少女时代 Unpopular opinions

DaniMF posted on Jun 11, 2014 at 05:47PM
I saw it in the forum of DP, and I think that is a good idea. Here you can express your opinions about SNSD or discuss about other people opinion. Remember, this is just a way to express ourselves. Don't be shy and comment about your unpopular opinions.

Credit: to the creator.

少女时代 28 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 DaniMF said…
I'm going to start with my own unpopular opinion: I find Seohyun overrated in terms of singing.

I think she's good harmonizing and I like her tone in way. But her high notes aren't that spectacular, she's an harmonizer singer, not a powerhouse.
一年多以前 MonkeySica said…
Yoona has no personality, people seems to like her but i don't find her personality.
一年多以前 BlackPearlLuver said…
I honestly don't think Hyoyeon should be getting more lines. People know her as the dancer and some people consider her the best female dancer in kpop. If better singers in snsd such as Sunny and Yuri (although some think she is eighth, I disagree and think Yuri can't showcase her singing) don't get a good amount of lines... Why should Hyoyeon?

P.s. Yea I agree with the Seohyun singing thing, I think she sounds breathless and sometimes strains her voice which is bad for her :/
DaniMF commented…
Sorry I strongly disagree with you, I find Yuri horrible and Hyoyeon much better. Yuri is ALWAYS breathless and ALWAYS out of tone in live while Hyoyeon is just way 更多 high-pitched. So yes, I think she should much 更多 lines than Yuri, same lines as Sooyoung. And Sunny, as the worst between the vocals, get much 更多 lanes than the dancers, at least in their last album. 一年多以前
DaniMF commented…
*get 一年多以前
BlackPearlLuver commented…
Ehh people have their own opinions so I respect yours although I knew what 你 were gonna say... But I rarely hear them sing live even though I think they can 一年多以前
DaniMF commented…
Yes ,that's truth, I would like to see them 更多 often 唱歌 live. 一年多以前
一年多以前 DaniMF said…
I hate their First Korean Album, I find it boring and repetitive. I can't even difference between each song.
一年多以前 snsdlover4ever said…
I know it seems silly, but I prefer Taeyeon's selcas rather than her actual photoshoots.
DaniMF commented…
你 are not alone +1 一年多以前
Tippany commented…
Me too 一年多以前
nacchiee commented…
I'm also with you. she looks far better in selcas xD 一年多以前
Jesmile commented…
totally 一年多以前
一年多以前 Tippany said…
I couldn't help, but think that Jessica looks so different this year.
snsdlover4ever commented…
I know! Her and Seohyun look way different over 2013-today. 一年多以前
DaniMF commented…
^ I saw it too, Seohyun face looks way fluffier than before. But I don't really see the difference with Jessica, maybe she looks better in my eyes, but not too much. 一年多以前
The only difference I see with Jessica is her cheeks. When she smiles, she looks really puffy. Sometimes, I suspect that it might just be that she wears less makeup than she did before, but I personally doubt it. 一年多以前
Tippany commented…
I don't think she put on some weights, but her cheeks definitely looks puffier link 一年多以前
一年多以前 DaniMF said…
I like Yuri's bangs, I think that they were pretty cool.
nacchiee commented…
yess me too. I really liked her magazine photoshoot with the bangs. She looks 更多 attractive, to me. 一年多以前
Tippany commented…
I like it too, she looks pretty cute with it. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Tippany said…
I hope SM would put more efforts into SNSD, it doesn't seem like they were doing much for the girls in their recent Korean album and comeback. The lyrics in Mr. Mr. doesn't even make sense, even the girls said it was awkward singing it.
last edited 一年多以前
Exactly. All they care about is EXO, and even I'm getting a little sick of the attention on them. 一年多以前
DaniMF commented…
I'm just seeing Exo and Shinee. And even SNSD is my favourite group, I want 更多 f(x), they are truly forgotten, even though they have the best korean album ever in my opinion. 一年多以前
Tippany commented…
