My 收藏夹 are: 10.Big Hero 6, 9.The Princess and the Frog, 8.Atlantis The 迷失 Empire, 7.The Rescuers Down Under, 6.Fantasia, 5.Tangled, 4.Frozen, 3.Wreck-it Ralph, 2.Beauty and the Beast, 1.The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
1. The Lion King: The story line is awesome, the 音乐 is great and the characters are well developed. What is not to like about Mufasa, a king that could beat up both an adult Simba and Scar at the same time but is at the same time, also a bit of a philosopher as he demonstrated talking about the 圈, 圈子 of Life? A good king and family lion that lays down his life for his son? The perfect foil is Scar, a horrible, tyrannical king that shows no remorse and is treacherous to family, foes and 老友记 alike? An animal adaptation of Hamlet. Awesome
Plus it was the last movie I saw with my older brother on big screen.
2. Old Yeller: Good story of a kid bonding with his dog and maturing at the same time. Sad also. 狗 rule.
3. Robin Hood: 迪士尼 appropriates the culture of the British and do a tremendous job at it. With a fat sheriff 唱歌 "do do do do" and shaking down citizens for stupid violations of tax codes in a small town in a forested area, banjoes, anti-tax sentiment and a country singer, it has an American feel to it. It has 更多 of a feel of a rural area in the Ozarks 或者 Tennessee than merry ole England.
4. 迪士尼 Nature Bears: I 爱情 wildlife documentaries. Bears are awesome. It goes without saying that I loved this one which I watched with my little sister.
5. Monsters Inc: Good storyline. The little girl reminds me of my younger sister as well.
6. 101 Dalmatians: I 爱情 dogs. And hate PETA. So it was hard for me to decide who to root for. I'd hate to see man's best friend killed. But it would freak PETA out. Ultimately, my 更多 humane side won out and I rooted for the poor dogs.
7. Toy Story: I wish Woody had been a little 更多 of a redneck but it passes. I know it is 皮克斯 but 由 buying them out, 迪士尼 inherited their history.
8. The Miracle: They beat the stinkin commies, Enough said.
9. Wreck It Ralph: I am running short on 迪士尼 电影院 I remember watching. Hence why I included a couple of Pixars.
10. Frozen/The 狐狸 and the Hound: 《冰雪奇缘》 is a story of siblings loving and caring for each other. The 狐狸 and the Hound is very much a statement against racism.
Honorable Mention: The Hunchback of Notre Dame: I can't remember it well enough to put it higher. If I remembered 更多 about it, it might very well be higher.