妖精的尾巴 Fairy tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD

妖精的尾巴 1736 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 1736

一年多以前 heart-of_love said…
The man nodded.
"??" Sora was very confused now.
一年多以前 TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: A little before Irisviel was pregnant with Illyasviel..... She sought out training..... And he was the one that trained her..... She spent quite the time here...... Me and Sella even came to visit....
"oohhh..this was before i met you huh..." Sora mused.
Zetsu: Indeed it was... So.... How ya been old man?
"getting older and more senile.." He chuckled.
"so your the one who broke our bonds with our Kitsune Guardians?" Sora asked.
"indeed i have..now lets do this quickly." The old mans hand shot out and snahed a the air, Suddenly a chain appeared, a blue glow ran the length of the chain, exploding out of Sora's heart, and Anikis when it suddenly snapped, the chair vanished and Sora stumbled back before falling, grabbing at her chest.
last edited 一年多以前
Zetsu: Whoa....
Sora dug her nails into her chest, Aniki lowered his head like a beaten puppy and wimpered. " i..i feel...so empty..." She murmered, staaring blankly at the ground infront of her.
Zetsu: Sora! *He looked to the man* Is this a normal effect?
"yes it is..but it's a bit worse beause she had been linked to him for to long.." the old man replied.
Zetsu: ....... Is there anything I'll need to do?
The old man looked at him sharply. "yes...dont let her go into depression...that's how they all die..."
Zetsu: Alright...... I'll make sure....
Aniki wimpered, and he shrunk. "hmmm" the old man mused. " seems that..when a Guardian reach's a good understanding of there companion...they grow to a large size..it seems because the bond was broken...he's going back to his original form..."
Zetsu: Hm.... The Kitsune clan really are an interesting bunch...
Aniki transformed into his human form and held out his arms. he was small, a simple child. Sora looked up and reached out placing her hand on his head, before the old man yanked them apart.

"you can't reform the bond i just broke, otherwise i will have to break it again." the man scolded, as Sora wraped her arms around herself and shivered.
 Aniki transformed into his human form and held out his arms. he was small, a simple child. Sora looke
Zetsu: *He took off his jacket and put it on her*
last edited 一年多以前
Sora shoved the jacket off.
"Depression..." the old man sighed, as Aniki hung limply in his arms.
Zetsu: Sora..... Don't you remember me? Zetsu....
She blinked blankly up at him, her eyes clouded over. "Zet---su....who...is....Zetsu.....&q­uot­;
Zetsu: Zetsu Kagamine....
Zetsu Kagamine..." Sora repeated, her voice dull. "who are you?"
Zetsu: I'm Zetsu Kagamine...... Your fiance....
'who..."

The old man scoweld. " strange...this hasnt hapened before..."
Zetsu: Damn!!!! There must be a remedy.... There's got to be some kind of memory restoration magic, or magic item....
"perhaps she just needs time..take her home while i take care of young Aniki here...the longer there apart the less likely there bond will reform.."
Zetsu: Alright.... *He picked Sora up* Nice seeing you again old man... *He left and began to fly*
Sora strugled. "put me down who ever you are!!!"
Zetsu: Hm.... I'm your fiance.... Chill.
" i dont reamber ever getting a Fiance!!! now let go of me!!"
Zetsu: I'll let go of you when we arrive at the estate....
Sora balled a fist and swung at Zetsu. "put me down!"
Zetsu: *Dodging her fists* Calm down! I'll explain everything when we get to the estate....
Sora grew limp in his arms. "this is ridiculous.." she growled " i can't reamber anything..and a guy claims to be my future husband, and then kidnaps me...what the hell.."
Zetsu: *He made it to the estate* There....... *They entered into the estate*
"great...now....PUT ME DOWN!!!" Sora howled at the top of her voice.
Zetsu: *He put her down as they entered the living room*
Sella: That was from the top of her lungs...... Are you 2 fighting?
Zetsu: Actually there's more to it..... Lele!!!!!!!!!! We need you!!!!!!!
"Stella!" Sora remarked running over to her. "tell this weirdo to leave me alone! i don't know who he is but he keeps calling me his fiance, seriously who is he!!"
Zetsu: [What?! She doesn't remember me?]
Sella: *Sigh* Sora..... It's true..... He is your fiance.....
Sora's face was blank before she erupted into laughter. "that's a good joke...but i'm serious who the hell is he?"
Sella: He is Zetsu Kagamine, son of Irisviel, and he is indeed your fiance..
"but i dont reamber him!" Sora insisted.
Sella: Memory loss of a particular person...... That's a very rare case.....
Sora crossed her arms over her chest. " i dont reamber anything of him.....''
Sella: Again why this is a strange case..... If you can't remember Zetsu..... Then what's going on.....
"lets see... i reamber going with Aniki to the old man to break our bond....then Suddenly the old man took Aniki from me, and that person brought me here..." Sora recalled.
Sella: Wait a minute..
Zetsu: Sora... You went on a job one day... You came here to help Irisviel... That's how you met me that day...
Sora blinked. reambering. " i reamber Irisviel...she was pregnant...and..needed help around the house...then... Zancrow appeared and i beat him up...Irisviel took me upstairs and healed me..then i would come around and help her."
Zetsu: And I've been completely erased from your memory.....
"it figures.." Someone remarked from the shadows.
"deidara.." Sora remarked calmly.
" Hello Sora.." Deidara replied.
Zetsu: ........... I might as well stop talking.......