Gossip Girl Spoiler Whores 25 Things

LittleDancer123 posted on Feb 10, 2009 at 03:52AM
A little game that's buzzing around Facebook at the moment...

I followed the crowd on Facebook, and indeed did post a note to my profile with 25 things as the title... containing, would you believe, 25 things!

It was actually rather fun, I admit with a blush... hopefully that wasn't just because I was extremely bored, though, because I'm suggesting we do it on our very spot, too!

-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-­x-o­-x-­o-x­-o-­x-o­-x-­o-x­-

Here's how it works...

As a reply to this, post a comment, with:

"25 Things : [real name]"

Beneath your header, you write 25 things, absolutely anything, about or to do with yourself.

Et voila!

Who knows the dirt we'll dig up?

Hope people enjoy....x.

-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-­x-o­-x-­o-x­-o-­x-o­-x-­o-x­-

last edited on Feb 10, 2009 at 03:56AM

Gossip Girl Spoiler Whores 13 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 LittleDancer123 said…
angelic
25 Things: Melanie

1) I like the idea of doing this, but think I will muchly struggle to actually come up with 25 things.x

2) Marc Jacobs, Nanette Lepore, and Eric Daman are all GODS; they deserve, therefore, to be worshipped as such.x

3) Ed Wetswick is one yummy piece of Chuck Bass-ish-ness.x

4) Speaking of yummy, did you know that peanut butter is? Very much so.x

5) Photoshop is too addictive for my own good, and I wish I had the willpower to uninstall it.x

6) My favorite accessories are… pretty much all of them. They complete me.x

7) On the topic of accessories… who doesn’t love headbands and colored tights?.x

8) I love dancing lots and lots.x

9) My future is all planned out to very the last detail. If anything goes wrong and the plan goes out of sync… I will turn manipulative psycho bitch on everyone until it’s fine and dandy again.x

10) I just realised that I use the most bizarre adjectives. Hmm.x

11) My attendance record at school is most unacceptable, and I do plan to improve.x

12) I love my phone, and always have my baby with me… hoooook me up.x

13) Hook Me Up is a rather fantastic song and album, in fact… by The Veronicas, who are rather fantastic themselves.x

14) I have been planning to dye my hair since December, with only my own inability to decide which way to go stopping me… damn fussiness!.x

15) Organisation is key… a key that I lost a long time ago… *sigh*.x

16) I really want to keep a diary or planner, the only problem is, I don’t want to.x

17) I would love to rewrite certain chapters of my life, so it all would scan like a perfect movie.x

18) Old Hollywood movies are pure loveee.x

19) Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly hold a lot of inspiration for me.x

20) Have I already said how much I love Ed Westwick, and both of his accents? I should hope so!.x

21) Each morning I set my alarm for an hour earlier than I actually have to wake, to trick myself into thinking I get a lie in.x

22) Miss Dior Chérie and Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf are really the most lovely perfumes.x

23) Embarrassing confession for number 23? Not likely.x

24) Exactly 24 items ago I was very very very bored., and when I am bored I do things like make these lists.x

25) This looks like the end to me!.x
一年多以前 isawhatwhat said…
heart
25 things about Isabella

1. I chipped a tooth in high school while biting down on a staple. That was a dumb idea.

2. I'd say about half of my music if not more is either really emotional or really depressing. This is not because I'm a sad person, I swear!!!

3. I will probably be living in France next year, I'm so excited!

4. I am a pretty good cook, which I treasure because I never felt naturally gifted at anything in high school.

5. When I was little the thing I wanted most in the world was to either be a marine biologist or an actress on Broadway.

6. I hate sleeping.

7. I love reminiscing, because I believe the more we examine the past, the more we learn from it.

8. I'm TERRIBLE at keeping in touch with people.

9. I'm TERRIFIED of praying mantises. Seriously.

10. I spend way too much time online.

11. I ship Chuck and Blair!!!! <3

12. I used to be a goth. Err, I used to think I was a goth is probably more accurate.

13. I once dyed my hair black and it looked AWFUL. Ironically this was well after my goth days were over.

14. I don't think I could ever be a vegetarian after tasting filet mignon, but I'm very selective about the meats I eat. I only eat chicken, turley, and beef. Once in a blue moon I eat duck, too.

