Digimon 30 日 Challenge!

Thern posted on Aug 01, 2013 at 07:10PM
I’m curious on everyone’s favorites in the series and I feel like giving out props randomly, so I figured why not try doing a 30 day challenge.

Rules:
-answer one question every day. Doesn’t matter what day you do them. Also skipping a day or two is okay as long as you come back and continue where you left off.
-Don’t do more than one question a day.
-Also it doesn’t matter if you end up joining in late you are still free to participate in all the days and will still get props.
-I will give out a prop everyday to each person who answers a question.
-Try to give more than a simple answer by explaining why you like who like and so on.
-You don’t need to add pictures to your answer but if you feel like it go right ahead.
-If a question doesn’t make sense just ask and I’ll try to explain it a little better.
-And most of all have fun.

((Also bonus questions may appear which can be done on the days after the 30 questions, that is if I think of any bonus questions))

Day 1: Favorite season?
Day 2: Least Favorite season?
Day 3: Favorite digimon?
Day 4: Least Favorite digimon?
Day 5: Favorite human character?
Day 6: Least Favorite Human character?
Day 7: What digimon would you have as your digimon partner?
Day 8: Have you played any of the games? (what ones)
Day 9: Do you own any Digi merchandise? (if so what)
Day 10: What introduced you into the series?
Day 11: have you always been a fan or was there times you fell out of liking it?
Day 12: Have you seen all the seasons?
Day 13: Are you into other series with tamable monsters? (if so what are they?)
Day 14: What crest would you have? (e.g. hope, friendship, courage)
Day 15: What character are you most like?
Day 16: A digimon that you would like to see more of?
Day 17: What makes you love this series?
Day 18: Have you made any fan works? (e.g. fan art, fan fics, etc…)
Day 19: What language do you prefer to watch in?
Day 20: Do wish there was more digimon games in your country?
Day 21: Do you want there to be another season?
Day 22: Is there a digimon wallpaper on your computer?
Day 23: Do you have a digimon icon on here, or any other site or instant messenger?
Day 24: If you could be any of the characters for a day who would you be?
Day 25: If you could change one thing about the series what would you change?
Day 26: Have you ever had a dream with any of the characters in it?
Day 27: Which season had your favorite digivice design?
Day 28: What season would you rather be in?
Day 29: Would you want to be a digimon?
Day 30: Your biggest wish for the series?
Bonus 1: What have you learned from this series?
Bonus 2: how has this series affected your life?
Bonus 3: have you ever made your own Digimon?
Bonus 4: what is your favorite armor digivolution?
Bonus 5: what is your favorite digi-egg?
Bonus 6: which fresh digimon do you find cute?
Bonus 7: which in-training digimon do you find cute?
Bonus 8: who is your favorite digimon villain/antagonist?
Bonus 9: favorite Mega level digimon?
Bonus 10: faveorite type of digivolution? (regular, Armour, DNA, etc)
Bonus 11: Favorite type of digimon? (dragon, beast, plant, etc)
Bonus 12: Favorite scene?
Bonus 13: what kind of outfit would you want to have in the digital world?
Bonus 14: which playable character do you like the most from the games?
Bonus 15: Which Digisdestined would you like to cosplay as?
Bonus 16: Funniest scene from all Digimon seasons?
Bonus 17: Favorite Couple ?
Bonus 18: which Digimon attribute do you like more? (vaccine, data, or virus)
Bonus 19: Favorite Digimon Game?
Bonus 20: favorite song from the series?
Bonus 21: Favorite Digimon Movie?
Bonus 22: Have you read any of the manga?
Bonus 23: If you could have any kind of Digimon merchandise what would it be?
Bonus 24: Do you like to do Digimon Role-plays
last edited on Sep 19, 2013 at 10:55PM

Digimon 158 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 158

一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 1 Favorite season: Tamers
even though adventure is the first season I seen and I like it a lot. Tamers just stuck out to me more and I love everything about it especially Terriermon and guilmon. I also really like Savers a lot almost more than tamers.
