H2O Just Add Water Season 4

h2o_love_ posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:23PM
what do you think will there be season 4?woud you like to be season 4?
i think yes.
last edited on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:24PM

H2O Just Add Water 659 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 659

一年多以前 Charmedh2ogirl said…
big smile
Yes a Merman would be great! Though maybe four Mermen to go with our four Mermaids?
一年多以前 mermaids171 said…
sad
there probably isnt gonna be a season 4 of h2o cuz phoebe tonkin's manager said that the director hasnt called any of the cast that she knows of so she thinks there isnt going to be 1..... :(
一年多以前 frosie said…
I season 4 has 100% been confirmed by Aussie TV mag, TV WEEK, but they don't know when it will air, hopefully sometime this year.
一年多以前 frosie said…
In season 4, I would like to see either Cleo's sister Kim or Will's sister Sophie find out they are mermaids. I doubt they will have a merman. Also, still waiting from TV Week, if the rumour about Claire Holt returning is true. If Claire doens't return as Emma, how about Sophie becoming a mermaid.
一年多以前 sassamatang said…
NOOOOOO sophie can become a mermaid she is such a bitch to the others i can wait for season 4 hopfully there will be one somehing should happen to will like they wanted to look at he moon pool and he accidently falls in and because he is like the first merman he finds it hard to conrol his powers/ temptation to go swimming/ to look at the moon and cleo rikki bella and emma have find why it only happens to him and sop it
一年多以前 sassamatang said…
its ment to say sophie CANT become a mermaid
一年多以前 bella_and_emma said…
@Frosie: Can you send me a link showin that they confirmed a season 4? I can't find it on their site... :(
一年多以前 sassamatang said…
yeah me nietherrr
一年多以前 warriorcatfan98 said…
tongue
I hope bella and emma come back it will give a good plot. WHo do you guy think should come back???
一年多以前 sassamatang said…
yeahh same i want themm bothh
一年多以前 lexitbone said…
smile
i think season 4 will be a movie
一年多以前 frosie said…
There is a season 4 but no movie.
一年多以前 sassamatang said…
Hey frosie can you plss post a link?? Thnxx
yea frosie post a link its my fav show
crying
really Im like the swine flu I post and everyone leaves :(
一年多以前 locksecret said…
Season 4 will be late because all the floods that is happening in the filming locations in Queens land in Australia!
一年多以前 Gigaownworld said…
i want emma in season 4 ... but bella too.. and sharlota wont be bad : D
一年多以前 mikethecat said…
smile
i am sure emma to meet with bella in season 4 !!!!
sad
yea I would like it if bella and emma was on there I think there should be no new mermaids maybe a new guy for a bf for emma or another hangout place or ooooohhhhhhhhhhh ash could come back or one of the siblings could find out like cleos little sis WOW thats a LOT of or's
crying
I know it does not seem like it but im sad cuz my friends dad died on mon night and I came back from the fureral a few hours ago
一年多以前 DesSsito0o_98 said…
heart
It will be good if there is season 4.I already have a story.Emma comes back and she sees Cleo and Rikki with onther necklesses and other girl(Bella) and she feels like the forgot their friendship.Lewis to comemes back,too and he sees Emma going to the water.He goes to Rikki's cafe and ask if Emma is here.After Cleo and Rikki hear Emma's back they go to Maco and they see her.She says hi but she doesn't want to talk to them.While Emma Cleo and Rikki are at Maco Lewis Bella and Zane are in the cafe.And then Sharlot comes in.When Lewis sees her he goes to her and asks her what is she doing there.....This is so far
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 bronwynr1 said…
Bella won't be in season 4.
if there is one Indiana is busy with other projects now.
一年多以前 whoooooooooo said…
smirk
Will Bella be in h2o just add water seasone 4 maybe?
一年多以前 whoooooooooo said…
heart
I't not fair there can be 4 mermaids! That will be cul
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 bella29000 said…
crying
I need a season 4 I've been weeping and weeping and weeping
一年多以前 Pheepz_Cariba said…
crying
There is no season 4. go to link
"Phoebe Tonkin is best known for the lead role of cleo setori in three seasons of the internationally succesful television series"

