WWE前选手-黛布拉 RE: YouTube Channel

Osk2010 posted on Sep 10, 2012 at 08:46PM
As some of you have seen, my YT channel was closed down due to copywright blah blah (videos from 13 years ago are importent now apparently :/ )

However, it looks as though WWE have gone on a HUGE crusade against people uploading thier material because a TON of Debra and other diva related material has all been removed and channels closed down.

As a result of that, my attempts to get a new channel going are now not possible. I will be looking at other websites to uplosf said content.

Whats your opinion on it?

WWE前选手-黛布拉 8 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 jillann007 said…
as sfhkevin stated, I think it is a total BS move by the WWE. Because It's not like they ever plan on releasing any Debra material, though if they did it would be severely edited. I mean how are they losing profits on Debra videos being posted?
一年多以前 Osk2010 said…
surprise
I don't think its at Debra at all. Literally, not just her but a TON of WWF/E related material has dissaperared. Any divas not working there anymore or at present, a lot of the videos are gone!
一年多以前 jillann007 said…
yea I know it's not just Debra and I'm actually shocked your page lasted as long as it did. However it is still disappointing

I guess they are just asking YouTube to delete any channel that contains the words WWE, WCW and WWF.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 annabelle3586 said…
I would suggest trying to upload your videos on vimeo or dailymotion I know there is this taker fan on youtube who kept getting his stuff taken down on yt and he uses dailymotion as well and he hasnt gotten anything on there taken down
一年多以前 REXDART said…
Doesn't NBC own YouTube or am I mistaken?
一年多以前 Osk2010 said…
Google own YouTube
一年多以前 REXDART said…
laugh
of course that's a big DUH on my part! My Google account is link to Youtube.

I just got confused because I remember a story years ago where NBC were taking down SNL clips.
一年多以前 Osk2010 said…
I'm going to get Debra videos onto DailyMotion. More details soon :)

If you know any fans of Debra, please send them this way!