Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's Haunted Asylum

darkmoon47 posted on Dec 08, 2012 at 07:56PM
ok we kno the story so let the rp begin

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 341 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 341

一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Hex: *sitting in my old cell, crying..as normal* what did i ever do 2 them....*i whimper thro my tears*
Jesse: *staring down at the spot where my body was taken apart* y don't i feel any emotion at this spot...*i whisper 2 myself*
Devon: *sitting on the highest point, watching everything tht goes on around the area. all the trees r dead....the giant brick wall around us is falling apart little by little and the gates r rusted and almost gone...* what a perfect place 2 spend the rest of my life...*grins* or....death...as the case so happens...
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Stacy
*i write down a new death i jst learned about* how could i have been so blind
Conner
*i look at my friends* ok whos bright idea was it to tell Miss.Benson we were gonna do our report on Stacy Vanicut? The report is supost to b about a person who died in a tragic way she fell down stairs.
Maddie
I did. Cos her wounds dont add up to story.
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Hex: *runs out and tries again 2 find my MP3 player* i...y can't i ever find it....? *mutters 2 self*
Jesse: isn't the place place u die suppose 2 have some sort of emotional attachment....? *i whisper 2 myself*
Devon: *i sigh* only problem is tht nothing ever changes...everything is always the same....boring....
V.V: *sitting in my room. i have the same assignment as the rest of the class....the tragic accident...but i chose something off the wall* Stacy may have been taken but i think the demon will b more fun. *i snicker*
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Stacy
I am so sry everyone
Matt
She fell down stairs Mads end of story
Brad
she has a point it looks like Stacys head as bashed in with a brick or something
Connor
*i sigh* fine but how r we gonna research it
Matt
well we could go to haunted hill she did call that place home maybe we can find something there
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Hex: *still looking, forcing bak tears* i WANT my music! where did it go!?
Jesse: does this mean....maybe i wasn't killed in this spot....maybe this is just where they put my body....? *i ask myself, the idea suddenly showing in my head*
Devon: *suddenly gets a strange feeling* feels like...i donno what it feels like....like some watching but they're far away...?
V.V: *i find info on the demon and sigh* when he was a human no1 knew his name cuz it kept changing?! surely family musta known it! *i sigh* i remember now....he had no family....*facedesk, then looks up as i scroll* oh, there he is as a human....*stares* they were rite when they said he was pretty good lookin' as a human....(here's what he looked like only he had ice blue eyes)
 Hex: *still looking, forcing bak tears* i WANT my music! where did it go!? Jesse: does this mean....
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Stacy
*i hear Hex crying*
Connor
u wanna what
Brad
u r fucking insane
Maddie
how else r we gonna get the info we need?
Matt
i asked mom and she says it will b fine
Connor
i don't believe this.......fine we go there tonite
Brad
tonite ur all fucking crazy
Maddie
do u want an A or not
Brad
well yea
Connor
then pack ur shit and meet us over there *i smirk as Brad and Matt leave*
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Hex: *runs around, looking everywhere i had had it in life....just like i always do. ever sense they cleaned out my room i haven't seen it. i start panicking and running around in circles, crying softly*
Jesse: *i hear Hex crying n guess it's because of the mp3 again.* same as always....*i whisper*
Devon: *i sigh, jumping off of the building and landing perfectly despite the height* such a strange place this is...*i say 2 no1 in particular*
V.V: i should probably wait till night 2 go....*i whisper 2 myself. i'm the only 1 not in a group in my class, but i work best solo* (hey, we could use the Disturbed asylum 4 the asylum)
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
(i was hoping to use the house on haunted hill house sine i had n idea that when vv and my group enter the house it gos into lock down mode so they can no leave)
Stacy
*i pop into hexs room*whats wrong young one
Connor
*my sis and i grap our duffel bags and head to haunted hill*
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
(i got that part, but u didn't say what the "house" looked like, tht's what i meant as in using the disturbed asylum as in using how it looks as how the asylum looks. btw, Hex's MP3 was buried with her body)
Hex: i want my music but every time i look it's not their!
V.V: well i'm going. *grabs book bag and heads off*
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
(oh ok)
Stacy
its ok i will help u find it
Brad
how r we gonna get in
Maddie
*kicks the door in*
Connor
that works lets go *i lead the way and once everyone is inside i close the door*
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Hex: *ear twitches* hey....did u hear something like a door being kicked in...?
