Degrassi Degrassi The THIRD Generation?!?

RAWR_im_a_taco posted on May 09, 2010 at 07:56PM
ok..so i was thinking,degrassi TNG is a spinoff of a spinoff of a spinoff,so what will one more spinoff hurt?

lol but i forgot when,but i think a couple months ago,Stephen Stohn posted on his twitter that their working on a spinoff,but that will be years away.

And if you been keeping up with season 10 news,like i have,you should know that thier are going to be 4 new characters,and we know that one will be potrayed by Cory Lee,whos gonna be a teacher,and another will be Zane,whos gonna be in "In Your Eyes" as riley's new love intrest,so that only leaves two new characters,who i doubt there only going to have 2 new niners,so if there isn't any niners in season 10,chances are their going to finish off with the current niners,and by the time they graduate,Jack and Bella should be around middle school age,and their techniclly third generation.

Thier also pretty much the same age,becuase Jack was born in season 3,and if Izzy was 2 in season 6,she must have been born is season 4.We also have JT&Liberty's kid who should be only a year younger that Izzy.

Soo..am i crazy for thinking of a 3rd generation,or are you guys agreeing with me that this is a pretty good idea?

Degrassi 2 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 caitie_cool said…
no i agree!!
一年多以前 nikkierin99 said…
big smile
I agree that would be awesome