《龙骑士》 What would 你 change in the 《龙骑士》 movie?

Kell-N75 posted on Jul 08, 2009 at 06:35PM
Hey im new at this but i really wanted to hear peoples ideas on what they would change if you were to make the eragon movie? Or some things you would keep?

Now we all know that there are tons of crap they left out and needed to put back in but lets hear your opinions!!!!

《龙骑士》 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Grapejuice said…
I would put back in A TON of parts, like Teirm, Dras-Leona, Eragon and Brom getting attacked by Ra'zac (PROPERLY!) Eragon being attacted by Urgals in Gil'ead, Eragon and Druza's fight done right, including Eragon getting the scar, make the gedwey ignasia look right, make the characters actully look like their discriptions and I could go on for a long time.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 TeVaerua said…
yep pretty much everything Grapejuice said, especially about the gedwey ignasia, that really pissed me off when they made it a stupid scratch instead of a "shining palm". it may be a small detail but it really got to me. the character that really bugged me was Arya- since when is there a fricking ginga elf with no pointed ears!? and saphira didnt look too good either, she was too long and snake-like.... and blah blah blah, that movie was a complete insult to the book!
一年多以前 Magicuser said…
what would i change EVERYTHING!!! ok almost everything arya she looked really old whith her "angled features" and duh check the ears saphira what was the feathers i mean she has fuz on her head its cute when shes little but later not so much. Angela she is not a gypsi shes kind old but not a teenager. the razac who said the were mabe of bugs or that they lived inthe ground. Brom ok Eragon asi - asi (so so) Roran asi asi. nasuada the clothing was 2 out going and a little 2 shiny the dwarfs were ok actualy they were really good the urgals no no no terible terible!! murtagh his action werent how he acted in the book. um who esls WHERE THE HECK WAS jEODE!!!! katrena wasent in the movie but in a deleated clip she looked ok but eragon acted like he thought they liked each other witch i thought was weird. i could go in forever bu tthis is all i can do now.
一年多以前 luvmurtagh33 said…
angry
well......everything..I would add Teirm,Dras-Leona,Yazuac,and all the other missed parts.....god they even missed the Hadarac Desert....Arya....!!!!What the f***???I would definitely change her....Also I did not like the Nasuada they chose......i imagined her much more beautiful......and where was Jeod, Solembum, and god Katrina...??? And now their biggest mistake......the dwarves!!!! They missed Orik and Hrothgar!!.....they missed the twins....
the urgals did not even have horns..... and Angela and the toads and frogs..!!!I would change Brom's death, the ra'zac get killed all the way in the 3rd book for crying out loud (sorry if there is too much cussing)....Murtagh did not just lead them to the Varden happily, Arya was supposed to be unconsious and full of wounds, Murtagh was never locked up in a cage.....omg... eragons "argetlam silver palm" gedwey ignasia was like a scratch or something in the movie..... sorry i cant remember any more right now even though there is so f***ing more(sorry again for all the cussing...)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 btflash said…
angry
i'll just put it simply that i would change EVERYTHING. and i mean EVERYTHING. whoever made the movie really F***** it up!!