Jesse: *sighs and walks away*
V.V: *breaks in thro a window*
Devon: perfect....they're all in....now 4 some fun. *laughs and walks in2 the office, turning on Lock Down Mode and listening 2 the feint sound of the siren. since most of the speakers are dead, tht's all i need*
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Stacy
its ok sweet one we have new friends to play with
Maddie
what the fuck i dont like this
Brad
we're traped
Connor
*i give him a u-dont-say look*really?
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Hex: YAY! *smiles and takes off down the halls* maybe 1 of THEM has an MP3 i can steal!
Jesse: *watches Hex run down the hall and laughs slightly* such a strange little girl...
Devon: *laughs as i walk out of the control room*
Jack-O-Line: *looks out as the place goes in2 lock down and i sigh* maybe 1 of them will take me home...*i whisper softly 2 myself*
we have no home 2 go back 2. *i hear a whisper and look over at my sister. even after death no1 but me sees her*
V.V: *jumps and turns, staring at the window i just came thro, then tries 2 open it and it won't budge. i slide down the wall, out of breath from the effort, and i sigh* well that sucks....
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Stacy
*my father appers next to me and looks at me* let the games begin my daughter
Brad
we r so fucked
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Hex: hey, wait....y am i running...? *dissaperes and re-apperes behind 1 of them* do YOU have music i can listen to..? *i say sweetly, looking up at the girl*
Jesse: oh....visitors....?
Devon: *gets a feeling like some1's looking 4 me*
Jack-O-Line: *walks out of my room slowly and timidly*
V.V: welp, let's get this started then! *i jump up and take off thro the maze of halls, looking for the demon*
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Maddie
*i look down at Hex*awww how cute does ur mommy and daddy kno ur here*i take out my mp3*u must b scared
Stacy
*i appear in frount of VV* hello
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Hex: my mommy and daddy r the 1s who left me here...*sighs and takes the MP3, putting the buds in and scrolling thro the music* not really scarred....I've been here sense i was 4....*i say softly* thanks 4 the music....I've been looking 4 mine for a really long time but i can't seem 2 find it...not since that big flash and the scary mean man...
Jesse: *walks out at the end of the hall, looking at the people and Hex...who some-how seems 2 have made friends with them....* well, leave it 2 the kid 2 make friends with the humans...
Jack-O-Line: *timidly walks out and stands behind Hex, looking at the humans* are they...nice...? *asks Hex softly*
remember, the others r humans and u must treat them kindly, but with harshness when they're out of line. *my sister says as i realize again tht only i can c her...even after i died....*
Devon: *sitting invisibly in the shadows, watching everything*
V.V: oh hello....*smiles,. this happens all the time 2 me.....i'm SO used 2 it....* Stacy....right? *takes a guess by the look of her and the pictures i'd seen*
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Maddie
ur parents left u in a abandned buildling (they dont kno dey talkin to ghosts)
Stacy
u.....u kno who i am.....what else do u kno about me
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
(i kno....tho i thought she kinda gave it away when she said "the big flash" and the memories being gone but....) Hex: all of our parent's left us....we just happen 2 still b around. *shrugs* it's so weird....wasn't abandon when we got here....
Jesse: *walks out slowly, looking at them with dark blue eyes*
Devon: "so she knows about us...?" *thinks 2 self*
Jack-O-Line: *sighs* we never had a chance.....I've been here pretty much since i was born....the damned daughter....that's what they called me....*lets head fall*
they don't need 2 kno everything. *my sister says*
V.V: i kno they say u fell down stairs but nothing about ur wounds says thts even possible....
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Maddie
can u help us we r here for reasearch for a school project
Stacy
u shouldnt have come here........ur gonna get hurt
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Hex: a school project about what? *looks up at her cutely*
Jesse: an asylum...? or all the deaths here....almost no1 in this god 4saken place died of natural causes...*sighs* and very few actually went peacefully 2...most were violent...
Jack-O-Line: *nods in agreement* some of the kids were sick and died but tht only rlly happened as babies....
V.V: what, how? oh....speaking of which...there's another group probably running around here somewhere trying 2 find out the truth about how u died. i'd have done it myself but the topic was taken. *sighs* so i chose the demon guy....it's a school project but i'd have done it eventually anyways. i think Maddie's the same way about finding out about u...the project sorda just gave us a reason 2 do it now n not later....
