Damon & Elena damon & elena 粉丝 论坛 chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4901-4950 of 14056

一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
surprise
Weird! What a freak!
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
weird.....maybe he confused fanpop with a dating service lol:))
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
laugh
LMFAO!
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
so how are you taking this tvd break ?
一年多以前 angiii7 said…
LOL xD Maybe he did or maybe he was just a creepy old perver :D
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
Trying to find something else to be obsessed with, but I’m not succeeding …
一年多以前 angiii7 said…
Fine actually, I'm watching new shows(for me) like Dawson's creek and for everyone PLL :D
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
im watching pretty little liars and thats it...all my shows are on hiatus till september but i always watch tvd videos on youtube....that always works:))
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
link

please vote best kiss damon and katherine
一年多以前 angiii7 said…
sure and all my shows are on hiatus too! It sucks :/
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
how do you like pll so far?
一年多以前 angiii7 said…
I love it! I can't wait to see tonights episode, and to know what the hell is the 'jenna thing' and if Alisson is alive or a gohst or whatever :D haha
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
kiss
me too...ill see it tomorrow morning cuz here is night time:))....i have to go sleep now.....talk tomorrow...

bye bye
一年多以前 angiii7 said…
bye hun!
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
Anyone on ?
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Has anyone seen the preview of the new vampire show airing on ABC this summer?
一年多以前 epicdelena4ever said…
heyy anyone on?
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
I am :)
一年多以前 shankii said…
big smile
Just wanted to say Hi =)!
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
what vampire show on ABC- you mean the Gates?
一年多以前 katie15 said…
big smile
Hey guys! XD

Please vote for Tonnie; link
一年多以前 angiii7 said…
hey girls! What new show? :)
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
It's called The Gates.
I might watch the pilot and see how it is
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
LMFAO. A Bamon fan got annoyed in the AU/crossover couples spot because the creater added Bamon as an AU couple XD
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Well technically Bamon IS an au couple! xD
一年多以前 katie15 said…
I know right! I love Tonnie but I don't go round saying they are a couple do I?! I actually admit they are an AU couple although I wish they weren't.
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Well judging by season 2's spoilers, I doubt they'll be AU for much longer!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Hopefully! But why get mad because someone calls your favourite couple an AU couple?! It's one person's opinion. Some people need to stop being hypercritical. Most Delena fans see Bamon as an AU couple, I even mentioned it when someone put them as a "couple" in a pick in the TVD spot a while back, but that's just MY opinion. If you don't agree with someone, don't get so mad about it! And if you are, keep it to yourself! lol XD
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Yeah I agree! People are way too sensitive and serious about stuff like that. They take everything so personally... almost as if they are the characters themselves!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
I know right! I wouldn't mind but the creater actually likes Bamon, not as much as Delena, but she still does lol XD So she is just picking an argument with another fan of the AU couple XD
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Haha oh well let them have it out... the one that is accusing her of being biased or whatever is only making herself look dumb!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Exactly! XD

So anyway, I would ask how your day has been but your like 6 hrs behind me? I don't know lol XD
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Haha yeah it's only 11am ish. I went to school and took my U.S History final, but I didn't have a second exam after that so I got to come home early. :)

How has your day been?
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Wow I hope you've done okay:))

Well I had to get up early to go to the gym and I was there for a couple of hours, then I had to go to Town... after that, nothing much XD Yesterday was busyer because I had to go to college {well same as school in a way} because it was a university day and loads of different ppl from different unis were there. And I had to listen to a couple of talks which freaked me out a bit and then I was running round with my friend to get prospectuses XD It's fun rofl
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Sounds like fun. :) I have to deal with touring colleges this summer and applying in the fall... it's coming up too fast!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
hmmm
I know right! I feel exactly the same. It's so stressful as well because it is really hard to get into universities in the UK now because of the climate nowadays. At one university for social work there was 70 places and 500 people applied. At another university for nursing there were 100 places and over 1400 people applied.:/
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Yeah it's really hard to get into colleges here now too... not to mention getting a job afterwards in this economy! Plus its sooo expensive to even attend and if you can't get a decent job after college, then you can't pay off all of your student loans. :(
一年多以前 katie15 said…
I know right! And we have to do extra credit {volunteer work} to boast our chances of getting a place/interviews as doing that is seen as UCAS points {the points we need to get on courses}
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Really? Have you done any volunteer work yet?
I was thinking about volunteering at my local animal shelter this summer, but idk...
一年多以前 katie15 said…
I've done some, I've worked in a Charity shop which is quite fun and as part of my course I had to volunteer for a bit in a primary school and a old people's home. But I'm trying to get a placement in a hospital now.
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
That'd be really cool if you get it!
A hospital is such a busy environment but you'd get a lot of experience there.
一年多以前 katie15 said…
I know. I want it because it will look really good on my CV more than the other things I've done XD Even though it will get boring lol
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Urghh my mum irritates me, she thinks she can tell me what to do in uni lol
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Haha I hate how parents try to get too involved
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
I know right, and the more she tells me she wants me to do one thing, the more I am determined not to do it rofl
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Good for you :)
一年多以前 katie15 said…
What do you want to do in uni btw?
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
I don't really know yet... I have a few ideas of things I could possibly study, but nothing solid yet.
What about you?
一年多以前 katie15 said…
I'm the same... I have ideas, but it all comes down to my grades. But my top three at the moment is nursing, paramedic practice and community leadership.
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Those sound like good choices. :)
My top three are:
1) Something in Psychology
2) Physical Therapist
3) Graphic Arts