the internationally succesful television series is h2o!
一年多以前 anchous said…
hi guys i want to know how many series are surveyed in 3 season
一年多以前 anchous said…
smile
i have watched only 20
一年多以前 bronwynr1 said…
there is soon
just because it doesnt mention a fourth season doesnt mean there isn't one.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 rikki111 said…
wink
I really hope there is a season 4!!!!!!! emma doesent know about the water tentecal and they cant finish h20 without her!!!!!
theres so much more to find out!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
I think a season 4 would wrap up the story nicely and maybe a movie I would so go to h2o: just add water the movie. Though a season 4 would be great :)
一年多以前 lilbubbles21 said…
blush
they should have a season 4 with all the original characters bc they arent too old just yet besides dont they have to show how lewis and cleo work things out with the distance thing? or how isabel and willl how their relationship goes and the restraunt with rikki and zane how that is stituated? they should make a season 4
一年多以前 ncislosangeles said…
big smile
I think there should be a 4th season but with different characters even thow the original one are awesome and I think the story line should be different like the onley thing they should keep the same is mako island and the way to get the powers but change the names of the characters,how they meet,why they go to mako,and thats about it but they should have the some powers like freezing water,moving water,and boiling water THEY NEED TO MAKE A 4TH SEASON I LOVE H2O:JUST ADD WATER I DON'T WANT IT TO END.If theres a 4th season i'll be really happy
一年多以前 flamer23 said…
what yall talkin about
一年多以前 flamer23 said…
kiss
tell me what yall freakintalkin bout
一年多以前 flamer23 said…
cool
who emma and i hope there is a season 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 flamer23 said…
tongue
don't talk about that cause hurricans have been comin round and that will happen to us with the hurrican so don't talk bout it.
一年多以前 josie13 said…
yes there they made the first 15 episodes already
一年多以前 sassamatang said…
thats sooo good where do you get this info from??
一年多以前 anjariel said…
wink
yeah!! and even more.. and to you that talks so NEGATIVELY about it: shut it up!! you just gotta DARE yourself in a bigger with- the-ENTIE- hearts belift see?
moh2o! moh2o!! :D ..Anjariel..:D :D :D!!
一年多以前 h20rox said…
link has confirmed a movie!
The article says 2009 (sorry)
一年多以前 mikethecat said…
sad
old aricles was in 2008. no confirm yet in season 4. none to hear from them. also interview with jonathan shiff was old !!!! (sorry)
一年多以前 CourCour said…
smile
I found a picture of H2O

link

This is what they said at the bottom of the picture

behind H2o jaw, season 4! yeah, phoebe isn't blonde anymore (:

Cariba,Claire,Indiana and Phoebe
一年多以前 CourCour said…
Phoebe Tonkin Said

But you never know! Things could change! I would love to get that mermaid tail on again . x
一年多以前 CourCour said…
smile
Cariba Said

Cant sleep! I have to wake up at 5:00am to film h20 just add water episode: Mermaid Magic

Claire Said

Fan#1 What are you working on right now?
Claire Said H2O season 4
Fan#2 hey are you going to be back on h2o
Claire Said Yes,I am!
Fan#3 Is it true you back to season 4?
Claire Said Yes !
Fan#4 Is there a Season 4 to H2o Just Add Water?
Claire Said We're working on it!
Fan#5 I just LOVE H2O Just add Water, not just me, but many people arround the world. If you have any contact with Jonnathan, can you say that we want a season 4 with Bella, Emma, Cleo and Rikki? xoxo from Brazil, I love you. Follow me, please @H2OBrazilianFan asked
Claire Said I'm telling the truth.. I didn't knew that we will have so much fans.
I still can't believe that we made that :))
And we're working on the new season! more news soon..