15. I have tasted lion meat. I'm not kidding. There's a lion farm in some weird state and the restaurant I went to had it.

16. I love love LOVE Harry Potter.

17. I have a very close relationship with my parents.

18. I love both cats and dogs, but when I get my own place I will probably get a cat because they aren't as lonely.

19. Those big red flowers whose name is escaping me but emit a really sweet smell make me queasy.

20. I'm allergic to black tapioca, but not white tapioca.

21. I love onions.

22. I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

23. I love both the cold and the heat. I love contradictory weather: when it's cold and sunny, or sunny and raining. I love all the seasons equally.

24. My bedspread is bright orange.

25. I am always happy to be alive.
一年多以前 Shandiii said…
rainy
25 things; Shandi

1. I love my name.

2. I used to be a vegetarian, now I only eat chicken & turkey.

3. I can never think of a favorite movie.

4. Pomegranate Ice Tea is my favorite non-alcoholic beverage.

5. Coconut Rum (with cranberry juice) is my favorite alcoholic beverage.

6. I played the violin for 7 years.

7. I love making art, even if I'm not the best at it.

8. I've never broken any bones, even though I'm extremely clumsy.

9. In 10th grade I accidentally split my lip & had to get 5 stitches, and I loved the way they looked. lol.

10. I bruise easily.

11. I get annoyed and upset VERY easily.

12. I almost blacked out at work once because I hadn't eaten or drank anything all day.

13. I love working at a coffee shop!

14. I HATE milk, I think it's disgusting.

15. I love my little sister, she's amazing!

16. I live with my boyfriend, and his best friend.

17. Living with 2 guys can suck sometimes!

18. I hate any type of insect, including spiders! EW!

19. I can be a very jealous person.

20. Peanut butter, chocolate, & banana is the best flavor combination.

21. I'm bored of living in Kansas.

22. I love going out to have fun, but I also love relaxing at home.

23. I'M LAZY!

24. I love being a "secret insomniac who pinky swears way too much, and rebels against the normal!"

25. I LOVE the GGSWs & the spoiler thread! <3 <3 <3
一年多以前 AreYouSure said…
25 things about Sara

1) I've broken my RIGHT arm 3 times. Table Cleaning, Racing and Playground Fun.

2)I take a full head of lettuce, cut it up in square little shapes, put it in a bowl and pour a cold bottle of water all over it. Then I eat it.

3) My best friend, thinks I talk to much. She likes to tell me that ALOT!

4)I never do the BAD thing. I sometimes hate it.

5)I'm an Insomniac, no seriously I am.

6)I had a black rat with a white spot shaped like a cloud on it's back when I was like 9. I named him cloud, then I had to give him back to the pet store, to be fed to a snake. My mommy made me. :(

7)I've vandalized a tree, with whip cream and snow before.

8)My first boyfriend asked me out on AIM.

9)I hate hypocrites, SERIOUSLY. So I should naturally hate Nathaniel Archibald, but I can't :(

10)Robert Pattinson and Ed Westwick,both make me want to swipe my V-Card before marriage. ;)

11)In 5th grade my skirt fell down during a concert I was singing in. I had the stupid Maracas. Some kids have that on video tape still.

12)I use to scream till I passed out when I was little.

13)My favorite colors BLACK.

14)I give meaning to, "Your Blonde."

15)In 5th grade, during recess, a girl slapped me. Two boys grabbed my arms before I could beat the shit out of her.

16)I saved a Coca-Cola can, that I drank at Robert Pattinson's Q&A! I cherish that!

17) I have autographs from Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Bonnie Wright.

18) I googled Daniel Radcliffe to make sure I spelled it right, and of course a naked picture of his butt came up! Now my sisters laughing at me.

19)I curse cause it feels good!

