fanpop's got talent 粉丝 Count and Advertising discussion

germany123 posted on Jun 07, 2008 at 04:10PM
ok so far there are 37 members..

We have posted some links..I say next thing we need is picks
DEBS!? You are the pick queen here so...GO!! :D
I dont want to annoy people but like Sualey said..she found out about the fanpoppies after a really long time so children..spread the word!! and i will say it again just to be extra lame: Lets get this party started! :D

fanpop's got talent 155 回复

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-155 of 155

一年多以前 harold said…
一年多以前 harold said…
A friendly suggestion: if you do promote the competition in another club, try to provide the URL in addition to whatever else you post (a video, an image in a forum thread, an image in a gallery, so forth). Our ads are getting people interested, but they need to be able to follow the link to the club immediately, or they'll forget about it or fail to find it with a search.

I'm going back to add the link to all of my ads; if you come across any ads of mine that don't have the URL in them or in the comments attached to them, let me know so I can fix it. We're not getting a lot of submissions in part because we haven't had as much time for promotion as we did last year.
一年多以前 harold said…
So, we've been talking about the voting rules and mechanism elsewhere, and the numbers from the first year were raised again. Clearly we should do more promotion for voting this year than we did last year, rather than less. It occurs to me that we had more fans of the club last year already than voted; at the moment there are 452 fans - each one of them should vote, at the very least. So who is interested in helping me send messages as reminders that voting is coming? I figure if we get a few people doing it, we can split the fan list alphabetically and finish in a day. Then, if the judges report that voting is sluggish after a week, we could send a second reminder. Any takers?
一年多以前 ArabellaElfie said…
I know it's not much, I haven't even been here yet (I plan on it), but I did mention it at the very, very end (last 10 seconds) of the link

Harold, I have the link this weekend but starting next week (after Monday) if anybody needs some help I'm game.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 harold said…
So, no responses aside from Katie's after a week...is someone else doing this already, or is there no interest in promoting voting this way?