绯闻女孩 Agree/Disagree game

mimika_s posted on Jul 05, 2008 at 01:08PM
I don't know if it has been posted again.If it has,just let me know and I will delete it.This game is at many spots.

You make a statement and the other one answers with agree or disagree.When someone disagrees he/she tells why.

Are you interested in playing that?

Chuck and Blair are the best Gossip Girl couple

绯闻女孩 166 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 166

一年多以前 Leightonfan said…
I kind of agree and disagree because I have 2 favorite couples. Please don't kill me if your'e a Chair fan, but I like both Nair and Chair.
一年多以前 Leightonfan said…
But they have major chemistry:P
一年多以前 Praesse said…
I DEFINITLY AGREE.

Nate and Serena should give their relationship a chance.
一年多以前 mimika_s said…
agree-but I prefer Vanessa and Nate,they are my fave couple after Chair

the best Chair moment was the buterflies...(17 candles)
一年多以前 Shandiii said…
Disagree, that's not my favorite but I could not tell you which one is my fav. There are soo many awesome moments.

Nate should to be a pothead.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Leightonfan said…
The part were Chuck had butterflies was aborable.
一年多以前 mimika_s said…
disagree-Nate is just gorgeous the way he is now

we are going to see Nate and Blair being together in s3or4
一年多以前 Praesse said…
Agree, but I wish I wouldn't. I hate them together SO MUCH. I hope they are together only because they have to or something like that even though Blair is still in love with Chuck.

Season two will be awesome because apparently *the* couple will be C&B :)
一年多以前 mimika_s said…
AGREE!!!!!
I love B&C!!!!!

nate and V are going to be together again before the show ends...
一年多以前 othbabay said…
disagree.
i dont like nate and vanessa

blair and nate should get back togethr
一年多以前 Shandiii said…
Disagree. After Nate apologized, they were cuter together. But by that point Chuck/Blair had already won over everyone's hearts. I think by now Nate is def. over Blair, and I think she's moving on.
I don't think they should get back together, but who knows what will happen on GG.

Chuck and Dan would be cute as friends.
一年多以前 ggforreal said…
Disagree. Don't think they would get along that good, but i don't know. Maybe.

The Gossip Girl's (and Gossip Boy's) clothes are amazing!
一年多以前 tatia said…
Agree!I would love having their clothes!

Serena and Blair will be friends 4 ever!
一年多以前 hallemay550 said…
Agree! They've already gotten through really hard times, and that's made their relationship stronger. They'll get through anything else that comes their way :)

Nate and Serena will have a small fling, but the writers won't give us Serena+Nate this season (tears to that!) :(
一年多以前 mimika_s said…
agree-the fake kiss was all we will have

the fake Serenate kiss was all we will have
一年多以前 hallemay550 said…
(idk if you can go back and forth...?)
Disagree.
I think Serena and Nate will have a small thing. But no going steady or anything like that.

There's going to be a real kiss between Serena and Nate before the end of the season.
一年多以前 ChuckBlairLuvA said…
I think there definitely could be a real kiss between them before the season is over. I think it'd be pretty amazing. =)

The CB scene "have sex with me" in 2x03 is the hottest "non-sex" scene in Gossip Girl so far.
一年多以前 hallemay550 said…
Agree :)
So hot :D

Dan and Serena will get back together by the end of this season (boo!).
Disagree. As much as I love them, I think the writers are getting farther away from them. Otherwise they would be like a co-main couple along with CB.

Jenny will end up dating an older guy (following in Nate's footsteps) ?
一年多以前 hallemay550 said…
Disagree. I don't know if Jenny'll date anyone new in this season, but I think she'll be staying single for quite a while... but who knows?

Blair and Chuck will have sex at least once before the season's over.
ABSOLUTLEY AGREE! And it'll definitely be more than once this season, trust me. HAHA! I mean, there's a ton of awful conflict for a whole bunch of the early episodes, but it won't be for more than 1/4 of the season...like 7 or 8 episodes and then they'll be an official couple and THE couple moving forward in season 2, so I wouldn't be worried about their sex life, b/c as Chuck claims, it's great. ;p

Rufus and Lily will have another fling.
一年多以前 hallemay550 said…
Agree.
We all know that they can't stay away from each other. They have too much chemistry! I still can't believe they slept with each other on the day of her wedding. Crazy!

Jenny won't be as annoying this season as the last.
Agree. Though I personally never found her annoying and I actually like her. But I think she's going to drift away from the Blair scene, so perhaps that will answer your question. lol.

