绿日 First Green 日 song 你 have EVER Herd!

miss_orange posted on Sep 12, 2009 at 06:14PM
Hey!

so tell us what's the first song that you herd for Green Day, where did you here it, what made it so good that you dicided to here other songs for them????
 Hey! so tell us what's the first song that 你 herd for Green Day, where did 你 here it, what mad
last edited on Sep 12, 2009 at 06:20PM

绿日 76 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 76

一年多以前 miss_orange said…
Okay, So, I'll start...
The first Time I listened to a Green Day song was 21 Guns, I herd it on TV, and I thoght that the Lyrics were amazing! so I went online and saw some pic fr them, I decided to get more songs for them, and every song that I got is bettr then the other :))

I Know, so Recent, I havent been a Green day fan sins a lot of time....
一年多以前 XXwhy_meXX said…
the first song was know ur enemy ( i know i am a nweby:PP) it was on tv, but i didn't know who was the band, so i didn't get get to get it, but then i herd 21 guns and knew that it was for green day :PP
一年多以前 misanthrope86 said…
big smile
'When I Come Around' from their 1994 album 'Dookie'. I was 8. I'm pretty sure that I saw the music video for it on tv.
一年多以前 bvgf said…
surprise
I was bored on youtube and I came across Holiday in about 2005
一年多以前 mariafan said…
I think it was Boulevard Of Broken Dreams 4,5 years ago!
一年多以前 OneOfMyLies said…
smile
Mine was Longview, I remember signing it around the house and my mum being PO'd about the lyrics.
一年多以前 Adrienne1994 said…
smile
Boulevard of broken dreams...
一年多以前 music4lyfe said…
i think it was bolevard of broken dreams ages ago!
一年多以前 irladoci said…
cool
21 guns...i listened it on the hotel TV on summer vacations.
一年多以前 greenday_gurl said…
big smile
welcome to paradice i never new its was green day till i got american idoit since then i been obsessed
一年多以前 Emmet2 said…
big smile
Minority in the car on the radio along time ago cause we had it on disk
一年多以前 pandarockr5 said…
smile
Wake me up when september ends. I heard it on the radio before i was a hardcore green day fan. I now own every album
一年多以前 Irina92 said…
smile
the boulevard of broken dreams on the radio.............=)
一年多以前 DxCluvr said…
mischievous
Wake Me up when September ends on the radio when i was about 4 or 5
一年多以前 ViVaLaGloria38 said…
it was american idiot,and it was around 07,(i know,i havent been a fan for long)where i herd it,well i was a fan of M.C.R,and they would talk about them and how green day was sooo awesome!so i looked them up,and i clicked on american idiot! ^__^
一年多以前 whatsername1316 said…
Christie Road a long time ago
一年多以前 Mellofangirl said…
heart
The first song I heard was American Idiot. The first time I REALLY listened to Green Day was when my friend played 21 Guns on repeat for like an hour. I got it stuck in my head(I didn't mind cuz it was a good song) and bought the CD. Now I'm obsessed!!
一年多以前 Gracey11992 said…
heart
The First Song I heard Was ...... hmmmm prob Basket Case. I Flippin' Love that song now !
一年多以前 enlightened14 said…
I was turned to green day from a friend and as soon as I herd holiday I knew I needed them on my iPod. So far I have 2 albums
一年多以前 enlightened14 said…
kiss
Make that 4 as of today
一年多以前 green_day_freak said…
it was "wake me up when september ends"