 日 1 最喜爱的 season: Tamers even though adventure is the first season I seen and I like it a lot.
eaglechopper commented…
I can't understand why I don't remember this season. I still remember watching part's of frontier as a kid, I also I had bought the digivice from frontier, I even had "Rumble Arena" which was based of tamers, but never watched the 日本动漫 :( 一年多以前
一年多以前 ana_tai_tadase said…
(Great Challenge, Thern! :D Good way to commemorate 'Odaiba Memorial Day' )
Day 1 Favorite Season: Digimon Adventure 02
Shit, this questions is really heart DX I guess i chose DA 02 because i love the new characters and plus you got the grown-ups from season 1. That's good. And the plot was pretty interesting! I love every season, but yeah the ones i will probably re-watch will be the first two seasons. I also liked the characters from Digimon Xros Wars.
last edited 一年多以前
 (Great Challenge, Thern! :D Good way to commemorate 'Odaiba Memorial Day' ) 日 1 最喜爱的 Season: D
Thern commented…
((haha thank you, I didn't even realize it was a hoilday)) 一年多以前
eaglechopper commented…
爱情 this picture, they will be missed 一年多以前
一年多以前 eaglechopper said…
Day 1 Favourite season: Digimon adventures 02: have to agree with above. I enjoyed 02 since I got to see Kari and TK all grown up, as well as the original team was still a relevant part of the story. I also like the balance between scenes in the Digital world and also showing the real world as that introduces some interesting plot
 日 1 Favourite season: Digimon adventures 02: have to agree with above. I enjoyed 02 since I got to
Day 2: Least Favorite season: Digimon Savers.
Most of people dislike it, but i don't. It's just the one i didn't enjoy most. I still like it but yeah if i had to choose it will be Digimon Savers. They took a chance of making it different, I appreciate that. Just not the different that i would have expected. It had good characters though.
 日 2: Least 最喜爱的 season: Digimon Savers. Most of people dislike it, but i don't. It's just the
一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 2 Least favorite Season: Frontier
I hate to admit that frontier is my least favorite especially cause it gets so much hate for being so different. but it's not that bad and it's really interesting and has some cool characters. the only reason it's my least fave is because I have only seen a few episodes and the movies and so I haven't had the chance to get to know it as well as the other seasons. Xros wars is sort of the same way too but I don't have an opinion of that season yet.
 日 2 Least 最喜爱的 Season: Frontier I hate to admit that frontier is my least 最喜爱的 especially
一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 3 Favorite digimon: Veedramon
I have so many favorite digimon but I think that Veedramon is my favorite. I first started to like him when i was playing Anode Tamer for the wonder swan I got him on team and I began to like him a lot. the V tamer manga also helped make me love Veedramon a lot.
 日 3 最喜爱的 digimon: Veedramon I have so many 最喜爱的 digimon but I think that Veedramon is my
Day 3: Favorite digimon: Gatomon (Tailmon)
I have loved Gatomon since i was a little girl. First of all, i love cats, which gives Gatomon alot of points already, lol. Also since the beginning she protraited a strong character, speaking for Gatomon from Digimon Adventure 01 and 02. Which i liked. I love the appearence too. It's really cool and cute >.<
And i love all the evolutions! So that's also a plus!
 日 3: 最喜爱的 digimon: Gatomon (Tailmon) I have loved Gatomon since i was a little girl. First of
一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 4 least favorite digimon: Lalamon
I don't really dislike any digimon but my least favorite i think would be lalamon her design has always bugged me a little and I never really cared much for her in savers, her other stages aren't too bad though.
