王朝 Jack Coleman on 王朝

dref22 posted on Aug 18, 2012 at 06:31PM
Here's what Jack Coleman said about Dynasty in an interview recently:

"Well, I learned how to act on film during Dynasty, and John Forsythe was kind of a personal coach for me because I was very young, I was in my early twenties and he was of course by then already very successful veteran actor and he was so sweet and so kind to me and he really showed me how to act. I remember him putting tape on the floor and like “hit your mark” and I’d didn’t know [what a mark was], so I had to learn and John was a lovely teacher."

(about a possible Dynasty reboot):
"Um… if the circumstances were right, I would. I would have to know that it was going to be done well and that the plot would have to be good… it’s good that it’s on cable, I think cable is where the show would have to be, because they’re a little racier, there’s a little bit more room to… um, for language, for content, and I think for shows like this to reinvent themselves, it cannot just be what they were 25 years ago, it has to really be new, different, even if a lot of the people are the same, if the characters are the same, the show has to feel [new]. So I think that cable would be a place to look."

More about that here:

link

王朝 No 回复