EgoMouse Official Egomouse 论坛

EgoMouse posted on Apr 05, 2018 at 08:41AM
Just a place to conversate. Its a little better than wallposts or private messaging.

EgoMouse 16 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 TheLefteris24 said…
This is a pretty cool idea. Let me make the first move.

Hello there, Mice of every age. It is a pleasure to meet you !!!!
一年多以前 EgoMouse said…
Lefteris, you commented on a 7 year old article and idk if I even want to read what I even wrote on there.
I really tend to do that lol. You see, since nothing new was going on (I know, shocker), I spent most of that day browsing around various Clubs and fanning Content. Mostly reading Articles in fact since I wanted to gain a deeper insight on each of the Users I know. I am not sure how do you feel about that particular Article nowadays but would it help to say that what I commented is that I find it to be pretty relatable? XD
一年多以前 EgoMouse said…
Idk, I read the article now and I think I was drunk. Or on drugs. Which I do neither which means I'm weird.
一年多以前 EgoMouse said…
And you rite, nothing ever happens on Fanpop. My Twitter has more activity lol.
Welp, seemed like a pretty standard Article to me XD Then again, I am just as weird. You can be sure of that. What I can say? We common folk gotta stick together !!!!
last edited 一年多以前
As about Fanpop, a change of pace would be good but I guess, this just can't be done at the moment huh? It is sad really when I get to see the oldest posts around here and how things used to be back then. There is a certain sense of Nostalgia even though I never experienced those years myself. I first joined in 2012. Not sure if things back then were like they are today since I wasn't that active myself but since I began socializing myself after the first... two years(?) things were seeming pretty slow already. Now, they are even worse. Welp, at least there are some pretty interesting people I got to meet here and a bit of activity going on every now and then. It is still something !!!!
一年多以前 EgoMouse said…
I kinda wished we could get people to join Discord instead. There's not that much point in Fanpop anymore.
Welp, I suppose most here are really uncomfortable about letting their Voice be heard by others. Discord is similar to Skype. Right? Besides, simple Texting could work on any other Website. From what I have seen so far, Discord happens to be pretty unpopular !!!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 EgoMouse said…
Seriously? Everybody uses Discord. Its typing, you get custom emotes for each server, its free, and it has really good voice chat. Skype is shit in comparison. Fanpop is super slow but Discord is really easy to just have it running.
I see. Guess, I misunderstood then. I certainly am intrigued now XD Wish that could be the case for others too. It is hard really to motivate them. Same towards many other Websites. Fanpop pales in comparison to a lot of them. Yet people stay on here. Guess, that Nostalgic feeling never leaves. Various Members have lived a lot in here throughout the years. In the end, the best would be to find a way to make Fanpop a better place and return it to its former days. Is that really possible though?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 EgoMouse said…
Its not really nostalgia for me. Its just somewhere to go to when I'm feeling bored, down, or whatever. If I could get into other sites, like something Amino, which is similar to Fanpop but a lot more popular, I can fully replace Fanpop. Unfortunately, Amino is mostly mobile so its not possible for me to really get into it. Its definitely impossible to revive Fanpop unless there's some kind of change, advertising on FANPOP's part, or a mobile version.
EgoMouse commented…
Oh, I guess I can use Amino with my browser. Its surprisingly a lot faster than Fanpop... 一年多以前
I have been recommended Amino before. It certainly looks pretty interesting. I am considering of giving it a try soon as well.

Some kind of change, advertising on Fanpop's part or a Mobile Version you say. Do the stuff really cares anymore to do something like that? The Website really feels abandoned. I can't help but wonder if they ever pay a visit in here from time to time or not !!!!
一年多以前 EgoMouse said…
I'd probably say no, but for some reason they haven't taken the site completely down yet.
I guess, out of obligation for the few Users that have remained? It is still a Social Website. At this point, I do not think Fanpop has much of a future anymore. They'll probably take it down once it is deserted completely !!!!
一年多以前 EgoMouse said…
Actually, I forgot one other factor, selling the domain to a company that actually cares or can turn it around. That would actually be a miracle.