20)I think Everything Happens for a reason is true, but I agree that no wise words are going to stop the bleeding meaning (Everything happens for a reason, but you telling me that, isn't going to help me or make the pain go away.)

21)My worst nightmare, is being forced into sex. I have no idea why, but that scares the living shit out of me!

22)Also I'm scared to kiss a guy. I just don't want it too be bad. For me.

23)I love wearing towel after showers.

24)Chuck Bass whispering in your ear is BETTER THEN SEX, for me at least I think.

25)I faked cried when my boyfriend dumped me. And I still have no idea why.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 gossip-girl999 said…
smile
HaHa love this! :)

25 Things: Angharad

1) I hate where I live, North Wales, Is the most boring place in the world, Why can't my family emergate to New York!!

2) Marc Jacobs and Alexander McQueen are GODS! They are such insperations for me

3) I can give it out, But I can't take it

4) I've very insecure

5) I LOVE to write fanfictions or any kind of creative writing

6) My Best Friends bully me, Because I'm short! :(

7) I'm VERY LAZY!!

8) I would kill not to have Math lessons! :(

9) I wont ever be seem without headbands!!!!! They're my signiture- as my friends say! :)

10) I HAVE to get my Juicy Couture imported! Damn you Juicy not having any stores in Europe!!

11) I'm the biggest Spoilt Brat- You'll ever meet.

12) I LOVE Movies- Anything! Anywhere! I love movies!

13) PIZZA HUT!! Need I say more!

14) I love my Prada Pumps!

15) I would do ANYTHING! To attened Parsons New School For Design, After I leave High School

16) I am a HUGE ANIMAL RIGHTS supporter! PETA! <333

17) I once handcuffed myself (plastic ones! :) How pathetic) To a tree at school cos it was going to get chopped down...I was only like 8.

18) I Love to go Ice Skating!

19) I always want the things I can't have

20) I have MASSIVE dimples! :]

21) At a art show once, there was this photography that had won 1st and it was of lots of people wearing fur! So I got a peice of paper and stuck underneath it "LOVE ANIMALS DON'T WEAR THEM"- Nobody knew it was Me! :) The woman who won wasn't happy- atleast I made most people laugh!

22) Ed Westwick is one yummy peice of man!

23) Fashion Designing makes me happy, I love to think that maybe someday someone will be wearing something I made.

24) I love to dance in the rain! WOO! :)

25) I hold the school record for fastest 1500m run! :) Go Me!

Great forum Mel!

xoxo
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 waldorf said…
heart
Ohh yay, I didn't know this thread existed... LOL

25 Things: Sandra

1) I love Ed Westwick and get very upset when someone else claims to love him more.

2) I've never broken a bone, and I've never had surgery... Yay me!

3) I love photography, art, drawing and other things. I love Photoshop.

4) Oops... I haven't mentioned Chuck & Blair yet?!

5) I have a stupid, annoying obsession with handbags. :|

6) I used to be obsessed with cows. Seriously, when I was young my room was full of cow plushies.

7) I'm lazy and love sleeping.

8) I got a letter from J.K. Rowling.

9) I have two brothers but feel like an only child, since they're much older than me. :(

10) I hate math. But apparently I'm the best in my class, it's weird.

11) I used to wear headbands all the time, until I started to feel like a complete Blair wannabe.

12) I'd do anything to be in Chuck's limo.

13) I'm way too nice to people and should say "no" more often.

14) I dyed my hair when I was 14. I thought my hair suddenly stopped growing until I realized that it's my natural color now.

15) I can't make lists and I'm very proud of this one.

16) I've always said that my favorite color is blue, but I'm not sure it is.

17) I hate most sports! I don't even know why, I just do.

18) I love fluffy, white dresses (not because I want to get married or anything, I just love them).

19) Unless people are lying to me: I'm cute. LOL. Hopefully.

20) I love chocolate and hate liquorice.

21) People used me as their Harry Potter dictionary when I was younger.

22) Most people say I'm nice, positive and selfless. But I'm actually pretty pessimistic and jealous. Don't tell anyone.