 日 4 least 最喜爱的 digimon: Lalamon I don't really dislike any digimon but my least 最喜爱的 i th
ana_tai_tadase commented…
Gotta agree with 你 一年多以前
Day 4: Least Favorite digimon: Lalamon
I totally agree with @Thern . Here design and her evolutions (the last two are good but palmon can digivolve to those too, anyways)...i really was disappointed :I
last edited 一年多以前
 日 4: Least 最喜爱的 digimon: Lalamon I totally agree with @Thern . Here 设计 and her evolutions
一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 5 Favorite Human character: Tai Kamiya
there are so many characters that stand out that it makes it hard to decide but I think my favorite is Tai, it's hard to sum down exactly why he's my favorite ,but basically it's because of his personality, he's funny, and awesome. I also like how protective he is over Kari. I also like Tai's voice in the english dub it matched him perfectly.
(( D: this question was way harder than I thought it would I spent like an hour trying to figure out who I liked most and why.))
 日 5 最喜爱的 Human character: Tai Kamiya there are so many characters that stand out that it make
i told 你 it was going to be hard DX 哈哈 i was between Tai and the one i chose :P 一年多以前
一年多以前 ghinwa said…
smile
i like the idea of having a 30 day challenge.
Day 5 favorite human character: Sora
i find her to be the "normal" one compared to her friends. i like most of the things that she has to say. for example: it was very smart of her to suggest that Joe should be the leader in "the dancing digimon" episode. plus, i love how strong her bond is with Biyomon.
 i like the idea of having a 30 日 challenge. 日 5 最喜爱的 human character: Sora i find her to be
Thern commented…
Thank 你 glad 你 think so too. don't forget to go back and do the other days too 一年多以前
Day 5: Favorite human character: Mimi Tachikawa
This one was pretty hard! I have a lot of favorites. But i guess Mimi and Tai are my top top. I chose Mimi at the end because evenif at first she came as a spoiled girl to a sensitive, artsy, sweet and caring girl. Plus she cute gorgeous :P
But i also really like Yolei, Akari and Taiki!
 日 5: 最喜爱的 human character: Mimi Tachikawa This one was pretty hard! I have a lot of 最喜爱的
一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 7 What digimon would you have as your digimon partner: Veemon
If asked this question about a year ago I would have said Terriermon but lately I've been thinking just how good of a match me and veemon would be. also his evolution chain would be different than the veemon from season 2 it would be Veemon --> Veedramon --> Aero Veedramon --> ultraforce Veedramon.
 日 7 What digimon would 你 have as your digimon partner: Veemon If asked this 问题 about a ye
你 did 7 but wasn't it supposed to be 6? O: but it's better if we skip that one DX i don't have any least on the digidestineds 一年多以前
Thern commented…
haha opps i guess I got ahead of myself on accident, oh well yeah I agree we should skip 6 cause i don't think i really have a least fave either 一年多以前
Day 7: What digimon would you have as your digimon partner: Renamon
Renamon or Terriermon. I guess i chose Renamon because of how different we are. Renamon is always calm, cool, and collected. On the other hand I'm more a bit imperative, awkward, more awkward again and i dunno kind? lol. The opposites attract after all. I also really like Renamon's evolutions. All of them. (i really hate how everyone sexualizes her >.<)
But i also really like Terriermon! >.< So i dunno.
 日 7: What digimon would 你 have as your digimon partner: Renamon Renamon 或者 Terriermon. I guess
ghinwa commented…
same here. i hate it when people do that too -_-i also like Renamon :D 一年多以前
一年多以前 ghinwa said…
smile
Day 7:What Digimon would you have as you digimon partner: Biyomon
i've always wanted to have Biyomon as a partner cause she's friendly, loyal, and brave. i liked how she led those Yokomon to the ship when Meramon was attacking. she even protected their village by digivolving into Birdramon in "Biyomon gets firepower" episode. plus, she has an awesome evolution but i mostly like her ultimate form.
