Downton Abbey Who is your favourite member of cast and why?

Perfidia posted on Mar 19, 2012 at 12:11AM
Which actor/actress do you like best and why?

Downton Abbey 12 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Albiee said…
michelle dockery because i feel a connection and she is truly amaing and doesn't get enough recognition :) i also love Maggie Smith and Dan Stevens :) ooh and Siobhan finnergan and Rob James-Collier are good too :)
 michelle dockery because i feel a connection and she is truly amaing and doesn't get enough recogniti
一年多以前 Kraucik83 said…
heart
Maggie Smith of course!
She is simply an awesome actress and probably a very funny person ;)
 Maggie Smith of course! She is simply an awesome actress and probably a very funny person ;)
一年多以前 woodenpulltoys9 said…
Hugh Bonneville. He's the only reason I watch the show. I've been following his career since I saw him in a "Sherlock Holmes" episode, back in the 90's. Also, He's 3 days younger than I am.
一年多以前 HadEdwardsBaby said…
kiss
OMG!!! Like Edward is the best character ever!! And he's from England too so his really cute British accent is awesome!! OMG he is like the best actor ever :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
一年多以前 50ShadesOfDarcy said…
kiss
Whateva!!!! FIrst off edward isn't even on Downton Abbey, duh!!! Besides we all knkow Mr. Darcy is the best and hottest beast in the series <3 <3 <3 :) link
zzz
OMG!! Dont even go their. Pride and predudis is like full of stuffy old people. Who even wants too wach people from history, boooring. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
一年多以前 50ShadesOfDarcy said…
surprise
At least he's not fictional, like your sparkly girlfriend!!! And British guys just sound soooo sexy when they talk all old fashion. Way sexier thatn vampire boys scripted Stephanie meyer writing!!!! :D
laugh
Listen up freak, Edwards is like a million timesd better than Darcy will evwr be oky?? You obv half no idea what your talking about. Crawl back into your century 15th hole.
一年多以前 wolflovr said…
big smile
i like michelle dockery because she's so pretty without make up! she's a natural beauty!!!
一年多以前 wolflovr said…
angry
okay. had edwards baby, or whatever your name is, this page is for downton abbey fans. if you dont like downton abbey, then go back to reading your book about sparkly pixie vampires who make out instead of what "real" vampires do. no one wants to hear your crap, so just flub off.
一年多以前 AaronHaley4ever said…
Wow... this question is crazy hard! I've been a fan of Maggie Smith since I was 11, but I think I have to give the nod to Michelle Dockery and Rob James-Collier because they play (IMO) the two most complex characters on the show and do a wonderful job at it.
一年多以前 drewjoana said…
My favorite actor from Downton Abbey as to be Allen Leech, for all he has done for his character, he turn out to be a marvellous and very handsome actor!
 My 最喜爱的 actor from Downton Abbey as to be Allen Leech, for all he has done for his character, he