情绪硬核 ANY ONE FEEL THE SAME?

DarrenGruch posted on Jan 15, 2012 at 06:05PM
Ever since my family died down to be just me.... I`ve been alone since they died in a car accident. I got out fine (only with cuts and a migrane), but they died. I now live with my grandpa... but he doesn't get me..... I cut my self, dresss diffrently, and never really talk.

情绪硬核 39 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 bedpop1 said…
crying
Sad.... How are you?
一年多以前 DarrenGruch said…
worried
Ok, Sierra... How are you?
一年多以前 bedpop1 said…
zzz
Ummm.... tired?
一年多以前 DarrenGruch said…
hmmm
I miss you
一年多以前 bedpop1 said…
smile
Me too.... are you ok? You seem sad.
一年多以前 bedpop1 said…
My friend Jenny likes you, she says your hot...
一年多以前 bedpop1 said…
kiss
Darren! You there? I know you always are!
一年多以前 DarrenGruch said…
smirk
Hey Sierra, How are you doing? Are you out of school? I just got out! Gueez I just want to stab my math teacher!
一年多以前 bedpop1 said…
cool
Yeah.... I`m out! Callie is here.... She's gonna comment at any point..... But noooooo! SHE"S EATING DAMN SOUP!!!!! DAMN YOU SOUP!
一年多以前 leafychann said…
): My condolences about your family. (I'm Sierra's friend, Callie.. Nice to meet you. I'm very sorry it had to be on this occasion. )
=
一年多以前 DarrenGruch said…
cake
Hi Callie, you seem nice. What soup are you eating? I`m having pizza!
一年多以前 leafychann said…
HEY SHADDAP ABOUT MAH SOUP D; ME GUSTA SOUP, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH IT
一年多以前 leafychann said…
Thanks. I had this really cheap ramen in a cup.
Sorry, I'm a little bipolar xD;;;
一年多以前 DarrenGruch said…
smile
It's ok..... Thanks about the condolences.... I was sad. I still am. but I gotta get over it. Hey. Your bipolar. I`m Emo. And Sierra, she's always a nerd..... in a good way though.
一年多以前 DarrenGruch said…
angry
If you click on my pic you can see who I am...... and what I do....
then just click the back arrow and talk to me again.... SIERRA WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?
一年多以前 bedpop1 said…
laugh
I was eating my boogers..... lol. just kidding.... ( Or was I) (JK AGAIN) I was eating ( callies coughs: "Her boogers") a COOKIE. you know my moms famous ones.
一年多以前 leafychann said…
): Don't cut yourself..
That's really scary. I almost did once because my moods were taking control of me and I almost did really terrible things..
Cutting yourself's not the answer. It doesn't do anything to help besides distracting you from some emotions, but it will never truly solve anything ): I hope you can stop one day, please don't take this to offense. I'm just concerned, you know?
Hahah, yeah, Sierra is (:
一年多以前 bedpop1 said…
angry
CALLIE?!?!?!?!
一年多以前 leafychann said…
mischievous
WHAT? come at me broski
一年多以前 bedpop1 said…
heart
awwwwww...... callie has feelings! Jk
一年多以前 leafychann said…
Oh shuddup you(: I'm not always heartless! *pimp slaps you* Get on yo knees.
Jk jk jk xD <3
一年多以前 DarrenGruch said…
crying
I think you have a good heart Callie.... hey, wanna be friends? that'd be cool and all. Yeah.... That was a one time thing though... I stopped yestursday... because Sierra SLAPPED ME WHILE WE WERE ROLLAR SKATEING WHEN I TOLD I CUT MY SELF. SHE TOLD SHE WOULD RAPE ME IF I DIDN'T
一年多以前 leafychann said…
Thank you Darren(: That means a lot. You seem to be a really cool person and a valuable friend~
I'd love to be friends ^-^
LOL SERIOUSLY?
SIERRA IS THAT HOW YOU DEAL WITH ALL OF YO PROBLEMS? LOLOLOL JK XDD
I'm glad to hear that you've stopped though~
一年多以前 bedpop1 said…
tongue
You fell it was so funny.... uhhhh (sniffs because she rofl'ed) Callie you should of been there!
一年多以前 leafychann said…
Lol yes I should've, but you know I can't skate at all.
it reeks of disaster! XD
一年多以前 DarrenGruch said…
Yeah... Sierra, did you check your back pack yet? I slipped a little something in there! I got you back!!!!
LOL. Thanks Callie.
I went to your profile and nothing was there. New member? Tell about your self!
一年多以前 bedpop1 said…
blush
I just did...... I was getting out my tracker, and a bag of FRIGGEN RED ANTS APPERS!!!!! SHIT! I opened the bag and threw it out side. Dammit. DARREN!!!!
一年多以前 DarrenGruch said…
wink
Hahahahahaha....... That's what you get.
一年多以前 leafychann said…
LOLOLOLOL THAT'S EPIC XD
Yeah, I'll try and work on that now. Earlier I was way too lazy to do anything. XD
一年多以前 bedpop1 said…
I had that in my back pack all day.... huff (shivers).......
一年多以前 leafychann said…
I hope they pooped in it <3
一年多以前 DarrenGruch said…
kiss
(looks back into his memories) Yeah....funny, I can't wait to see you later. Hey Callie you got a Meez?!?! I do my User name is follome . I gotta go...... But I`ll talk to you later.... or write you a letter... Sorry, my drunk Grampa just came home... if he finds me on the computer.. He`ll beat me and rip my postars down.... I can't wait to move in with my Aunt. SYL
一年多以前 bedpop1 said…
laugh
Yeah Callie..... Lol. See you later Darren. I`ll give your letter to Callie..... and she can write back. love you alot. See you later. BYE!!!
一年多以前 leafychann said…
Lol yeah I do! (: I'll add you! (I'm somewhat_nice)
Okie. Talk to you later!
一年多以前 DarrenGruch said…
wink
Love you too.... I`ll you see you later Callie.... LOVE YOU Both..
Logging out... now
一年多以前 leafychann said…
LMFAOOOO SIERRA!
I dunno, dude, I don't go after looks (: I go after what kind of person they are. And there's still a lot I don't know about him yet ^-^ Honest, broski
一年多以前 leafychann said…
Oh yeah, you've mentioned that in the library!
LOL COLBY xD see you(:
一年多以前 DarrenGruch said…
crying
Hey... Sierra I`m Sorry for trying to Kiss you Yesterday.... I just, (sigh)
一年多以前 bedpop1 said…
It's ok.... I love you too