 日 7:What Digimon would 你 have as 你 digimon partner: Biyomon i've always wanted to have Biyomon
一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 8 Have you played any of the games: Yes
I've played both of the rumble areas, Digimon world ds, Dawn, Championship, Data squad, Anode and Cathode tamer, also a little bit of Digimon world 1 and 2,
I think that is all of the ones i have played I could be forgetting a few. also I have played with a digivice from savers.
last edited 一年多以前
 日 8 Have 你 played any of the games: Yes I've played both of the rumble areas, Digimon world ds
Day 8 Have you played any of the games: Yeppers
Thought only one. I have only played Digimon World 2. It was fun ^^
Thern commented…
yeah that one is really fun, I need to play 更多 of it sometime. 一年多以前
i liked the car 你 drive around lol, it's was goooood 一年多以前
一年多以前 ghinwa said…
smile
Day 8 Have you played any of the games: yes!
i have played...a lot of games. i'll arrange them from the first ones i played to the last: Digimon rumble arena (also the first video game i have ever played in my entire life), digimon world (my favorite), world 2 (my second favorite), world 3, digimon digital card battle, rumble arena 2, digimon world data squad, digimon world 4, world Ds, digimon story: moonlighht, digimon story: sunburst. i miss playing digimon rumble arena, wish the CD still works. i can't help it, i just love to talk about the games ^_^
 日 8 Have 你 played any of the games: yes! i have played...a lot of games. i'll arrange them from
Thern commented…
yeah rumble area is super fun. too bad I can't telport 你 over here and let 你 play my copy. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 9 do you own and digi merchandise: yes
though not as much as i like I am glad to have a few things like my 6 games I mentioned before, the movie, a very old collectors guide. 2 manga, about a dozen cards (couldn't find them before taking the pic), three metal cards with a digivice case, and 3 erasers (biyomon, patamon, and gomamon), and a bunch of figures mainly from savers (used to have more older ones but i lost them over the years sadly) also not shown is Goamon digivice. it was sitting right on the shelf behind where I took the picture yet i still forgot to grab it.
 日 9 do 你 own and digi merchandise: yes though not as much as i like I am glad to have a few thi
ghinwa commented…
man, you're so lucky!! where did 你 find Digimon merchandise? i've searched for shops that sell them and have found nothing so far :P 一年多以前
一年多以前 ghinwa said…
Day 9 do you own any digi merchandise: yes
well, i don't have a lot of digimon items cause they're very hard to find in my country. okay so i have a "how to draw digimon" book and another book but i seem to have forgotten what it was called XD i also have Digimon the movie DVD and the CD for the games i mentioned before. what else? i also have a gatomon action figure. my friend gave it to me. i would've gotten more digimon things if i knew a place that sells them. by the way, got this photo from google but i have the same one in my house :P
 日 9 do 你 own any digi merchandise: yes well, i don't have a lot of digimon items cause they're v
Thern commented…
awesome. I 爱情 the Gatomon figure i wish i had one like that. and that how to draw book if I was younger I would have loved that book to death haha 一年多以前
Thern commented…
also Ebay is a good site for buying merchandise. although sometimes it's hard to get a good deal especially for the plushies 一年多以前
Day 9 do you own any digi merchandise: Yes.
Wahhh, i feel like the worst Digimon fan ever v.v I only have Digimon Adventures anime season. (Yep that's my thumb) I wish i had more, tons actually. But Anime is not a huge deal in Mexico, well yes but the Otakus in here only know mostly the new populars ones. I have went to Anime conventions but nothing on Digimon DX But i will keep looking!
 日 9 do 你 own any digi merchandise: Yes. Wahhh, i feel like the worst Digimon 粉丝 ever v.v I only
Thern commented…
it's alright, it's hard to come 由 digimon merch, at least 你 have the first season :D 一年多以前
一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 10 What introduced you into the series: saturday morning cartoons
when i was very little me and my dad would watch Saturday morning cartoons every Saturday, I first seen digimon I wasn't quite into it but by a couple episodes I was hooked and loved it more than pokemon. which i still love it more.