link
On the set of H2O season 4

Cariba Said
Fan#1 will have a 4 season of h2o?
Cariba Said Yes
Fan#2 Will you,Phoebe,Indiana and Claire be in h2o season 4? from your biggest fan in norway
Cariba Said Hey :) Yes, we will be together
Fan#3 Is hannah murray going to be in h2o season 4?
Cariba Said no.
Fan#4 Oh, you're so sweet. :D sorry, my replies are always late but I really can't wait for the new season of H2O. Hope it's more beautiful than the first 3.
Cariba Said Thank you for the amazing words <3 I think season 4 will be one of the best! :))
Fan#5 is there a season 4 for H2O just add water?
Cariba Said Yes,of course :)
Fan#6 Hi, Cariba. Isn't H2O over? I've been hearing it ended after the 3rd season. Please awnser back, I love you so much-- Rikki is my favourite charecter!
Cariba Said We're filming the new season of H2O :)
Fan#7 When season 4 will air?
Cariba Said the premier is on october 2011
Fan#8 The Rikki and Zane go back? haha
Cariba Said Yeah,in the new season :)
Fan#9 Hey Cariba! I just LOVE H2O Just add Water, not just me, but many people arround the world. If you have any contact with Jonnathan, can you say that we want a season 4 with Bella, Emma, Cleo and Rikki? xoxo from Brazil, I love you.
Cariba Said Hey,thanks for your message :)
The truth is that we start filming the new season (and maybe the last)
Fan#10 Hey, i'm from brazil and i have a question: Will Have the fourth season of H2O? please say yes!
Cariba Said YES !! Go and check out the trailer of h2o season 4 in youtube :)
Fan#11 As can be H2O season 4 is a new Australian mini-series?
Cairba Said Yeah :)
Fan#12 how can you be recording H2O season 4 if you're in the recordings of Bait 3-D ?
Cariba Said We will film H2O when we stop film Bait :)
Fan#13 H2O season 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cariba Said Yeah :)
Fan#14 When the fourth season premiere of H2O?
Cariba Said 2011 year :)
Fan#15 Emma goes back in the fourth season of H2O?
Cariba Said Yes :)
Fan#16 Really?H2O SEASON 4 is real? .....Fake..?
Cariba Said Its real :)
Fan#17 "Season 4" H2O ???????? please!!!!!! i love this!!!!!!!!!!!!! No ordinary girl!!!!!!! uuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!! H2O:Just Add Water FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cary,you is diva!!! i love work!!! pretty!!!!! you is best!!!! beautifful!!!!!!
Cariba Said Thanks ,thank,thank <3
Yeah,and will have H2O 4
Fan#18 Emma in the series will get along with Bella? she'll think Cleo and Rikki replaced?
Cariba Said Yes :)
Fan#19 Craig Honner will be the fourth season of H2O?
Cariba Said no
Fan#20 Rikki and Zane return season 4?
Fan#21 ZDF said H2O: Just Add Water is over, so how can there be a season 4?
Cariba Said Its not over ...
Fan#22 whether there will be a fourth season, why there is still no concrete proof?
Cariba Said Because we're filming now
Fan#23 why there is no information about the fourth season of H2O?
Cariba Said Because now we're filming
Fan#24 Cariba you're so beautiful. I love your character in h2o. The way you act, the way smile, I think I love everything. Do you already finish filming season 4?
Cariba Said Thanks so much :)
No,we're filming
Fan#25 Hey cariba, are you the real cariba or is this a fan page :X do you know if there will be a season 4 in h20 or not :)?? sorry my english is bad.. greetings from austria ..
Cariba Said Hey girl/boy !! Yeah,I'm Cariba ..
Will have 4th season : ))
And ur english is not bad !!
Fan#26 hey ! It have 4 season of H2O ?
Cariba Said And yes,Will have season 4
Fan#27 h2o season 4 is false??????!!!!!!!! no?!!!! .....
Cariba Said Its true
Fan#28 H2O SEASON 4----------->>>>>>> true or false?
Cariba Said true
Fan#29 Will continue in the fourth season?
Fan#30 you have already begun filming the fourth season of h2o?
Cariba Said yes

Part 1 :)

一年多以前 CourCour said…
Part 2
Cariba Said
Fan#1 Lewis will be in the fourth season of h2o?And Will? And Zane?
Cariba Said yes
Fan#2 Emma back in the fourth season of h2o? Bella comes out?
Cariba Said emma is back,bella with be there too
Fan#3 the fourth season of h2o will be emma, cleo, rikki and bella?
Cariba Said yes
Fan#4 how many episodes will have h2o season 4?
Cariba Said 26
Fan#5 h2o will film?
Cariba Said yes
Fan#6 h2o 4 season" ----->>>> IS REALLY?
Cariba Said Yes
Fan#7 is there a fourth season coming in 2011????
Cariba Said yes
Fan#8 When will be started the filmings? H2o
Cariba Said 11.04.2011 <4.11.2011.>
Fan#9 H2O will be filmed at Gold Coast?
Cariba Said Yeah,again there
Fan#10 Cariba truth that will have the fourth season of h2o mermaids girls and Claire Holt that makes the translation of Nanda (Emma) here in Brazil?
Cariba Said yeah
Fan#11 the 4th season will be the best?
Cariba Said I think yeah
Fan#12 I love you, will make a 4 season all will have five mermaids?
Cariba Said Yeah,will have!
But will have 4 mermaids-Rikki,Cleo,Emma and Bella without Charllote
Fan#13 when it will launch the fourth season?
Cariba Said 06.08.2011
Fan#14 You are already taping the fourth season? LOVE YOU
Cariba Said Yeah :) Thanks :*
Fan#15 hi, good in season 4, when emma comes back, the bella will be there too? if yes, cleo too? and do not think just leaving nobody, want you 4. perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cariba Said Emma is back,Bella is there,Cleo too,me too
Fan#16 Cariba heine hi! and a great honor this talking to you, love you very very much !!!!! by chance do you know if the fourth season in our dear emma returned?
Cariba Said Hi :)
Yeah,Emma will be in the next (4) season
Fan#17 Emma return in the fourth season?
Cariba Said yes
Fan#18 Cariba Hello 'I am your fan too, has started to record the fourth season? Nanda the back? what you can already anticipate kisses remains in the person that you are beautiful and wonderful .
Cariba Said 16.04.2011
Fan#19 When will start the recordings of the fourth season?
Cariba Said 17.04.2011
Fan#20 you will probably have a fourth season, you confirm? And Cast? If this season, you'll be in the squad and what the release date?
Cariba Said 06.08.2011
Fan#21 Hi Cariba, Rumors arose that the series H2O Just add water, you will probably have a fourth season, you confirm? If this season, you'll be in the squad and what the release date? Thanks, I'm your fan, Valdemir Neto.
Cariba Said Yeah,thanks for the question
Fan#22 Hi I am Brazilian and I love h20, you're beautiful and diva. emma in the fourth season coming back?
Cariba Said Hey,thanks!
Yeah,she'll be back
Fan#23 Claire will be back?
Cariba Said yeah
Fan#24 will you be with Zane?
Cariba Said yes
Fan#25 you will use the same tail to record a fourth season?
Cariba Said yes
Fan#26 hi, I saw the entire third season and already the last episode I almost cried =[ hahaha this season was very good, three mermaids who saved the world =D will have the fourth season? if it can not say do not have no problem. kisses
Cariba Said Yeah,we're filming now (:

Claire Said
Fan#1 Do you plan on returning to H2O? I watched the first episode on Season 3. It just did not seem the same, without Emma there
Claire Said I'll be back
Fan#2 I just LOVE H2O Just add Water, not just me, but many people arround the world. If you have any contact with Jonnathan, can you say that we want a season 4 with Bella, Emma, Cleo and Rikki? xoxo from Brazil, I love you
Claire Said I'm telling the truth.. I didn't knew that we will have so much fans.
I still can't believe that we made that :))
And we're working on the new season! more news soon
Fan#3 Is there a Season 4 to H2o Just Add Water
Claire Said We're working on it!
Fan#4 Is it true you back to season 4?
Claire Said Yes !
Fan#5 hey are you going to be back on h2o
Claire Said Yes,I am!
Fan#6 What are you working on right now?
Claire Said H2O season 4

Im not spamming

一年多以前 CourCour said…
smile
Part 3
Indiana said
Fan#1 omg i used to always watch h20- what happened to it!
Indiana said Well after we made season 3 were thinking to make a season 4 ...
Fan#2hey indie I've seen in the series as the girls become mermaids when swimming in the pool of Mako Island, or Ireland, when the moon passes through these places, but what if a guy did the same thing? thank you
Indiana said Thank you for the question.
Maybe he will be man-mermaid :)
Fan#3 hello indie my name is felipe and I'm from chile in south america, I'm a big fan of h20 and I'm eager for a fourth season, 1-it is true that there will be new sirens? 2-cleo not be in this season? and emma? 3-rikki and will as a couple?
Indiana said hello :) I will answer you the question
1- We will be four mermaids-Rikki,Cleo,Emma,Bella .
2- Cleo will be in the new series,Emma too
3 - No,I will be with Will.
And one more info: Rikki will be inlove with Zane again :)
Fan#4 do you know if there is going to be a 4th season of H2O
Indiana said Yeah,it will be really cool and Emma {Claire} will be back
Fan#5 Hey, Indie do an excellent job on the show as Bella, I'm excited about the fourth season, I hope to have much success, to be sure you know when it premieres?
Indiana Said Hello :) Thank you for the amazing words!! <3 The premiere is on 11 october 2011
Fan#6 hello!i'm beth....are u already starting filming h2o season 4?Lewis will be in the fourth season of h2o?And Will? And Zane?
Indiana said Yes,we start filming h2o ;)
Fan#7 hi! i'm ur no.1 fan of h2o here in philippines..i can't wait watch season 4(:(:(:what was your favorite scene in h2o?thnks(:
Indiana said Thanks so much :)
When Rikki was with Will {when I thought that they're boyfriend & girlfriend}
It was so funny
Fan#8 Hi, Indiana! My name is Vika. I have a question... And 4 season H2o just add waters will be or this all hearings?
Indiana said Hey Vika! Yeah!! will be 4 season H2O just add water coming soon...
Fan#9 is it a merman in h2o season 4?
Indiana said Yes
Fan#10 will you be in h2o season 4? and will claire be in it? love you from your BIGGEST fan in Norway:)
Indiana said Yes!! I don't know but manufacturers have plans to back Claire.. Thank you and welcome Norway!
Fan#11 Hi, Indiana! My name is Vika. I have a question... And 4 season H2o just add waters will be or this all hearings?
Indiana said Hey Vika! yeah!! will be 4 series H2O just add water..
Fan#12 when will you start shooting season 4 of h2o ?
Indiana said coming soon...
Fan#13 Season 4 of H2O Just add water ?? :) (by bethanana03)
Indiana said H2o just add water season 4 will be launched not long! :)
Fan#14 Season 4 of H2O ?
Indiana said H2O just add water season 4 will be started not long!

last edited 一年多以前
big smile
Cool
一年多以前 CourCour said…
Yeah :)