Final Destination Final Destination Four

happygolucky11 posted on Jul 02, 2007 at 01:54AM
i was reading about final destination on wikipedia and i saw at the bottom of the page of final destination three that they were going to make a final destination four that will hopefully come out in 2009.i personally find this a great idea because i love these movies. other people may have different ideas, do you have any thoughts about final destination four?

if you want to look, it's at www.bloody-disguisting.com and search final destination.

Final Destination 7 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 dark-wolf-48 said…
It's pretty cool with the premonition of Spaceshuttle explosion.
一年多以前 PrettyInPynk said…
I can't wait! i'm so pyshed (i'm sure that's how you spell it) about it, i've done a Final Sleepover, i've invited all my mates out camping with a projector and we would watch all three movies until the next morning. And all we would talk about is how fit the lads were! ha! it's gonna be so cool.
一年多以前 XalyssaX said…
I think it's the best idea ever!I love these movies!
一年多以前 kaitlinwhite said…
:( haha i wish i could have been at your party...even though i dont know who you are lol but omg i love final destination and i cant wait to see this. also, i heard it was gonna be in 3D o_0
一年多以前 greenchoco101 said…
I taught it was only a trilogy?
一年多以前 HorrorFan101 said…
It's pretty cool with the premonition of Spaceshuttle explosion. HUH???? racing car crash, get with it! yeah i think they might kill it a bit (AUGUST 09) supposedly nyways...
一年多以前 Snake-Eye said…
crying
I didn't saw FD4 yet :(