 日 10 What introduced 你 into the series: saturday morning 动画片 when i was very little me and
一年多以前 ghinwa said…
Day 10 What introduced you into the series: Daily anime shows
there was this channel that used to put anime almost all the time. when i was a kid, i used to turn on the T.V to watch while preparing myself to go to kindergarten. coincidentally, they put Digimon Frontier at 6:00 and if i missed the episode, they put it after i return home which was i think 3:00. so that's how i knew about digimon. but it became my favorite when i played the games :D
 日 10 What introduced 你 into the series: Daily 日本动漫 shows there was this channel that used to pu
一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 11 have you always been a fan: yes
as far as I know I have always been a fan. my love might have died down a little when frontier was airing not just because it was very different and also because It was airing after school instead of on Saturday mornings. I still wrote random fanfics though so i never sunk down too far.
((yeah i changed the question just because the other one seemed way too redundant))
 日 11 have 你 always been a fan: yes as far as I know I have always been a fan. my 爱情 might hav
哈哈 the pic! XD 一年多以前
Thern commented…
haha yeah that part was from a 随意 rp I did on here, i can't remember who it was with though 一年多以前
(I forgot yesterday's DX sorry, i had to went to a funeral v.v sigh. ) I will do today's and the one i didn't do.
Day 10: What introduced you into the series? Fox Kids
Day 11: have you always been a fan or was there times you fell out of liking it? Always but if you want my age then i was 7.
Both of the are pretty much the same history, so i'm gonna do them both at the same time. When they started airing Digimon on tv, my big brothers used to watch it. So i did too, i just fell in love i guess hahaha. Those glorious days :')
 (I forgot yesterday's DX sorry, i had to went to a funeral v.v sigh. ) I will do today's and the one
Thern commented…
I was wondering where 你 were but it's alright life happens. 一年多以前
一年多以前 ghinwa said…
Day 11: have you always been a fan or was there times you fell out of liking it? yes i have. at first i wasn't into it, but i became a bigger fan when i played the games. i didn't like season 3 though. despite that, i remained a big fan of digimon.
 日 11: have 你 always been a 粉丝 或者 was there times 你 fell out of liking it? yes i have. at firs
一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 12 Have you seen all the seasons: nope
sadly I just haven't got around to frontier and Xros wars. I plan to watch them sometime, when ever I get in the mood to catch up on anime. I have seen all the episodes of the other 4 seasons though.
 日 12 Have 你 seen all the seasons: nope sadly I just haven't got around to frontier and Xros wars
Day 12 Have you seen all the seasons: Yeps!
Every single one of them, plus the movies too, well i think i haven't watch the last 2 movies though. I watched every season on tv except Digimon Xros Wars. But since i knew they were going to air another season i keep track through the internet. I have even watched the first two season twice e.e lol and think of watching them soon. I just really love Digimon!
 日 12 Have 你 seen all the seasons: Yeps! Every single one of them, plus the 电影院 too, well i th
一年多以前 ghinwa said…
Day 12 Have you seen all the seasons? no :(
i haven't watched Savers and Xros Wars. but if i had the chance to watch them then i would. even in the previous seasons i wasn't able to watch all the episodes except for digimon adventure 2. i don't know, i'll see when i have the time to watch all of them again.
 日 12 Have 你 seen all the seasons? no :( i haven't watched Savers and Xros Wars. but if i had the
Thern commented…
that is a sweet picture :D 一年多以前
ghinwa commented…
一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 13 Are you into other series with tamable monsters: yeps
I'm in to almost any show or game with monsters, Pokemon, Monster rancher, Bakegyamon, bakugan, Duel masters/Kaijudo and Crystal monsters. there might be some I'm forgetting ,but for some reason I have always loved stuff where you could tame monsters and make them your friend so much so that ever since I was really little I have been making my own world of monsters. It's still far from complete but I'm sure it will be one of my best series since I've been working on it practically my whole life.
