Dylan Dog Comics Post a picture of a Dylan Dog comic book cover that 你 like the most.

superboy16 posted on Mar 20, 2019 at 07:40PM
It doesn't have to be in Italian. It can also be in any other language, like Croatian, English, German, Spanish, French... Post only covers. If the cover that you want to post has some gore, or nude picture, you have to put that in your reply, like 12+, or 18+
 It doesn't have to be in Italian. It can also be in any other language, like Croatian, English, Germa

Dylan Dog Comics 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Zagi87 said…
heart
I have a lot of Dylan Dog comic books that I like at my place, but how can I pick only one? Is this all about the covers, or the comic books that we like? Anyway, I really like this one. It's called „Dugački pozdrav" in Croatian, or „A Long Goodbye" in English. The story itself is even better than the cover. You should read it first. I recommend it to anyone.
 I have a lot of Dylan Dog comic 图书 that I like at my place, but how can I pick only one? Is this a
一年多以前 Zagi87 said…
heart
I also like this cover. It's called „Ubojica je među nama“, or „The Murderer Is Among Us" in English. I think you already uploaded a video with a review of that same comic book, but here's a cover in my native Croatian, just in case. I don't think this picture needs a 18+ rating. It's just a picture of Dylan taking a shower, „Psycho" style. Nobody in his right mind would take a shower with their clothes on!
last edited 一年多以前
 I also like this cover. It's called „Ubojica je među nama“, 或者 „The Murderer Is Among Us" in E
一年多以前 Zagi87 said…
heart
I like this Dylan Dog cover also. It's called „Duboki Svemir" in Croatian, or „Deep Space“ in English. The story is set in Space, in the future, and Dylan got cloned. Again, I don't think this picture needs 18+ rating, because this kind of picture is not really a nude picture, or is it? If you read Dylan Dog comic books, then you must get used to this already. Dylan Dog is a horror comic book, it was made for adults, not for the kids.
 I like this Dylan Dog cover also. It's called „Duboki Svemir" in Croatian, 或者 „Deep Space“ in E
一年多以前 DylanDogFan001 said…
surprise
I like many DYD comics and many covers, so I don't know how to decide which cover do I like the most. It's not so easy to choose from all those great covers. Can I get back to you on that one? Let me think it through first, okay?
一年多以前 DylanDogFan001 said…
smile
Maybe this one.
 Maybe this one.