But every time f(x) makes a comeback their song and album are always so efficient, I wish SNSD's were like that too. 一年多以前
As much as I love OT9, I sometimes think that SNSD could do without one or two members. {It changes with the situation, so I can't name.}
DaniMF commented…
I 爱情 them too but they did perfectly when they performed RDR, The Boys and Genie just 7 members due to their dramas. 一年多以前
Yeah, watching live performances with some members gone makes me think that, but those performances are either really good 或者 lackluster for me. 一年多以前
DaniMF commented…
It depends on the member that is left. 一年多以前
一年多以前 DaniMF said…
Yuri is getting plain during this year.
Well, she went from 2nd to last on my bias 列表 so I can see where you're getting at. I don't really see the appeal that she had before that captivated me. 一年多以前
sandra311 commented…
I agree with that 一年多以前
一年多以前 DaniMF said…
I don't like Sunny without bangs, her face looks kinda weird without them.
I agree. I prefer her with side bangs though. The only time I like her full bangs is when she has her high ponytail with her extensions. 一年多以前
Why do I get the feeling that SM only cares about TTS now and not SNSD as a whole? Am I the only one that feels that?
DaniMF commented…
I see that too, and it's annoying. I thought that it was only in their 最近的 mini album, but 你 know what? In their 3rd Japanese Album they did the same. I've just heared again some songs and there were a lot of TTS. I'm starting to dislike Seohyun's voice. 一年多以前
一年多以前 waratata said…
Yuri's personality is getting worse, while Jessica is getting more likeable
Tippany commented…
I don't agree, Yuri is fine. We barely see her on screen this 年 aside from on stages, so 你 can't really assume that. 一年多以前
Yea I agree with @Tippany... Not to be biased, this 年 is like how she used to get treated with their Japanese comebacks...getting pushed aside so we can't say anything. For me, whenever I see her she seems fine though :) 一年多以前
一年多以前 pretty_angel92 said…
i don't understand Jessica's "beauty"
一年多以前 DaniMF said…
I hate when you know that a member will do better than other a part of a song, but still this member has the part. Sometimes this part can sound ridiculous. e.g: Yuri's ''rap'' part in Trick or Seohyun's part in Look at Me.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 DaniMF said…
I hate every time I enter in RDR or Hoot MV on YT seeing I'm just here because of Ahri/Syndra, it's kind of boring and repetitive, and you wouldn't be there if you didn't like their song.
Umm, is it bad if I don't know who Ahri/Syndra are? I saw their names being repeated over and over again in the comments, but never bothered knowing who they were. And I actually really like Hoot tbh. Something about it just makes me 爱情 the song so much. 一年多以前
DaniMF commented…
Oh, don't get me wrong, the situation is boring and repetitive, not the songs. Ahri and Syndra are charaters from the video game League of Legends (LOL) 一年多以前
Oops, sorry! And yes, their names are constantly in the comments, so I see your point now. 一年多以前
Is this still running?
Well, I really like Tiffany's blond hair. I like it more than when she has brown, and sometimes even red.
Hence why my last two 图标 have been Tiffany in blond. 一年多以前
Tippany commented…
I thought so too, like when she had it in All My 爱情 is for You. 一年多以前
Yea! I 爱情 that colour on her! Except, I didn't like it when she had blonde for their 音乐 core performance for 'my best friend' 一年多以前
^Yeah, if it's the bright orangey color, then I don't exactly like it. But like in AMLIFY and Twinkle, she just looks great! 一年多以前
To be fair, I can tolerate some pairings in EXOshidae, but I really don't get how people ship Luhan and Seohyun together. Like I really don't get it. Was there something that I missed that made everyone suddenly start liking it?
DaniMF commented…
They are with KrisSica and BaekYeon the only pair with any moment. The rest of pairs haven't even interacted. 一年多以前
Still. 一年多以前
Jesmile commented…