last edited 一年多以前
 日 13 Are 你 into other series with tamable monsters: yeps I'm in to almost any 显示 或者 game with
一年多以前 ghinwa said…
Day 13 Are you into other series with tamable monsters: yes!!
i'm a fan of duel masters, bakugan, yu-gi-oh, and pokemon!! i forgot mostly about duel monsters but i used to watch the anime almost all the time. bakugan is really awesome although i only liked the first two seasons, didn't get the other two. yu-gi-oh is quite interesting cause the duelists duel with cards that either summon a monster, support or negatively affect it. i namely like pokemon because of the games, the anime is okay.
 日 13 Are 你 into other series with tamable monsters: yes!! i'm a 粉丝 of duel masters, bakugan, yu
一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 14 What crest would you have: Courage
I'm not exactly sure why but I just strongly feel like Courage would be the crest I would have. maybe it's just because of the personality I have at times or because Veemon would most likely be my partner. who knows.
((I thought I posted today but i guess i didn't oh well better late than never))
 日 14 What crest would 你 have: Courage I'm not exactly sure why but I just strongly feel like Co
一年多以前 ghinwa said…
Day 14 What crest would you have: Sincerity
it was really hard to choose. i didn't know whether to pick the crest of knowledge or sincerity. but after thinking about it, i realized that being sincere is better than being smart. cause people who are smart can also be evil, mean, or rude :P and it's best to have a nice personality. so.. crest of sincerity it is. i also like crest of courage and hope. (sorry for taking time to reply)
last edited 一年多以前
 日 14 What crest would 你 have: Sincerity it was really hard to choose. i didn't know whether to p
Thern commented…
oooo I really like your resoning for your choice. and it's alright just as long as 你 发布 that's all that matters. 一年多以前
Day 13 Are you into other series with tamable monsters: Yep
Pokemon i guess lol

Day 14 What crest would you have: Hope.
I think a crest were a creation to make the digidestineds understand, fullfil something they lack off at first, but with time and the effort they finally mastered.
I have had a couple of 2 bad years. One of my big brothers died and my parents are divorcing..you could said at some point i did lose hope, hope finally good things coming after all the bad things. It something i need to understand and fullfil, just like the rest of digidestineds did. I know i have it me like them. Just need to fin it i guess. It would be easier if i was digidestined lol, they make it look easy. But they taught great values.
 日 13 Are 你 into other series with tamable monsters: Yep Pokemon i guess 哈哈 日 14 What crest
Thern commented…
oh wow 你 have been through a lot. 一年多以前
ghinwa commented…
i'm so sorry. i know how it feels cause i went through something like that. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 15 What character are you most like: Takato Matsuki
I feel like i am most like Takato in personality in that I'm usually happy and carefree (which actually fits most of the leaders). Takato likes to draw and so do and at times I have tried drawing my own digimon partner, it was no where as cool as guilmon though. He also is an only child and I am one too.
I could say more but that is enough.
 日 15 What character are 你 most like: Takato Matsuki I feel like i am most like Takato in person
一年多以前 ghinwa said…
Day 15 What character are you mostly like: Joe Kiddo
i used to hate that character until i realized that he was just like me. i worry almost all the time about pretty much everything. if anything goes wrong, i usually freak out. i'm all about safety and i'm afraid of anything that's dangerous. i do have two siblings just like Joe. and i want to become a pharmacist when i grow up. i found that close to his career since they're both related to medicine and healing, okay, now i sound like a soar loser. but i will say that i do have some fun :P
 日 15 What character are 你 mostly like: Joe Kiddo i used to hate that character until i realized
一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 16 A digimon that you would like to see more of: Mikemon
There are quite a bit that I would love to see more of like Veedramon, and black gatomon, but I really would like to see Mikemon more because not really many people know of him because he just so rare. I only really knew of him because I see a picture of the card when searching for black gatomon pics a while back.
