Dr. Lisa Cuddy AU SHIPPING!!! Who can we ship Cuddy with?

oldmovie posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 11:59PM
Thought this spot needed a little bit of fun!
I recently created link where we voted on sexy hunks that would be fun to ship Cuddy with.

Now I say we make fanarts, it doesn't take a lot, really all you need is paint. It's time to get Cuddy laid by some of the sexiest characters ever!!!!!
Or maybe videos? Or maybe even fanfiction or articles?
Maybe show how your couple first met, or a little story with pictures? Anything your heart desires can be done here, except of course for real ships....where's the fun in that?
Anyhoo, it's just a celebration of Cuddy's sexiness and her ability to be able to be shipped with anyone!

Now you may say, OM what the hell is AU shipping? Well let me tell you.
AU is a term that means alternate universe, it can be applied to within a show or to crossover between shows. It just means that whatever it is you're doing doesn't actually happen in the show/s that is/are being included. For example, Foreman/Cuddy (aka Fuddy) would be AU, but also Cuddy/Ross (from Friends) would also be.
So the fun here is now you have your pick of anyone in the world of movies, television and music, who would you pick to ship Cuddy with?

Here's a great example from HouseAddict87
link

GET ON WITH YOUR AU SHIPPING AND POST IT HERE FOR LOLZ!!!
Oh, forgot to mention that while I posted a picture and a pick that only include men, Cuddy is more than welcomed to be shipped with females if that's your preference!!!

Another quick point, this is just supposed to be for fun. So obviously no bashing. I know we all have the real ships we're a fan of, but this is just for fun and giggles.....so I would really appreciate it if people didn't run in screaming "CUDDY IZ ONLY FUR HOUSE SO GTFO" thanks very much.

Peace and blessings everyone, peace and blessings.
 Thought this spot needed a little bit of fun! I recently created <a href="http://www.fanpop.com/spot
last edited on Jul 07, 2010 at 12:12AM

Dr. Lisa Cuddy 280 回复

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...