really loved it...!!!!!
一年多以前 iTeenick said…
american idiot..
一年多以前 Jesus0fSuburbia said…
'All The Time' When I was 6 years old. Green Day have been my favourite band ever since.
I have all their albums & a 7inch EP (Expensive as hell!)
*I'm obsessed I know*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 SouthParkSmart said…
I think the first Green Day song I ever heard was "Holiday". I just like their music and I think it's awesome! It's not like pop stuff we normally hear; it actually has meaning.
一年多以前 thekillerayame said…
Wake me up when september ends
一年多以前 the3rdofjuly said…
smile
boulevard of broken dreams.. then wake me up when september ends..
一年多以前 hannah619 said…
smile
GREENDAY IS AWSOME THE BEST BAND EVER
PS MY FAV SONG IS HOLIDAY ITS JUST SOO WONDERFUL AND CREATIVE
ROCK ON GREENDAY!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 feigje said…
it was boulevard of broken dreams. My husband let my hear it. Now i have almost every album.
一年多以前 AndreeaXo said…
heart
well..first i've heard 21 guns. I met someone in holiday (a really cute guy:">) who said that he's a big fan of Green Day..then I look out on youtube..and when I wrote Green Day..the first melody that they gave to me was 21 guns! When I listened that, I become to love it! Then I find out that I like more and more melodies from Green Day. Now 21 guns is my favourite melody from all the melodies that I know (not just from green Day) and it makes me remember that cute guy (xo) every time i listen it!
一年多以前 BJ_M_TGreenDay said…
smile
its a really long story!
but the first I heard was American idiot.
or I was already fan when I found out that the first song I ever heard I bouleward of broken dreams ♥
一年多以前 greendaychick05 said…
Holiday a really long time ago :)
一年多以前 Krevetka16 said…
smile
American Idiot on MTV
一年多以前 Robyn_Hood said…
American Idiot on youtube.
一年多以前 MrsGuadaJackson said…
smile
It's between Basket case, American Idiot, Holiday or Boulevard of broken Dreams, Guess I don't remember Which one was the first. I was 7 years old. And On my brother's computer.. :)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 halo_monty said…
heart
Wake Me Up When September Ends. I was in art class in the 4th grade and our teacher let us bring music. I wasn't hooked until until 3 years later, though! Now I'm totally obsessed. *OBSESSED*.
一年多以前 MyTimeOfDying said…
Ummmm I think it was Wake Me Up When Sempember Ends, then I heard Holiday a few years ago and that's when my mind clicked and I said "Omigosh, I love this band!"
一年多以前 GreenDay_Luver said…
heart
The first Green Day song was Basket Case on MTV and then i heard Wake me up When September Ends on the radio that same day. I understood everything the lyrics ment and I liked them ever since then.
一年多以前 GreenDay_Luver said…
or should I say I've been obsessed ever since
一年多以前 -BlazeTheCat- said…
Wake me up when september ends. Heard it when I was 6.

When I was 9 I heard it on the way home fom a camp (I was listening to a concert cd) then Im like, "Mum, was the guy that did that song there too? wow! xD
一年多以前 anzaladli said…
good riddance, i see it when my brother play international supervideos on dvd yeah
一年多以前 sussanfrank said…
i am looking for green day song. i heard never holiday songs.
=====
Sussan Frank
link
一年多以前 kathrinapetrova said…
My first song was Jesus of Suburbia.
My mom played it of the internet when I was 7 or 8 and I loved it.
一年多以前 sanosuke5sagara said…
heart
21 guns n since then i cudnt help myself yhey r awsome
一年多以前 MJGangster said…
heart
American Idiot, I love that song!
一年多以前 glelsey said…
Time Of Your Life.

I was in a show with youth drama club and the show closed with that song in the background. But I didn't really get into them until my best friend bought me a Green Day CD (American Idiot).
一年多以前 Get_lost said…
Basket Case. Awesome song.
一年多以前 Duncan-lover1 said…
heart
mine was holiday and i heard it on a skateboard video game and i loved it so much that now i have 7 of their 13 cds.
 mine was holiday and i heard it on a skateboard video game and i loved it so much that now i have 7 o
一年多以前 ziggyzag12 said…
heart
I heard horseshoes and hand grenades when my mom was listining to it in our car. I loved it sooo much I downloaded all of their songs!
一年多以前 Give_Em_Hell said…
The first Green Day song i heard was boulevard Of Broken Dreams. I loved it SOOOO much... i love their new album, Awesome as F***.
一年多以前 JudyNails said…
21 Guns.I woke up and the music videos was on so i just watchd for a couple of hours and i was about to change it.Then righ before i could change the channel,i heard 21 Guns.So i watched it and then vwala!I became a Green Day fan since 2005.