23) I've been to Paris once, but the only thing I remember is when I almost fainted. Great. :|

24) I'm allergic to cats, my mom is allergic to dogs. IT SUCKS. :(

25) Okay, I was going to write some really awesome thing at #25, but I can't remember what it was. UGH! Anyway, I love the GGSWs. <3
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 DefineDelicate said…
25 things about Tiff

1) I've choose Milk over Coke most of the time

2) I'm deadly scared of storms and scary Movies. (funny considering my obsession with Vamps O_O)

3) One time, I stuck my little brother in the couch bed, and I couldn't get him up (Thankful my Mom came running O_O)

4) The one food I can honestly say I hate is Pickles.

5) I have a Odd Obsessions with Biting Bottle water Caps.

6) I'm very Violent when it comes to watching TV with me..I've been known to hit

7) One time, My Twin Brother sleep walked into my bedroom..it scared the shit outta of me.

8) I want to travel the world. Mostly London, not just for Ed/Rob, but because it fasinates me

9) I can only read about Vampires now and days, anything else is Boring in my opinion.

10) I was no Popular in school, what so ever.

11) I have a shitload of siblings..7 brothers (half/step) and 2 sisters (one half sister)

12) I'm obsessed with Blue.

13) Rocky Road rules my Universe.

14) Hey Jude literally is my favorite song ever, and I plan on naming my son Jude Aaron.

15) I want to meet Peter Pan, because I have a fear of Growing up

16) I never answer my Cell phone..most of the time I don't even know where it is.

17) when I get Married, I want a Disney Themed Wedding..i've wanted it since I was 16

18) I get called Weird On a daily Basis.

19) No one is allowed to touch my feet, i'm likely to kick you in ya face..

20) My favorite Movie changes on a regular basis.

21) I usually go for love/hate relationships on TV, but dude to some serious Lack of CB Fluff, I find I like Buffy/Angel More..plus Angel's just hot.

22) when I was 5 I had a crush on Elijah Wood..up until I was 14.

23) I use to play House with my Brothers when we were Younger, they never complained, they actually asked for it.

24) I'm a fangirl, the signs of being obsessed showed about the time I was 12, when I cried when Joey and Rachel kissed, because I wanted Ross and Rachel together. I knew then I was different.

25) I will always sing to the radio..ALWAYS..and very Loud.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 gossip-girl999 said…
smile
5) I have a Odd Obsessions with Biting Bottle water Caps.

OMG! I do the exact same thing! =]
People are like OMG you oddball why are you doing that?! =]
一年多以前 ChuckBlairLuvA said…
25 Things about Me!!!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!! =DDDDDDDD

1) First Name: Lauren

2) Middle Name: Christina

3)I am in the 2nd semester of my freshman year of College

4) For the majority of my life, I have lived in/around Milwaukee, WI, USA

5) I love cats more than dogs

6) I have no siblings that I'm aware of (and you do not even know how true that statement is)

7) I have never had a boyfriend, but I first kissed a boy when I was about 5 years old.

8) I am dangerously obsessed with Gossip Girl.

9) Almost every time I had a best friend, she was usually a grade or a year younger than I am.

10)Chuck and Blair are my obsession couple. I have not had a couple that has come nearly as close to them in obsession before, but for a few years I was dangerously obsessed with Anakin & Padme from Star Wars (though still miles apart...considering)

11) I love ALL the Gossip Girl characters (except the really evil ones or just plain stupid ones: Mr. Archibald, Georgina Sparks...Bart Bass & Eleanor Waldorf and a few others are a bit iffy and undecided to me.)

12) I have always wanted an older brother...or at least a guy friend that could stand in as one--being a couple years older and one I would never find romantically interesting, and the same going for him.

13) I love being able to help people with their problems. I love being the person people go to.

14)My favorite colors used to be blue and silver, but I am slowly heading in the direction of red (I blame Chuck and Blair for this)

15)I love babysitting kids (though I am scared to death of being alone to care for babies)

16)I love writing stories and making videos.