Devon: "demon guy....hey, tht's me!" (XD gotta remember he's still only 18)
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Maddie
well one death ever heard of a girl named Stacy Vanicut
Stacy
my death.......the truth........
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Hex: the 1 who likes 2 torment people who walk in sometimes....she's the daughter of the owner who let the evil men hurt me...*tho i never show it, i have a slight grudge against her for tht*
Jesse: i believe she's trying 2 do tht now 2 another girl who wormed her way in...
Jack-O-Line: yes...and if the other girl is saying what i think she is then she'll b trying 2 find u 2....
V.V: yes, there's an echo in here....
Devon: *maybe i can show up 2. hell, no need 4 me 2 b shy...." *i laugh and turn in 2 my human form, walking out of the shadows*
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Maddie
huh uhhh ok can u show us her room
Stacy
i am in shock.........i thought everyone believed the lie
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Hex: *sigh* fine...follow....*walks off*
Jesse and Jack-O-Line: *follow her*
V.V: i didn't say every1 didn't....there's only a few humans not so gullible. *i reply evenly, looking over 2 where the noise of foot-steps is coming from*
Devon: *walks where i can b seen and smiles calmly*
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Connor
*we follow the kids*they must b in shock or something
Stacy
what r u doing here
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Hex: not rlly shock...we get brave people here all the time. *i reply evenly*
Jesse: but most r looking 4 a good scare, not actually TRYING 2 find the ghosts.
Jack-O-Line: or they're looking 4 the ghosts but not trying 2 learn about them. *i add as we turn 2 the right*
Devon: what, i'm not aloud 2 talk 2 the humans 2? *fakes a sad look* isn't tht a bit mean?
V.V: *stares in shock, knowing exactly who he is but not sure of his name. i couldn't find anything on a name*
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Maddie
*i give my bro a what-the-fuck-look*
Stacy
Devon ur not suposst to talk to anyone
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Hex: *we reach the door and i walk thro it*
Jesse: *sighs softly* Hex still has a grudge ageist Stacy....doesn't she? *Looks at Jack-O-Line, who nods*
Hex: *sticks my head out of the door* don't start with me. *glares*
Devon: since when? *shrugs* u guys r aloud 2 talk 2 the humans so y shouldn't i? and besides...i was human once 2? or have u 4gotten what ur father ordered done 2 me? *growls slightly with my eyes glowing slightly red*
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Maddie
i am so trippin
Stacy
u think u died in a shity way.....*i appear in frount of him and whisper so VV cant here* he killed me.....and my baby
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Hex: goes bak thro the door. Jack-O-Line follows*
Jesse: *sighs* u comin'? *i ask, looking at them* we aren't exactly capable of opening the door...*i add, going 2 grab the handle and my hand goes thro* c...?
Devon: i kno tht....my own parents made me watch them kill my little sister after father raped her till she bled...*i growl softly so only she'll hear* u were raped...so was i. u were tortured...so was i. *my pupils narrow slightly*
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Maddie
ok now i kno i am trippin *opens the door*
Stacy
i was a month preg when i died.....were u
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Jesse: *follows them* trippin'? i thought u were here looking 4 us ghosts...? *looks at her, confused*
Hex: maybe they're just not willing 2 admit when stuff happens....*shrugs*
Jack-O-Line: even tho it's right in their face? yeah....most humans r like tht...
Devon: no, i was burned 2 death and felt like an over-done hot-dog on a grill some1 4got about. *growls* i had 2 watch my father rape then kill my little sister, did u?
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Maddie
anyway....where r we
Stacy
no i was jst a test subject for new drugs
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Hex: u wanted 2 c where she hung out...well, she could basicly hang out where ever she wanted. *looks down at the blood stains on the floor* but this would b the room she was killed in...
Jesse: and if ur 1 of the ppl who actually believe she feel down the stairs then ur a bigger dunce then we thought n have no business here. *i add in almost a growl. Jack-O-Line nods slightly. she's the silent type most of the time...*
Devon: u kno what...i believe this is 1 of the most stupid arguments i've been in ever. *sighs and leans up against a wall* arguing about who had a worse death and a worse life b4. so childish. *laughs* i'm going 2 pretend it didn't happen.
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Connor
*i look over at Matt as well as my sis and Brad*
Brad
oh shut up....how did she die
Stacy
u have a point.....im jst.....i dont kno.....did u kno in life i wanted to b friends with u
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Hex: maybe u should hang around. she'll b here soon n then she can tell u.
