Forest Roleplay Secrets of the Forest RP

teamsalvatore98 posted on Jan 17, 2011 at 05:24PM
Faes- A creature that appears mostly human, except for the amazingly glossy hair and the exceptionally long nails. Best attack- Can sing songs that make travellers of any gender come to them for their feast. Best defense- ear plugs

(TeamPeeta649) Mia- A beautiful girl with long glossy blonde hair and bright green eyes.

Fairies- An averga esized human-looking creature, except for their wings.all on good side, no defense, no attacks but magic.

Vampires- Blood suckers; Said to be on the side of both good and evil.

Beck(TeamPeeta649)- a tall handsome boy with black hair and navy blue eyes.

Ghosts- MOST on side of good

(teamsalvatore98) Fresti- A Black-haired ghost with shifting emotions and she oftens switches sides, but when it comes right down to it, she chooses the side the she thinks holds the truth.

Wizards/Mages/Preists/Druids-

(teamsalvatore98)Leah- A druid with the ability to summon animals, and turn into them. She feels the death of everyone, so she tends to be in pain a lot.

(XxEmolovexX) Alice- Mostly on the good side, but switches sometimes. She is a very powerful mage.

You don't have to ask to join.
last edited on Mar 15, 2011 at 11:55AM

Forest Roleplay 2884 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2884

一年多以前 XxEmolovexX said…
hi im Anna im a wizard, i am on good but sometimes switch sides. I am very powerful.
一年多以前 XxEmolovexX said…
( error )
一年多以前 teamsalvatore98 said…
' a bear is sitting in the water, thern looks at you' -???
' goes bac to original form' Hello. I am Skeski. Freski is somewher earoudn here. She's probably looking for dinner. -Skeski
' floats in and looks at new comer' Skeskiiiiii Who issssssss thissss? ' speaks in a ghostly voice' She isssss a mage.... -Fresti (btw this is fresti in pic)

' nods at Fresti' This is Anna, she has come to the forest as our ally. She is not a meal. -Skeski
last edited 一年多以前
 ' floats in and looks at new comer' Skeskiiiiii Who issssssss thissss? ' speaks in a ghostly voice' S
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Okay so how does this work?
smile
Well, you can be anything on the list above, and anything else that your mind can think up. It's kinda like the Kingdom f the Lost Rp, but we're in a forest, and no one is trustable unless you've known someone since you were a little kid. We're in a realm that is becoming a Shadowrealm, like all the others except for the Reality realm. To stop it frm becoming a Shadowrealm, we have to travel through the whole forest and defeat theparts of ourselves that are untrustable, so we can trust eachother to figure out how to stop the big problem. :)
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Sweet.
laugh
ikr.
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm gonna be a Fae. Mia- a beautiful girl with long, glossy blonde hair and bright green eyes

Can there be boys?
Mmmmhmmm. :)
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Okay. Wait I need to think of one XD
smile
okies
一年多以前 PhineasFangirl said…
Hello, my name is Mist, I'm a vampire. I'm a tall fourteen year old girl with misty blue eyes and beautiful black hair. May I join? :3
Sure. :)

' looks at the newcomers' I am Fresti. Thissss isss my foresssst. -Fresti

' rolls eyes' I am Skeski. Druid, and this is Fresti's forest. As it's known to the others. -Skeski
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Mia looked at them. "Hello." Her voice was soft and lovely.
' smiles at Mia' Hello. -Skeski

' grimaces' I am hungry. ' walks, but feet don't touch the grund and goes deeper into the forest' -Fresti

' rolls eyes' Don't be bothered by her appetite, but she eats humans. ' laughs nervously' -Skeksi
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Mia nodded once.
' grabs bag and staff ands motions for the others to follow' We need to keep going if we're going to save this realm. -Skeski

' comes back with blood on face and hands' Sorry I took sssso long. Theee human wasss fassst. -Fresti
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Mia followed them.

