Fanpressions The purpose of this spot

Olivine posted on Mar 31, 2010 at 12:43PM
EDIT FOR EVERYONE WHO IS CONFUSED NOW (XD):

I made a spot about fanpoppers own graphics not long ago since I didn't know about fanpressions and nothing came up when I searched for it.
Dasm then told me about this spot, so I had my newly created spot fused with this one :D

This is why forums and other stuff from my new spot are now here ;)

((Hey everyone :)

Lately I've seen many people create spots for their own graphics and I have to admit, I kind of understand them.
So many pictures, icons and fanarts are posted to fanpop spots every day from other websites, such as livejournal, that your own creations get lost easily, which I think is a pity.

This spot is for posting your own graphics and I repeat your own graphics only and get some feedback from other users.

It is also a place for people to request something.
Maybe you have found a pretty picture somehwere on the internet, but you aren't a graphic maker and are searching for someone to icon it for you? Then this spot is the right place to do so.

Something else that's important: please don't flood this spot with hundreds of your icons you have created over the years, submit reasonable amounts of your graphics to be sure that others look at them and comment.

Please bare in mind: This spot can only work if people are not only willing to take, but also willing to give, which means you shouldn't just wait for others to comment on your creations, you should also leave comments from time to time :)

Last but not least: Be honest. You don't have to say you like someone else's graphics if you don't like them and only concrit will help them to improve, so be not afraid to give your opinion.
However don't get rude and never criticise a graphic just because you don't agree with the ship in it or you don't like the character that has been iconed.))
last edited on May 19, 2010 at 04:27PM

Fanpressions 8 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Paramore-CSI said…
sunny
cami I love your idea for this spot it is so true your own creations get lost wwith all the other graphics posted!!
一年多以前 Olivine said…
sunny
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
Gorgeous banner. =D

Question, though - what's the difference between this and the link spot?
一年多以前 Olivine said…
crying
Oh darn, I didn't find this one when I searched for a spot like that ...epic fail
edit:this spot is for graphics only, so no photography, writing, videos,...but i guess that's not enough of a difference after all *sighs*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
I don't think anyone's really done anything in that spot for a while, this one may be worthy if the content is awesome enough. =P
一年多以前 germany123 said…
heart
ahh i was just aboot to ask aboot fanpressions..wouldnt it make more sense to revive that one?
and honestly a spot with ONLY images? i dont think thats such a good idea its sorta defeats the purpose of a fanpop spot then does it not?
i think debs created fanpressions..there was some activity on it not too long ago. i say revive
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
...or that. =P
一年多以前 Olivine said…
well, yes i guess ^^ lol that rhimes
and no to the second question, i didn't mean that only images are posted on the spot, i meant that it is ABOUT images, which still gives you the option to use every other category like links,picks and so on.