情绪摇滚(EMO)之爱 What Is Emo?

BlackCrystal posted on Jul 19, 2010 at 09:13PM
i need answers what do u ppl think emo is? Isn't emo a style? where did the cutting of this wrists all of a sudden become ''emo'' what ever tht is....isnt emo screamo music? black veil brides my chemical romance things like tht? I dont understand it...i understand scene but not emo WHAT IS EMO!?!?! i'd love 4 someone to answer me back pwease n thanks:)

情绪摇滚(EMO)之爱 4 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ILiveinjapan said…
rainy
i think emo is somthing someone feels inside them who feels to let all there feelings out its not about music and clothing or black or red its just you know...... what you feel is you
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ILiveinjapan said…
blush
im white crystal cuz

一年多以前 XEMOANGEL said…
smile
emo is someone who listening to punk music, cuts there selfs, and are dissapointed all the time thats what emo is. +plus they hate god they worship the devil.plus u can tell there emo by thier clothes because only emos wear blak and whit.emo is just a dissapointed person with black and white clothes and they always think u don't understand them. yes im emo and scene but, ive stop being scene :) thats whatn emo is
一年多以前 carlisletwifan said…
Im Emo and i think(my pov) it's what you feel inside,and how you feel,i wear black because i am a dark damaged person im depressed and i cut my wrists, i wear black eyeliner+clothes all the time because it's whati feel,i don't have any coloured clothes in my wardrobe,not even coloures undies all my clothes and decorations in my bedroom is black and my mum hates it,but she does not understand,please if you agree or you have parents like mine please tlk 2 me
last edited 一年多以前