Hello, everyone! Here is the compilation of the results of this spring's DP movie countdown. The ranking was based 32 lists: thirty-one 提交 由 潮流粉丝俱乐部 users link + mine. Click on the link for 更多 information on how this countdown works, but in case 你 are wondering, I awarded one point to the first of each list, two points to the second, and so on. Which means that the movie with the least points was the winner of the countdown.
This 文章 includes:
1. The 总体, 整体 ranking; 2. The individual placements; 3. The total of points; 4. Two 评论 for each film (four for the first place).
Congratulations to our 粉丝 of the 月 winner for May 2015, Reflection11!
1. How does it feel to be 粉丝 of the Month? Amazing! I know that sounds a little stupid, but is pretty cool to know that the spot appreciates my work! I’m a little shocked, but happy nonetheless.
2. Your 最喜爱的 Princess? Why? Mulan, no question! I 爱情 how quirky and relatable she is, while still being admirable and brave. She’s realistic and highly intelligent and creative. I 爱情 her so much words can’t describe.
3. Your least 最喜爱的 Princess? Why? Pocahontas. I find her bland and uninteresting. She is very...
This was reposted due to an unwanted and frankly annoying troll spamming my last article
Over the years, I've noticed that people really HATE Aurora in Keys To The Kingdom from 迪士尼 Princess 着魔 Tales: Follow Your Dreams. I've honestly never understood the hate she received, mainly because no one ever freaking EXPLAINS it! I've always asked and they just say "SHE SUCKS," 或者 "SHE'S A GIRLY STEREOTYPE," 或者 "SHE HAS A POP VOICE," and all that but they don't EXPLAIN! The reason this version of Aurora is so hated is even less explained than the plot holes in Frozen. First of all, Enchanted...
I'm sorry but I was so depressed last night and vented out my feelings in an 文章 and blurted out private things about my life. I woke up today asking what was going on through my mind. But anyway, since it's been written, here's the clean version lol.
13. Snow White I'm pretty much the opposite of Snow White so once again, I cannot save her from hitting rock bottom. As much I would like the be an organized person, I'm a chaotic mess. And as much I would like to be optimistic, I get depressed easily when things don't go as expected. I also wouldn't describe myself as naive, I'm super suspicious...