17)I have this ridiculous need to be someone's favorite/to be the best at something.

18) I am really REALLY over the top nice, but I do have my moments.

19)My hair is kinda dark brown, kinda light brown...but I got blonde highlights last summer, and life has never been the same. lol. XD I love 'em. =) And I'm considering going all blonde this summer.

20) I am a Christian.

21) I am VERY against abortion & homosexuality

22) I am soooo against swear words, it's not even funny, HOWEVER, sometimes a few escape me in my writings.

23)I am horrible at knowing the genres of music, unless it's REALLY obvious

24) I will watch pretty much anything, as long as it isn't too graphic (but even then...sometimes I can't turn away. ;))

25) I have recently become a beta writer for fanfics...and it has opened my eyes IMMENSELY--this is both good...and EXTREMELY bad....lol. XD
一年多以前 nataliaryanfan said…
25 Things about Abigail

1)I love GG(DUH!!!!)

2)I love Twilight(OF COURSE!!!!)

3)I love OTH(HELL YEAH!!!)

4)I'm obsessed with Twilight,OTH,& GG[mainly Chair(GG),Brucas(OTH),and Jalice(Twilight)]

5)I love writing fanfics for Twilight,Gossip Girl,and One Tree Hill
[mainly revolving around Chair,Brucas,and Jalice]

6)I'm chairbrucasjalicefan on FanFiction.Net(why wouldn't i be?i'm obsessed w/ those 3 couples)

7)i go to college

8)i'm 18,turning 19 in March

9)i absolutely HATE the GGSS

10)i ADORE every GGSW

11)i have a boyfriend named Adam

12)i'm still a virgin

13)my fave desert is either chocolate chip cookie dough flavored ice cream or cookies n cream flavored ice cream

14)fave food is pizza(pepperonni)

15)i can't live w/o my iPod or blackberry storm!!!

16)i got my "red sea" when i was 12

17)my fave actresses are sophia bush,leighton meester,and ashley greene

18)my fave actors are chad michael murray,ed westwick,and jackson rathbone

19)fave horror movies of 2009 so far are friday the 13th,the uninvited and my bloody valentine 3D

20)proud to be A GGSW

21)broke up with my ex,ryan,cause he cheated on me with my ex bff,jamie(asshole and slut!!!!sorry for outburst)

22)fave twilight book is eclipse

23)sprite and mtn.dew are my fave sodas

24)i love eating at Subway

25)my full name is abigail jennifer carter
一年多以前 nevermind606 said…
big smile
The fact that this same thing is on the Fans of GG spot made me realize that I never did this one! :P ^^^ LMAO!!! Abby!

25 Things: Kristin

1.Chuck Bass is pretty much my life. I love him more than some of my friends. Lol

2.I have a passion for sunglasses

3.I cannot stand the sound of people biting on forks.

4.I name all of my pets after characters.

5.I've never lost a staring contest

6.I'm the least graceful person I know.

7.I have two older brothers, one younger brother, and two older sisters.

8.I like to get my friends to love the same things as me.

9.I get along with boys WAY better than girls.

10.My mom is my idol.

11.I can do an amazing impression of Sharon Osbourne (Or so I'm told)

12.I can move my nose up and down lke a bunny's

13.I say "Oh snap!" a lot when I make fun of stupid people.

14.I frequently make fun of stupid people. :P

15.I have a crush on Ron Weasley.

16.Most people do not know that I have a crush on Ron Weasley.

17.I hate all fast food. And I think the fat idiots who eat it everyday should be killed.

18.That sounded really mean... Peace and love!

19.I check three different Sophia Bush fansites everyday for new pictures of her. Most of the time more than once.

20.I've never loved a female charactrer as much as I love Brooke Davis

21.Twilight fangirls are the most annoying creatures on this planet.

22.I plan to dedicate my life to saving animals and minimizing pollution.

23.Did I mention Chuck Bass?! I am so in love with that fictional boy.

