm sorry but she can't sing at all.
一年多以前 indy_green said…
heart
she is the best singer ever she is my most fav artist in thee world!!!
I LOVE HANNAH MONTANA!!!!
一年多以前 miLey_cute said…
smile
yEah of course.., she caN
一年多以前 greghouseismine said…
i suppose so...
一年多以前 mileyfan17836 said…
big smile
MILEY RULES AND RULES AT SINGING AN ACTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! I AM HER #1 FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
she is the most popular teenager \1 year til adult singer and actress EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 Sunshine56 said…
cool
DUH! I'M HER BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!Y­OU GOT THAT!!!