 日 16 A digimon that 你 would like to see 更多 of: Mikemon There are quite a bit that I would lov
ghinwa commented…
didn't know there's a digimon called Mikemon :P 一年多以前
Thern commented…
haha yeah they are like just in the card game and like an episode of Xros wars according to the digimon wikia 一年多以前
一年多以前 ghinwa said…
Day 16 A digimon that you would like to see more of: Airdramon
it's been a while since i watched the anime, so i'm not sure how many times Airdramon had appeared, but i would really love to see more of that digimon since it's one of my favorite and i've been dying to get one in digimon world. it's easy to obtain one in digimon world 2, but i can't seem to evolve my digimon into airdramon in digimon world.
 日 16 A digimon that 你 would like to see 更多 of: Airdramon it's been a while since i watched the
Thern commented…
yeah I don't think he really appears too much, only a couple episodes at most. 一年多以前
(Shit, i have the worst memory ever DX again forgot to do one.)

Day 15 What character are you most like: Yolei Inoue
I had to go with the lovely Yolei. Yolei is kinda of geeky, stubborn, compassionate, generous and sometimes odd just like me! I also have three sibilings, well two now, but the point is there hahaha. I wish i was more cheeky like her in the good way XD She doesn't care if you don't like her opinion, she will tell it anyways. I really don't know why a lot of people hate her. I think she's awesome. Maybe because she's too honest? but anyways. I'm quite like her. :P
last edited 一年多以前
 (Shit, i have the worst memory ever DX again forgot to do one.) 日 15 What character are 你 most
Day 16 A digimon that you would like to see more of: Griffomon
It just seem so cool and interesting. And it's an Mythical Animal Digimon , how awesome is that? O: From what i know he's also pretty strong. Interesting + Mythical + Strong + Great Design = Amazing Digimon. It has appear on Frontiers or Tamers, but more like cameos, i want to know more about it. Oh and i love flying digimons type!
 日 16 A digimon that 你 would like to see 更多 of: Griffomon It just seem so cool and interesting.
Thern commented…
yeah Griffomon would be so awesome with a main role. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 17 What makes you love this series: everything about it.
The cool Characters that are easy to relate to, the Awesome digimon that make you wish you were there with them, and the valuable life lessons that everyone should learn. there isn't any thing about this series that could make me not love it. and for those who don't like it and say it's just a pokemon rip off while then they need to go do their research and then watch for themselves to see it's not even close to being the same.
 日 17 What makes 你 爱情 this series: everything about it. The cool Characters that are easy to
Couldn't have 说 it any better, Thern!!! Totally agree <3 一年多以前
Thern commented…
I was just thinking that about your response :D 一年多以前
Day 17 What makes you love this series: EVERYTHING.
Gosh, too many things. First of all i grew up with Digimon. The few things i remember is watching Digimon and just loving it completely. You could say it made a huge impact in my life. It kinda made me who i am now. Putting the personl stuff, the plot itself is just epic. I mean, yeah, humans teaming up with digital monsters to save a digital world and Earth...they made it be epic! Just really appealing the way they did it. The characters are just masterpieces, so different each and great. The characters development! One of the many things i love is how they learn from their mistakes, they grow-up, they change for good, still having that special thing that characterize them. The animation is pretty good and the characters drawing. Not to mention the Digimons, which are way cooler. Also they made a whole World, the Digital World, and it's awesome! <3 The movies are just so great and the games too.
The most important thing is that i have learn a lot of values by watching! Just by that! It has a greater purpose to just being a 'monster's anime'. I just love it with all my heath truly.
last edited 一年多以前
 日 17 What makes 你 爱情 this series: EVERYTHING. Gosh, too many things. First of all i grew up wi
一年多以前 ghinwa said…
Day 17: what makes you love the series: everything.
really, everything about digimon makes me love that series. i mostly like the story line. the characters are so awesome. the digimon are also cool. there are many other things that make me love the series but i think listing these are enough.
