posted by Popcornfan
posted by alafastanzio
posted by hajirah4
1. Some people in China spell Mulan's name in English as: Fa Muhk Laahn.
2. The Story of 花木兰 was originally a poem
3. The Hua 花木兰 crater on Venus is named after her.
4. In the original story, 花木兰 fights in war for 12 years, no kidding.
5. The original poem......
NO LONGER EXISTS.
6.The different surnames of 花木兰 are Wei and Zhu other than Fa and Hua.
7. Jamie Chung will be starring as 花木兰 in "Once Upon A time"
8. The spots on Shang's horse's neck and rump are shaped like Mickey Mouse.
9. 花木兰 is rumored to have been a real person, and her story has been told in China for almost 2000 years.
10. Members of the creative team visited China, where they spent three weeks taking photographs and making sketches.
posted by hatelarxene
1. Most Likely to be the killer-Snow White 或者 Aurora
It's always the quiet, innocent ones...
2. The one everyone THINKS is going to survive at the end-Mulan 或者 Pocahontas
In horror movies, the one 你 THINK is going to survive the whole thing dies.
3. The one who ACTUALLY survives at the end-Cinderella 或者 Belle
In horror movies, one of the 更多 innocent ones live.
4. Most likely to be the prime suspects-Merida, Rapunzel, 或者 Ariel
The killer is always white, and Merida, Rapunzel, and Ariel are the only white princesses left.
5. Most likely to die first-Jasmine 或者 Tiana
Of course the colored people always get it first...Horror movie stereotypes :P Anyone wanna bet how many 分钟 into the movie until one of them gets it?
posted by curtains4
In the 迪士尼 Franchise, Cinderella's ballgown is blue, but that was not always true (hey that rhymes).
In the 1950 film, when 灰姑娘 got transformed into her gown, it was white. When she looked at her reflection in the fountain, it was blue. When they needed products for this movie, some people thought the white 袍, 礼服 looked too much like a wedding dress, so they watched the whole movie over and over again until they came up with something. They saw Cindy's reflection in the fountain, and thought that was a good color, thus, Cinderella's dress is now considered blue.