24.I think that english vampires are way better than american ones

25.If Chuck Bass were real, I would surely be in prison for stalking and... Other things
一年多以前 alessandra_28 said…
25 things: Ale

1. Im from Lima, the capital of Perú and I hate it!! lol

2. I have 2 brothers, a 17 year old and a 1 year old

3. I hate my dad, the last time we spoke I told him I dont want him in my life anymore.

4. My mom is one of the few people I admire! I love her soo much, I dont know what I'd do without her.

5. My bedroom is a real mess

6. Im addicted to shoes, I buy a pair everytime I go shopping (every week)

7. Im in my thrid year of college and I study psychology.

8. I wanted to study fashion design but my mom didnt let me :(

9. I always ship the tv couples I know wont end up together for some reason i dont know lol...the only exception is Leyton.

10.My english really sucks!

11. My all time favorite show is Dawson's Creek.

12. I worked as a model when I was in high school.

13. I always love the most hated tv characters (example: Vanessa Abrams)

14. I ship Chuck&Vanessa in secret...I guess is not a secret anymore lol

15. My favorite perfume is Miss Dior Cherrie

16. My dog died 2 weeks after I bought him and my mom bought me a new one a month later because I couldnt stop crying.

17. My hair is wavy and I hate it.

18. pink is my favorite color.

19. I've never been in love but I've dated a lot of guys.

20. I've had more friend with benefits than boyfriends.

21. Im obsses with neurology

22. I think teraphy can save the world.

23. I have one tatto, a butterfly on the small of my back.

24. Im planning to get a new tattoo on my ankle with a simbol that represents sex in an ancient culture...I just have to find it lol

25. Chase Crawford and Hugh Heffner are the hottest men alive imo.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 mcrfan1516 said…
Wow, I never knew about this forum. Shows how awesome I am. LOL. Okay, 25 things... Hmm, this might be a little hard but I'll try I guess.

1. I am TOTAL music addict & will give just about anything a chance.

2. I love GG but also That 70s Show & Entourage.

3. My parents are possibly on the edge of getting a divorce. I swear I'll be in total shock if they don't somehow.

4. I've had 3 people who I've cared about die in the last 3 years. :(

5. I believe in God but I rarely go to church. It's mostly because of my parents but I also don't feel like you have to go just to be able to worship God.

6. I adore Ed Westwick and am in total envy of Jessica.

7. My favorite TV character ever would have to be Brooke Davis because I relate to her SO much!

8. I think Twilight is beyond overrated.

9. My main motto these days is "When in doubt, be Zen".

10. My dream come true would be to travel the world. My mom likes to tease me about it & says that it's never going to happen.

11. I used to write song lyrics in hopes of being a singer someday but haven't had inspiration to for about a year now. It's the same way with my actual writing, unfortunately. :(

12. My dad was adopted & I am so glad too. His biological family are mostly druggies & alcoholics. Can I just say, ew?!

13. I always dreamt of running away from home. Not gonna lie.

14. My favorite band of all time is the Foo Fighters.

15. I'm afraid to fall in love. I'm not a very open person as it is so I'm gonna be the worse person to love.

16. Sophia Bush is my favorite actress & has been for about 7
years now. <3

17. I actually believe abortion is a choice that women should have available, and I'm not completely against homosexuality just because I have friends that are gay.

18. Chuck & Blair are my OTP. But once upon a time Jackie & Hyde from That 70s Show was. <3

19. I've tried just about every kind of activity as a kid you can do that my parents would allow: Soccer, dance, t-ball/softball, basketball, girl scouts, tumbling, orchestra, etc.

20. In my opinion, sex doesn't have to wait until marriage. BUT I believe you should at least wait until you're ready & possibly in love.

21. My middle name is Leigh. lol

22. Love taking pictures, hate being in them. lol

23. I recently watched Slumdog Millionaire for the first time & I found it to be completely awesome. :)

24. Sarcasm is like my 2nd language. I can't help it.

25. I love my fellow GGSWs! <3

I like to think I did good. :P lol
last edited 一年多以前