Okay and I'll be a vampire. Beck- a tall, handsom boy with black hair and navy blue eyes
okies. :)
' smiles brightly at Beck' Welcome. I am Skeski. -Skeski

' simply nods' I am Fresti. -Fresti
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Beck walked up to them. "Bonjour Mesdames." He spoke in French and kissed each of their hands.
last edited 一年多以前
' smiles politely' Merci. Bonjour, Beck. -Skeski

' rolls eyes' I don't ssspeak French. -Fresti
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"I do speak some English."
' sighs in relief' Goooood. Now I do not have to learn a new language. -Fresti

' smiles at him' That's good. -Skeski
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"But I do find French works to my advantage in some cases."

Mia giggled lightly.

He took Skeski's hand and kissed it again. "Vous êtes très belle."

' smiles at him' C'est un plaisir de vous rencountrer. Et merci a vous.-Skeski
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
(lol I'm using the Dictionary.com translator. XD He said 'You are quite beautiful.')

Beck smiled back. "Le sentiment est madame mutuelle." He straightened up. "Shall we be on our way?"
( ik i used google to figure it out. xD)

' smiles' Oui, nous le ferons. -Skeski

' rolls eyes' Let's go, before I puke. -Fresti

' sticks tongue out at her' -Skeski
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
(lol Got to love the internet. XD)

"Indeed. We must get moving." Mia pushed a lock of hair behind her ear.

Beck nodded.
( yupp. )

' hair falls in front of face' I better not get used to speaking French. -Skeski

' takes the lead' I agree, sister. That would be doubly bad, considering only Beck would be able to understand you... unless you can speak French, Mia. ' walks forward' -Fresti

' follows her' -Skeski
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"I do not. Although I would like to."
' sighs in relief' I don't feel left out now. -Fresti

' sighs and daydreams as walking' Sorrry about you feelin left ou, sis. But I chose to take French during school, so it's no one's fault but yours. ' runs into a tree' Owch! Oh, shit. Now I'm bleeding. Fuck. -Skeski
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Beck licked his lips when he saw the blood.

(Where exactly is she bleeding?)
( head )

' looks at Beck' -Skeski

' bends down protectively over her' Don't you dare. -Fresti
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"I-I wasn't." Beck winced as his fangs came out. They were thin as needles and very sharp. They fit in his mouth just like his normal teeth. "But I can help." He looked at her head and licked the blood away.
' glares at him untrsutingly' -Fresti

' touches forehead' Merci beaucoup, Beck. -Skeski
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Votre très bienvenue." Beck slowly pulled back and his fangs retracked.
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
(ERROR)
' brushes hair out of face and shakes head' -Skeski

' starts walking and gestures for them to follow' We have no time to lose. -Fresti
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Beck and Mia followed.
' stops at the next camp' Here we are. This is Zgure Tree, the home of Sgiach. Here, we find the first secret. Everybody unpack whatever you brought. -Fresti

' sets dwn bag and unpacks the stuff' I think I should set up camp... ' pulls out a little square of cloth and puts it on ground' Werdu Iku grefary! ' pints at the square and it turns into a big tent' There. ' looks at Beck' -Skeski
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"Impressive." Beck nodded.
' looks away quickly and blushes' Thanks... umm.. yeah, thanks. -Skeski

' coughs loudly and obviously fake and then goes into the tent' I shall contact the spirits. Nobody bother me. ' sits down and starts to meditate' -Fresti

' picks up staff and then goes into the forest to hunt' -Skeski
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
"I must feed." Beck sprinted off into the forest.

Mia sat down and closed her eyes, relaxing.
' comes back and rubs forehead right where he licked it' That was totally weird. ' goes into tent and lays down on one of the beds' -Skeski
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Mia smiled slightly without opening her eyes.
' closes eyes and day dreams' -Skeski

( she is known as the Day Dreamer... skeski is known as that not fresti... )
一年多以前 TeamPeeta649 said…
Beck walked back, licking his lips.