《龙骑士》 2nd 《龙骑士》 MOVIE

MISAM posted on May 20, 2008 at 11:24PM
To tell you the truth i doubt there will be a 2nd eragon
because in the first one they did not say anything about
Roran's crush Katrina which is a big deal in second movie since she is a major character in Eldest. THERE are other reasons why they wont make a second movie. IF u know them will u plz share them with me?

《龙骑士》 14 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 tonysgirl23 said…
The first one they said wasn't that good. Also Murtagh was taken captive after the battle and in the movie he wasn't.
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
I honestly hope that there won't be a second movie. They butchered 'Eragon' so badly, if they tried 'Eldest' too it'd be more along the lines of genocide.
一年多以前 DarkSarcasm said…
Here's something I found about the movie - but it doesn't site sources, it's mainly just speculation. If you're interested, it's link.
一年多以前 wild-child11 said…
the 1st one didnt make enough money so i doubt they'll make a second one
一年多以前 XpsychotickissX said…
ya, & im sure tons of fans have made their hatred of the movie known
一年多以前 martemora15 said…
yes, the first one sucked, but the secind could be better:D
一年多以前 Kell-N75 said…
I very doubt that they will ,ake a new Eragon movie. If they do it would be like cpoyrighting the story byt taking its anme from the books but the story doesnt follow the books.
I just think the company that owns Eragon should give up their rights and let a PROFEESIONAL studio remake this movie! With better effort instead of making a fuckin mockery of the book. If i was Paolini i would be Fukin pissed! I would sue, complain, protest, or sumthin! And for all those optimistic ppl who believe the second one would be better! Your wrong it wont!
一年多以前 green79 said…
They messed up Eragon so bad that there would be no possible way to make Eldest unless they completely change the story.
I really hope that the people who made Lord of the Rings would remake it. Then it would be sure to be a great movie.
一年多以前 btflash said…
angry
if any of the producers of the movie saw this fanpop club, they'd know
how badly they screwed up.
一年多以前 lakota_spirit said…
I enjoyed the film.
一年多以前 mastermike said…
I enjoyed the film also, its what turned me over to the books. But lord have mercy, how much can you accually mess up? I mean is aria not a elf in the movie? Did they take away the entire dwarf race when they went into the mountain fortress. Do elves not have the magic to weave healing spells like there nothing in order to save brom even though he died in the book? I know they gave her a elixer to say she couldn't remember the ancient lang. But what about this movie? No reason she couldnt use one of the most basic healing spells. Granted this movie was geared to a fast action pace, and they did a good job at that. Bad story, great action, very emotion and even with all the stupid mistakes, I loved the movie.
一年多以前 Seanoawesome said…
hmmm
Well the Eragon Film is a lot truer to the books than most films e.g Darren Shan so i think you should let things go sometimes i hope they make an eldest film but a little better than the 1st film.
一年多以前 mangaman222 said…
angry
NONONONONONNONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONO­NNO­NON­ONO­NON­ONO­NON­ONO­NO!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! GOD NO!

it was SOOOOOO bad
一年多以前 Shurtugal said…
They seriously messed up on the movie but
it's what turned me to the books too. I just really
hope they don't make Eldest because it would
ruin the storyline. Long story short, no; they will
Never make a movie out of Eldest. It is sad but
true.😢