Devon: *smiles slightly* i wanted 2 b friends 2. now, i believe there's a group of ppl looking 4 u...they're waiting in the room...*i say, knowing she knows what room i mean*
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Maddie
*i sneek away from the group*
Stacy
very well *i appear in the room in frount of everyone* what do u want
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Hex: *smile* c, told u she would she would show up *walks away wit Jack-O-Line n Jesse following me*
Devon: now...*walks over 2 the girl* tell me...what's ur name?
V.V: *looks at him, concerned but deturmind* I'm V.V.
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Maddie
*i walk down a dark hall*
Connor
its her its really her...........uhhh we wanna kno how u died
Stacy
881........read *i disappear*
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Devon: V.V....tht stands for something...
V.V: Veronica Venese.
Devon: oh, plz don't tell me u let ppl call u V.V with such a beautiful name. *smiles*
V.V: *blushes*
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Connor
what the fuck does that mean
Matt
well she did have a safe n her room.....maybe thats the combo
Brad
we could check it out....*i look around* wheres maddie
Maddie
*i keep walking til i run into doc vanicut*ur...........ur stacys dad
Doc Vanicut
y r u here
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Devon: a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. *i smile and she looks down, embarrassed, and i suppress a laugh* so tell me, Veronica, why are you here?
V.V: i...i actually came to...erm....*i realize again just how horrible i am with words when i actually need them* i....i came here to...
Devon: *laughs* to find me? *i guess. she looks at me, shocked at how i figured it out and blushing again, and she nods quickly* ur acting like a confused child, my dear. so cute... (he a flirt. XD)
Hex: *i realize i still have her MP3 and i keep looking thro the songs b4 i decide to use the electricity to get onto the internet and force songs on2 it*
Jesse: *wandering around the place, trying to figure out what the hell happened 2 me*
Jack-O-Line: ho hum....no1 ever wants to find out about the children tht were stuck here...*i mutter, walking about the old children's area. i kick an old toy tht's broken and sigh as i c the old cribs and imagine the babies crying...the adults walking in and taping their mouths shut if they have to to get them quite...they did "care" but they were called "caretakers"....i guess because they took every bit of care to make sure no1 found out about the deaths and what they did to us....*
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Connor
*me and my friends walk down the hall yelling my sisters name*
Maddie
we r here because we can c right thu ur bullshit lie about how ur daughter died......how could u do that say was ur da......
Doc Vanicut
*stabs Maddie in the throat takes the knife out and watches her dead body fall to the floor* no one can kno the truth
Stacy
*i wait in y room my one safe place* (yes all but two of my charries r mtd)
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
V.V: so...erm...
Devon: unfortunately, my dear, if i told u anything that happened here there's a certain person who would likely kill u. *i reply, feeling the death of another person in the building and suppressing a laugh*
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Connor
*we come across my sisters dead body* Maddie!NO!!!!!
Stacy
how dare they ask me to......*i hear Connor screaming* father how could u
Doc Vanicut
*i smirk as i hear the brat yelling my vics name* so there r more stupid teens trying to destory what i worked hard to build
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
V.V: but...but but but....
Devon: i mean, unless u wish to join us 4ever. then who am i to stop u? *i shrug* but if u don't then leave asap.
V.V: y...y r u telling me this...?
Devon: hm....? u mean y am i telling u rather then just letting him kill u? i suppose u could say that perhaps i've grown rather....fond....of u...after all, u came by every day even though before u never came it...seeing as i'm the only 1 with enough strength 2 go outside it was like u were all mine...
V.V: *is bright red*
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Connor
*i scream at the top of my lungs*
Brad
we r gonna die in here
一年多以前 zutaradragon said…
Devon: *looks at her* u have to leave...
V.V: but...i...and...*stammers. i'm very confused right now*
Devon: *sighs and pulls her in, kissing her. she gets wide-eyed in shock at 1st, then relaxes and closes her eyes. i pull away about them and look at her* u have to leave now...
V.V: o...ok....*is red and still shocked and dazed*
Devon: good girl....*opens the window and uses my powers 2 stunt the alarm so she can get out and then i shut the window just b4 the alarm is armed again. i sigh softly* shit....what have i done...*slides down the wall* i'm a demon....i'm not suppose 2 have emotions....am i?
一年多以前 darkmoon47 said…
Connor
shut the fuck up no we're not