Love triangle between Vanessa/Nate/Katherine
一年多以前 hallemay550 said…
Agree, unfortunately.
Although I'm not totally sure. But I think so.
But then I have to wait even LONGER for Serena+Nate... :(

Blair and Nate aren't over yet. (boo!)
Disagree. I think they're done. At least for this season. Nate said he never wanted to have anything to do with her again...suggesting romance/relationship. I think the only way they would is if they were forced into it. They've been together for too long already. They know what it's like...and they're in love with totally different people. I don't see it. Just like Nate/Peyton never happened again in One Tree Hill. Nate/Blair won't happen...or at least...hopefully not. ;p

Eric and Jenny will be best buddies again.
一年多以前 hallemay550 said…
Good example with Nathan/Petyton. I see what you're saying. But I didn't mean this season-- I meant in future seasons.
Anyways, agree!
I would really have liked Eric to stay straight, and then they got together... they could've been the cutsie couple!

Vanessa and Nate will have made out by the tenth episode :)
一年多以前 rose2 said…
well,disagree
nate and vanessa won't made out because they don't fit together

jenny and nate will be a couple in season 2
一年多以前 Leightonfan said…
disagree

Sorry, but I don't think Nate and Jenny will get together anytime soon. It's just that they both have other thinks on their mind.
一年多以前 Praesse said…
Taty, you should've made a statement...
Okay, so this is mine.

Ed Westwick is the best actor in the show <3
disagree. Ed is a fantastic actor, but I just don't think he could beat any of the girls with their high end drama...it takes a lot to put so much emotion into these situations, and they pull it off very well.

Blair and Chuck will officially be together by episode 8, at the latest.
一年多以前 hallemay550 said…
Agree! Duh! LOL :)

Nate and Serena will end up together, even if they don't in this season.
Agree. I think he'll dump Katherine...he'll have a pretty long relationship with Vanessa (THANK GOD!) but next season or the following one...Serenate will definitely get ahead. ;p

Gossip Girl will never be revealed.
一年多以前 hallemay550 said…
LOL I hope so ChuckBlairLuvA :)
(sorry i'm not going to be able to write on the forum till monday at least :( )

By the way, I agree. Her identity is way too secret, they'll never tell who gossip girl REALLY is... unfortunately! although that does preserve the mystery...

Catherine/Nathaniel will be over by the sixth episode, at most.
BEFORE THEN! I HOPE! Apparently Nate discovers what she's "really like" maybe that's including her totally insulting Blair in episode 2...who knows. We all know Nate is over Blair but he certainly isn't over caring for her as a friend. =) Which is wonderful...and finally his good guy character will shine through again!

Nate & Serena will indirectly be helping Chuck & Blair get back together.
一年多以前 Leightonfan said…
disagree. Nate and Serena might be wrapped in thier own lives that they don't really have the chance to fucas on Chair and Serena even said to him that Blair will never forgive him for for he did. I guessing those aren't words of encouragement or helping Chair.

Nate and Blair will be close friends during this season.
一年多以前 hallemay550 said…
DISAGREEEEEEEEEE!
NO WAY NO WAY! After that conflict they had... and nate's little hookups with catherine... it's a no-no.

CHACE CRAWFORD IS HOTTER THAN...
he's just hot, okay?
lol. Chase is definitely hot. agree. Haha.

Ed & Leighton should be an offstage romance too. ;)
一年多以前 hallemay550 said…
Yeah! Agree! They'd be so cute!

Blake and Chace would be a cute couple :)
一年多以前 lobke said…
Agree, not the cutest reallife couple I could imagine, but still cute.

Jenny isn't that annoying anymore.
Agreed. I never really thought she was annoying to begin with, but whatever. lol. ;D

Gossip Girl will have at least 3-5 seasons
一年多以前 hallemay550 said…
AGREED! Although it has more online viewers than tv ones... so that might reduce the amount of seasons!

This season will end with Blair and Serena being best friends.
Hopefully! I mean, you would think that would be the way to go, but who knows. lol.

There are TOO many new characters.
一年多以前 hallemay550 said…
Disagree. The only ones I can think of are Lord Marcus and Catherine... remind me if there are more...

Vanessa was totally excluded in the season premiere.
Agreed. They needed her in there...but I'm sure she's coming around soon. lol. ;D

Okay, so I can't think of any off the top of my head...but there's that new socialite Jenny was introduced to, plus her boss and Serena's going to get a bunch of high class friends and Blair finds a new girl...plus Dan's 2 "girlfriends" um, yeah.
Oh and uh statement? Blair is gorgeous...no matter how many times she puts that flower headband on.
一年多以前 hallemay550 said…
Agree, LOL :)

Blair and Serena have the most amazing senses of style.
AGREED! I have seriously started wearing headbands more b/c of my love for Blair. lol.
一年多以前 hallemay550 said…
do you want to put a statement, Lauren?
*sighs* Fine. lol.

Pepporoni hot pockets are really yummy. You could see the Humphreys eating them, but definitely not the Waldorfs. ;p
一年多以前 hallemay550 said…
LMFAO Lauren you crack me up :)
Agreed!

My icon is so cute :)