Yeag\h, i also find it quite irritating. i mean EXOshidae? Srsly? Exo debuted after snsd and it seems pretty weird to be paired up with juniors. 鹿晗 and Seohyun? Worst pairing ever! i even dislike that 鹿晗 and Yoona pairing... it's so.... weird. 一年多以前
Jesmile commented…
i meant yeah. 一年多以前
Although I think Sooyoung is the most fashionable member in award shows, I think Seohyun has the best airport fashion.
Jesmile commented…
agree 一年多以前
一年多以前 HeyKaynika671 said…
I honestly don't understand how Jessica is always named as one of the prettiest members. Imo, she's not that pretty. I also don't like EXOshidae, except for Baekyeon. I don't really like Seohyun's voice that much. It's nice, but when she sings high notes it isn't that pleasant sounding.
Tippany commented…
I get what you're saying...First of all I do find Jessica gorgeous, but sometimes not so very much. Still everyone has a different taste and we should respect that. And I also don't like ExoShidae that much either, not my cup of tea, though BaekYeon is adorable. Yeah some of Seohyun's high notes don't sound really good, but some of them sound really nice. 一年多以前
Jesmile commented…
Some people find Jessica attratice and some don't. It's just their opinion and i think we should respect that... not to mention i even respect your opinion about not finding Sica pretty. and yeah, i also find it weird to see EXOshidae lol. 一年多以前
Jesmile commented…
But abt Seohyun- i like her voice. it's firm and quite heavy. yeah, she can't hit the correct high notes but she's still one of the best snsd vocals in my 列表 :) 一年多以前
一年多以前 miauu said…
Sometimes I see Jessica as model beauty, but other times I have to say she looks plain. It depends on many things such as: hairstyle, makeup, suited clothes, if the picture is from the photoshoot or not, expressions etc. :)
Jesmile commented…
exactly. If 你 notice 你 can see that make up, dress up, hair style etc can bring in a major change in a person. i heard abt a korean girl who completely changed her looks just 由 using make up. 一年多以前
一年多以前 DaniMF said…
I find HyoSun pretty underrated in a lot of things, especially their looks. Also I got bored over Seohyun's voice.
Jesmile commented…
I agree with 你 on the HyoSun part but abt Seohyun, i disagree with 你 一年多以前
一年多以前 BlackPearlLuver said…
I feel bad for Jessica because she and Heechul used to be very close, but now Heechul and Taeyeon are like besties. I wonder if she feels sad over it.
Tippany commented…
Who knows? But I doubt it, she doesn't seem to be that type of person. 一年多以前
Jesmile commented…
I don't think Jessica will be bothered 由 it. Idols don't reveal a lot of thingd, u know 一年多以前
一年多以前 DaniMF said…
I want Yuri and Sunny with bangs, especially Sunny, I think the black hair would look cool with bangs.
一年多以前 K-PopXD said…
hmmm
I find YulFany with a lot of hates than the other members.
Tippany commented…
Don't forget Taeyeon, she is actually the one with the most hate of all of them in both Korea and international. 一年多以前
K-PopXD commented…
Yeah I agree 一年多以前
Sadly. Those two are definetly the most hated members here. Taeyeon is getting hate, but she's still one of the most 流行的 members. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Yuna1331 said…
hmmm
Taeyeon's voice is getting worse this year, i mean don't hate me but...her voice keep cracking and she can't even reach high notes :/
Tippany commented…
She was actually fine during Mr. Mr. promotion though, I don't know what happened during Holler. 一年多以前
DaniMF commented…
She probably was exhausted. Taeyeon got all the hate from Jessica's scandal. 一年多以前
一年多以前 DaniMF said…
I don't know about you, but I don't see myself on Jessica's side and I wouldn't like her back after all.
My sentiments exactly. Even if I don't jnow the whole story (heck, none of us do tbh), I don't see Jessica as the victim here, especially with the way she handled the situation at first. 一年多以前
一年多以前 yundaarina said…
zzz
I think SNSD's Korean song has no meaning anymore. Like Mr.Mr -,- zzzz