《怪诞小镇》 Gravity Falls RPG!

carlie445 posted on Aug 10, 2012 at 05:53PM
This is an RPG game of gravity falls, you can be a new person, a monster, or something else!

《怪诞小镇》 480 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 480

一年多以前 carlie445 said…
hello?
一年多以前 TheAdventGhost said…
Ricardo: What the... What's that?
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
( the vampire runs into the kitchen, and someone else comes )
Ricardo: Man, I hope I'm not seeing things.
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
( whispering comes from the kitchen ) Whisper one: are you sure about this? If we get caught, then what will i do? Whisper two: Relax, only vampires are up at this time of night,
Ricardo: *sigh* I don't know why... But I'm gonna see what's going on *gets up and walks into the kitchen* ......... *seeing the vampires* Oh..... No....
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
( one of the vampires scream ) GAH!!! RODNEY LETS GO! Rodney: relax, Moona, whats the... ( looks up ) rush.....
Ricardo: Who are you 2? What the heck's going on?
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
( Rodney runs away ) Moona: uh, i'm Moona, sorry to wake you, Rodney has the whole story! He told me if I can with him, nobody would get hurt!
Ricardo: Ok. but if that other guy that just ran away was Rodney, then where's your story?
一年多以前 squirrelpaw23 said…
ill join
echo"theres something weird about this place..
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
Moona: A long time ago, I had a pet bat that i love more than anything! One day, not to long ago, Rodney told me to help him steal food, or else he would hurt my pet bat!
一年多以前 VideoGameNerd said…
(I'll join!)
Ricardo: I see, sort of like a hostage thing.
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
Monna: yeah, just like that.
Ricardo: And there's no way to go against this, can't you take your bat back from him?
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
Moona: I put my bat in a cage, He cant get in it unless I say the code! ( look for my new site for Gravity Falls: Eternal Moon: link )
Ricardo: I see...
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
Moona: yeah, But there is something else i am worried about, ( a garlic gas fills the room and moona passes out )
Ricardo: *sniffing the Garlic then covers his nose* Ok, where did that come from?!
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
( something walks in the room and says: I just saved your life, better be careful, trust nobody! then walks away, leaving a note card behind that says, meet me by the tree in the middle of the forest, BE CAREFUL )
一年多以前 sparkles3 said…
Ebony walks around through the store, and sees an eyeball in a jar. "Eternal Egypt!"
Ricardo: What in the world? The forest, alright, *walks out* Alright... *walking along on his way to the tree*
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
( the lady from before appears ) So, you think you know this town, huh? Well you don't, werecats go nuts during the cat eye moon, witch is tommorow night, unless you want your friend moonkitty going human for another year, then find the temple just north of here.
Ricardo: Interesting, a temple
一年多以前 shadirby said…
(Meh, why not? I'll try this out)
一年多以前 shadirby said…
Luna: DID SOMEBODY SAY TEMPLE?
Heh, oh hi! I'm Luna. I, uh, I've kinda been looking for a temple...
Ricardo: So, you're looking for a temple? Interesting.
一年多以前 shadirby said…
Luna: Yeah! What do you know about it?
Ricardo: Not much,
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
( a loud scream and a crash comes from the temple )
Kolbe: Ah! *Falls out of a tree* What was that?
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
( moona wakes up and finds herself in a temple ) Moona: WHAT THE! ( tries to break free ) ugh, these things must be vampire proof, Moon Kitty2: yeah, and to think, they have no werewolfs in there! this is GREAT! Moon Kitty: WILL YOU STOP SAYING THAT! Moona: what the? Why is there 2 of you!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
( HELLO? )
Kolbe: *Walks towards the temple*
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
( Kolbe hears groaning from a nearby headge ) ooooooooooh......
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
( hello? is anyone here )
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
( hello? )
Ricardo: *making his way to the temple*
Kolbe: What that? *Slowly goes over to the hedge*
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
( a green person covered in vines is hurt near a bush )
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
( when Ricardo reaches to temple, a familiar voice comes from inside ) GET ME OUT OF HERE! RICARDO!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEELP!
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
( hello? )
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
( hello! )
Ricardo: That voice, can it be? *runs inside*
一年多以前 victoria_jrocks said…
meh
what is this show about anyway
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
( in the bottom floor: ) Moona: RICARDO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP! Moonkitty2: No use, nobody gets in this temple without being caged! Or I think so, i have only been alive for 6 hours people! give a clone a break! shesh! Moona: wait, 6 HOURS! in an hour the cat eye moon will happen! we need to get out of this temple!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
( hello? )
Ricardo: Moona! *runs down to the bottom*
一年多以前 carlie445 said…
Moona: Ricardo! Quick! find a way to bend these bars before they come!