 日 17: what makes 你 爱情 the series: everything. really, everything about digimon makes me 爱情 t
一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 18 Have you made any fan works: yes
I have done some fan works. a few fan arts (one of them was shown in an earlier post), I've started lots of fanfics, and a real long time ago I have made a real simple tribute video of Black Gatomon (featured on this post). I'm really disappointed that it's not more, but I hope to at least do more in the future. one of my plans is to try to make a Veemon Cosplay hoodie for when I go to an anime con in the spring.
last edited 一年多以前
wow! the video is great! and i hope 你 do the veemon cosplay hoodie :D 一年多以前
Thern commented…
Thank 你 I'm glad 你 liked it. and yeah I hope I make it too. it would be some much fun to wear 8D 一年多以前
一年多以前 ghinwa said…
Day 18 Have you made any fan works: Yeah...
i have done very few fan works. all i did was draw some of the main digimon like Garurumon, Agumon, Patamon, Gabumon etc. i never wrote fanfiction or tried to design something related to digimon. really, nothing but drawing. i drew this Togemon when i was 8. i know, it looks a bit messed up, but you can still tell that it's togemon. good thing i found it, cause i thought i lost that drawing or someone threw it away. i stopped drawing digimon and other things right now cause i'm really sad about something that happened.
 日 18 Have 你 made any 粉丝 works: Yeah... i have done very few 粉丝 works. all i did was draw some
Thern commented…
that's pretty good art for only being 8, too bad 你 stopped drawing but things happen. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 19 What language do you prefer to watch in: English
Even though the Japanese version is much better and I usually prefer to watch stuff in Japanese. I just love the English dub because I grew up with it so it's nostalgic for me. I can't stand watching savers in English though, i can only handle that in Japanese.
and as for the names of the characters I will normally use the English names, but if I know someone prefers to use the Japanese names I'll switch to using them.
((not sure a picture for this question))
Day 18 Have you made any fan works: Yeah, you could say so :P
I have wrote some fanfics over the years, but never post them. I guess that's pretty much it DX Maybe be some drawings, but nothing big big.

Day 19 What language do you prefer to watch in: Spanish
I saw almost all of them in Spanish dub! It was pretty great! I just love it that way. But i also love the Japanese version (:
一年多以前 ghinwa said…
Day 19 What language do you prefer to watch in: Arabic
i love the arabic dub!! found it better than the english one. still never watched digimon in japanese cause first of all, they don't put it on the TV and second of all, i don't have the episodes on the laptop. i later on, watched digimon english dubbed when they stopped airing the arabic dub on TV. (didn't know what photo to put so i chose one randomly, even though the subtitle in this photo is broken english)
 日 19 What language do 你 prefer to watch in: Arabic i 爱情 the arabic dub!! found it better than
一年多以前 Thern said…
Day 20 Do wish there was more digimon games in your country: Of course
there is so many games that haven't made it over here and it makes me mad because I really like playing them and I also really want to play another Digimon game. there is so many fun looking ones in Japan that haven't made it over here. I would pay lots of money to get them over here if I could. maybe I should just try to import them sometime after my Japanese gets a little bit better
 日 20 Do wish there was 更多 digimon games in your country: Of course there is so many games that
ghinwa commented…
hey, is that an actual game? 一年多以前
Thern commented…
yeah it just came out the begining of this 年 and it looks super fun. 一年多以前
一年多以前 ghinwa said…
Day 20 Do wish there were more digimon games in your country: no...
i don't wish that to be honest. what i really wish for is that my country sells only those old digimon games. you know, the ones for PS1. i mean, they sell digimon games over here especially the ones on PS2, but not as much as they used to when people heard of digimon. i have a lot of games that's why i don't wish for that to happen. (i'll put a photo when my internet gets a little bit faster)
last edited 一年多以前
 日 20 Do wish there were 更多 digimon games in your country: no... i don't wish that to be honest.