Eureka 你 Don't Know Jack

Councilman posted on Sep 01, 2009 at 01:41PM
In this episode; Tess begins a time capsule project for the town on the same day as Global Dynamic's annual sonic cleaning. Unfortunately, Fargo's attempt to erase history leaves some with a form of amnesia, and two people trapped in Section 5 with very little time to remember how to stop the cleaning – and no way to stop Allison's labor.
Blah, Blah, Blah, not what I want to know.

Okay that's the official synopsis I guess, but what I want to know is what happened with Tess and Jack on the their latest sky watching outing. What is it this time an Asteroid passing by. Big deal. Did they or didn't they, will they or won't they? And if you have ask what you don't need to know.

Oops Did I say pass by? lol
 In this episode; Tess begins a time capsule project for the town on the same 日 as Global Dynamic's

Eureka 3 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Councilman said…
Turned out to be a good episode but I have issues.
1. We never heard how the Asteroid watching went. I mean was there any canoodling between Jack & Tess?
2. How many screw ups does Fargo get before they throw him out on his ass? he nearly got Jack, Allison, the Baby, Tess, and Zoe killed and they just let let him off the hook, no harm no foul? Come on, somebody should at least kick his butt or knock him on it if not throw it in prison.
On a lighter note Jack got to kiss Tess some more and she dug it, and I was wondering if they used Salli Richardson-Whitfield's real baby in the end.
It’s a boy for actress Salli Richardson-Whitfield and her husband, actor Dondre Whitfield. Dre Terrell Whitfield arrived on Saturday, January 24th, weighing in at 7 lbs., 7 oz. New borns all look pretty generic so even though it was a boy the could have used him.
I forgot to add how clever I think it is to make an episode using a lot of flash backs. It saves lots of time and I'm sure production costs as well. Very smart.
I have a prediction of what her son will look like in a few years. lol.
last edited 一年多以前
 Turned out to be a good episode but I have issues. 1. We never heard how the Asteroid watching went.
一年多以前 BondJBond said…
C-Man, Your assessment of the lack of justice concerning Fargo is spot on. I do think in real life he'd be serving time in prison for reckless endangerment if nothing else. How many times does he have to put people at risk before they do something about him?
I think we saw indications that Jack and Allison have more than just a friendship thing going on but it doesn't fit with the Jack and Tess tryst I see on the horizon.
一年多以前 rosie77 said…
hmmm
1. they never showed or said anything about it
2.so, so true but i like him though he's a little nutty
hey her baby will not look like steve urkel u are horrible lol
and how came they never ever show her son? the one with autism who is a genious? can u answer that for me?